Dumb Shit You Have Seen Done To Cars - Read rules before posting, ban hammer in use  

Page 11 of 52
Jump to page
CactusSupreme
Post #351

Do I know you? What year did you graduate? Did you graduate? oopsie.gif

iBrettowski
Post #352

ill start with this... passenger in MPS13 this arvo heading to the spit

BlownBMW
Post #353

Going through Woodridge today head_wall.gif

MJ80
Post #354

QUOTE (BigSpAzZ @ May 6 2011, 01:08 PM) *
mmmm yer because its full engineered every nut and bolt is engineered as i sed MILITARY SPEC vehicle ..he has a book 24 pages of shit engineered for gods sake its engineered to have 47inch muddies on it

bahahha would actually kill to see it pass the lane change test !

useless on road and off road, what a pos.

BlownBMW
Post #355

No idea hey lol, and was a real Chev badge, just off a new silverado pickup or somthing tongue.gif I think he could have fit a bigger one there though wink.gif

wbtonner
Post #356

[quote name='BlownBMW' post='1287379288' date='May 9 2011, 07:40 PM']Going through Woodridge today head_wall.gif

Argh, I got one the other day of this POS too. Forgot to post it!
The driver was the perfect stereotype to boot.
[attachment=1460184:2011_04_...7_43_323.jpg]

ryan.d
Post #357

[quote name='iBrettowski' post='1287373718' date='May 8 2011, 05:26 PM']ill start with this... passenger in MPS13 this arvo heading to the spit

this is the one i was talking about man lol!!!!

BigSpAzZ
Post #358

QUOTE (MJ80 @ May 9 2011, 07:51 PM) *
bahahha would actually kill to see it pass the lane change test !

useless on road and off road, what a pos.

the thing has been getting around Byron for 5 yrs or so now...it hasn't been defected once... it isn't my car i am just going on what i have seen personally of the owners engineers report... the guys uses the car to drag boulders out of rivers in search of gold (ONCE AGAIN FAGS ITS WHAT THE OWNER TOLD ME) u can argue about the car claiming to be experts in defects...the point is he has the thing fully engineered.... it isn't my cup of tea for a car either but hey it exists and its road worthy

and for the record no i don't think i am smart for using the word engineered 4 or 5 times. As you should know 'engineered' in the so called 'car world' is not a uncommon or elaborate word.

and who ever said i drink bong water no i do not as for the record it tastes like shit thumbsup.gif

once again NOT MY CAR just giving everyone further info about the car rather than just a picture

Manic 180
Post #359

QUOTE (BigSpAzZ @ May 10 2011, 12:40 PM) *
the thing has been getting around Byron for 5 yrs or so now...it hasn't been defected once... it isn't my car i am just going on what i have seen personally of the owners engineers report... the guys uses the car to drag boulders out of rivers in search of gold (ONCE AGAIN FAGS ITS WHAT THE OWNER TOLD ME) u can argue about the car claiming to be experts in defects...the point is he has the thing fully engineered.... it isn't my cup of tea for a car either but hey it exists and its road worthy

and for the record no i don't think i am smart for using the word engineered 4 or 5 times. As you should know 'engineered' in the so called 'car world' is not a uncommon or elaborate word.

and who ever said i drink bong water no i do not as for the record it tastes like shit thumbsup.gif

once again NOT MY CAR just giving everyone further info about the car rather than just a picture

Call me a fag all you want. its not engineered for 47". you are talking rubbish.

VenomRC
Post #360

It's a defect machine
Give up
No one would believe you about this heap of shit

INVU
Post #361

it sounds true, why dont you guys believe him oopsie.gif

VenomRC
Post #362

QUOTE (INVU @ May 10 2011, 05:27 PM) *

Shorter list coming up with why we should believe him

tiso88
Post #363

QUOTE (INVU @ May 10 2011, 05:27 PM) *

Im not sure why I ever doubted him!

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #364

Seen this work of art at Loganlea Traino.

It's not stupid, it's more silly and redundant. Also not in the centre... Lols.

Twist
Post #365

QUOTE (Shadow Of A Doubt @ May 11 2011, 06:10 PM) *
Seen this work of art at Loganlea Traino.

It's not stupid, it's more silly and redundant. Also not in the centre... Lols.
<snip>

What the fuck are we meant to be looking at ? The red 'lancer' sticker not in the middle ? Waste my shitty bandwidth.

88ZLA
Post #366

Attached File  fb.jpg ( 621.46K ) Number of downloads: 75

Spotted in woodridge...4x4 ride height too.

MJ80
Post #367

Not engineered, not legal, not good for anything biggest wank iv ever seen regardless of what you said he said. Lol @ you saying that because it hant been defected, it must be legal, christ i havent been defected does that make my car legal ?

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #368

QUOTE (Twist @ May 11 2011, 06:14 PM) *
What the fuck are we meant to be looking at ? The red 'lancer' sticker not in the middle ? Waste my shitty bandwidth.

Lol chill. No, the fact that there is already a lancer badge there.

BigSpAzZ
Post #369

QUOTE (MJ80 @ May 11 2011, 06:26 PM) *
Not engineered, not legal, not good for anything biggest wank iv ever seen regardless of what you said he said. Lol @ you saying that because it hant been defected, it must be legal, christ i havent been defected does that make my car legal ?

no u degenerate fuck

that car stands out like a 3rd nut on a dog a cop would see that car coming a mile away... he hasn't been defected ever because he is covered....just because you haven't been defected or anyone for that matter doesn't make your car legal at all im making a point that if you have a pod filter on your car a cop wont notice that seeing you drive by....that fuck off big truck a cop will see and obviously wonder wtf is that doing on the road

plus wtf is it to you if this truck is on the road or not don't u have anything better to do? i gave a little further info rather than just a pic...guess what it doesn't matter if you think it isn't road worthy the fact is its out there driving around on the roads like every other tom dick and harry and little MJ80's expert opinion doesn't count for shit, other than all the other cocks on this forum that just right people of and put people down for their choice in cars and u all get excited when a forum starts and you can all get together and poke fun a people.....

everyone has passion for different cars and mods to it....would you prefer that everyone drives around in cars approved by MJ80...actually don't answer that

if you ask me its what makes this website tick everyone has different preferences with cars...although lately it has been full of wankers like you who just need to pass time by having a go at people and run your keyboard all day at people

grow up

300OGT
Post #370

QUOTE (BigSpAzZ @ May 12 2011, 08:50 AM) *
no u degenerate fuck

that car stands out like a 3rd nut on a dog a cop would see that car coming a mile away... he hasn't been defected ever because he is covered....just because you haven't been defected or anyone for that matter doesn't make your car legal at all im making a point that if you have a pod filter on your car a cop wont notice that seeing you drive by....that fuck off big truck a cop will see and obviously wonder wtf is that doing on the road

plus wtf is it to you if this truck is on the road or not don't u have anything better to do? i gave a little further info rather than just a pic...guess what it doesn't matter if you think it isn't road worthy the fact is its out there driving around on the roads like every other tom dick and harry and little MJ80's expert opinion doesn't count for shit, other than all the other cocks on this forum that just right people of and put people down for their choice in cars and u all get excited when a forum starts and you can all get together and poke fun a people.....

everyone has passion for different cars and mods to it....would you prefer that everyone drives around in cars approved by MJ80...actually don't answer that

if you ask me its what makes this website tick everyone has different preferences with cars...although lately it has been full of wankers like you who just need to pass time by having a go at people and run your keyboard all day at people

grow up

mate your a fucken idiot! there are laws in place that allows only certain things to be mod plated. i think your mate is yanking hard on your middle leg here. it doesnt matter if its military spec or not there is certain things that are allowed and arent....... they are called laws. now if you and your mate thinks this is "street legal" both of you are dumb inbred c,unts.

Twist
Post #371

QUOTE (BigSpAzZ @ May 12 2011, 08:50 AM) *

grow up

Mj is hardly on here.
Post these 'engineer's' papers and we might actually believe you.

BigSpAzZ
Post #372

QUOTE (Twist @ May 12 2011, 10:13 AM) *
Mj is hardly on here.
Post these 'engineer's' papers and we might actually believe you.

when i bump into him next ill take some photos of them post em up

Nocturnal
Post #373

This is the day BigSpazZ left Boostcruising.

Maladroit
Post #374

Bug Boy
Post #375

^^^ Pics of Bug?

Geoff
Post #376

I was so excited at the thought of being able to post in this thread, to actually take a good photo sad.gif

There were fuckloads of chips in the carbon wrap on the bonnet. Spotted parked at the Chicken Treat across from Belmont Forum.

Also, sick numberplate:

On great eastern highway this morning at the Kooyong Rd lights.

Bug Boy
Post #377

Does KFNMPAH mean something that I am not picking up on?

dazzazoo
Post #378

mr2 with fake cheap chrome wheels and a widebodykit that was so well fitted that the door didnt open properly because the fibreglass fenders rubbed against the door fibreglass piece when u opened the door

Geoff
Post #379

QUOTE (Bug Boy @ May 13 2011, 03:41 PM) *

I have no idea what it means

*Tricky*
Post #380

QUOTE (Bug Boy @ May 13 2011, 03:41 PM) *

K, effin ma' pa?

slo14
Post #381

QUOTE (xXSpike69Xx @ May 14 2011, 01:00 PM) *
LOL purple s14 is friends

isnt that jacks 14?

350stato
Post #382

This somehow looks better in a picture (pics do that) I thought of thi thread as soon as I spotted it

Spotted this in Acacia ridge @ Supercheap, Probably getting more "Cool" stuff to "bling his ride yo"

Twat In The Hat
Post #383

Airbagged statesman at my work

Driven by a 40 something year old wog bloke

Saw the driver, you would have never guessed that he's a skinny jeans and flat cap wearing, emo fringed homo

slokey
Post #384

If that's airbagged it is heaps cool.
Are you sure it was airbagged and didn't just have missmatched suspension?

Geoff
Post #385

Is his car NT4HIR because hes already hired it to someone to load up one side with bags of cement?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 11 of 52
Jump to page
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x