Dumb Shit You Have Seen Done To Cars - Read rules before posting, ban hammer in use  

Page 10 of 52
Jump to page
57OMPA
Post #316

[attachment=1456368:227494_1...270637_n.jpg]at the lights near kfc at aspley

BigSpAzZ
Post #317

QUOTE (Silver Surfer @ May 2 2011, 08:16 PM) *
took this in Byron in Feb

thats bullfrog man lances car its a old military spec vehicle if u knew the half of what this vehicle consists of or can do u wouldn't think it was stupid

VenomRC
Post #318

QUOTE (BigSpAzZ @ May 6 2011, 12:28 PM) *
thats bullfrog man lances car its a old military spec vehicle if u knew the half of what this vehicle consists of or can do u wouldn't think it was stupid

How about it's stupid for road use?

INVU
Post #319

QUOTE (VenomRC @ May 6 2011, 12:29 PM) *
How about it's stupid for road use?

i wonder how many defects we can point out, just by this single picture unsure.gif

BigSpAzZ
Post #320

QUOTE (INVU @ May 6 2011, 01:01 PM) *
i wonder how many defects we can point out, just by this single picture unsure.gif

mmmm yer because its full engineered every nut and bolt is engineered as i sed MILITARY SPEC vehicle ..he has a book 24 pages of shit engineered for gods sake its engineered to have 47inch muddies on it

INVU
Post #321

QUOTE (BigSpAzZ @ May 6 2011, 01:08 PM) *
mmmm yer because its full engineered every nut and bolt is engineered as i sed MILITARY SPEC vehicle ..he has a book 24 pages of shit engineered for gods sake its engineered to have 47inch muddies on it

im sure it would still need mud-flaps, to prevent my windscreen getting cracked again ;\

VenomRC
Post #322

QUOTE (INVU @ May 6 2011, 01:01 PM) *

Hopefully enough to get it banned from road use?

S2krazie
Post #323

He's from Byron, just ignore the hippie.

Manic 180
Post #324

engineered for 47" on road use?..... yeah no its not.

VenomRC
Post #325

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ May 6 2011, 06:33 PM) *
engineered for 47" on road use?..... yeah no its not.

Aww but bro
It's all lyk engineerrd and shit for evryfink n shit

skidin
Post #326

QUOTE (BigSpAzZ @ May 6 2011, 12:28 PM) *

bahahaha how dumb are you

that thing is a butchered piece of shit

089JAY
Post #327

Isn't that monstrosity a new FJ?

wheelzie1989
Post #328

QUOTE (089JAY @ May 6 2011, 07:59 PM) *
Isn't that monstrosity a new FJ?

Nah, the new FJ is a 2 door with rear suicide doors and rounded headlights.

Don't know what that piece of high centre of gravity it will roll turning a corner piece of shit is

skidin
Post #329

QUOTE (wheelzie1989 @ May 6 2011, 08:13 PM) *
Nah, the new FJ is a 2 door with rear suicide doors and rounded headlights.

Don't know what that piece of high centre of gravity it will roll turning a corner piece of shit is

na man noway u have no idea what its capable of

wonder what country used them for military purpose

300OGT
Post #330

If its engineered for 47s why is it getting around on 33s? if it had the ratios for 47 then running the 33s would put the speedo out and there for defective. how much bong water have you drunk to be called big spazz?

089JAY
Post #331

QUOTE (skidin @ May 6 2011, 08:21 PM) *
na man noway u have no idea what its capable of

I know what it isn't capable of, and, that is turning a corner without rolling over

TheMurrizzle
Post #332

what the fuck?

saying engineered a bunch of times doesn't make you smart....

Burntsmoke
Post #333

Have you seen our military vehicles? they're basically the same ones sold to civilians with a cupola and a weapon mounted on it.. other than that basically the same.

the red krawler
Post #334

This guy tried installing a truck under his car. What a nub.

Blink 182
Post #335

Seen this outside parked outside garden city (movie entrance). Had a sticker on the windshield saying "Stunner Skyline". Biggest piece of shit I have ever seen in my life.

TheMurrizzle
Post #336

look at those wheels ugh.gif

BlueDog
Post #337

QUOTE (Blink 182 @ May 6 2011, 09:44 PM) *
Seen this outside parked outside garden city (snip)

Is that a rose on the tradies toolbox? bowrofl.gif

VTR
Post #338

QUOTE (unclepaulie @ May 3 2011, 08:38 PM) *
*snip*

So much fail which equals win for this thread.

TheMurrizzle
Post #339

also, lol at TRK's post

patrick_h_oz
Post #340

QUOTE (Blink 182 @ May 6 2011, 09:44 PM) *
Seen this outside parked outside garden city (movie entrance). Had a sticker on the windshield saying "Stunner Skyline". Biggest piece of shit I have ever seen in my life.

Unless it is a girl's car, and she actually IS a stunner, in which case I will let it slide as it's only the graphics and wheels that let it down from what I can see. There are much worse skylines out there!

Mechano91
Post #341

Military Spec as fuck. fuckin lol is that what it says on the mod plate under details of mod.

slokey
Post #342

It wouldn't be that bad if you just changed the wheels.

tiso88
Post #343

I don't mind the airbrushing that much, not my kinda thing, but kudo's for doing it herself.

but those wheels made me vomit in my mouth :-\

INVU
Post #344

found this from a few years back from a kerbside clean up.

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #345

QUOTE (tiso88 @ May 7 2011, 06:31 PM) *
I don't mind the airbrushing that much, not my kinda thing, but kudo's for doing it herself.

but those wheels made me vomit in my mouth :-\

This. I don't mind the graphics at all, I wouldn't have it on my car though, but it looks decent. It's not like, BANG in your face with uglyness. But those wheels... They need to be burned at the stake. I wouldn't even use them as skid rims. xD

INVU
Post #346

QUOTE (BlueDog @ May 6 2011, 09:57 PM) *
Is that a rose on the tradies toolbox? bowrofl.gif

im not seeing a rose? if your talking about the sticker on the side, if you look closely it looks like a bird's head + beak

Belgarion
Post #347

Great wall with huge cannon.

Also had crappy black wheels with a chrome center spike on them and a equally horrible chrome grille on it. Flat caps inside.

Attached File  IMG_0561.JPG ( 334.18K ) Number of downloads: 103

Gavern
Post #348

me and cactus saw two yesterday hes got photos ill have to get him to put em up

CactusSupreme
Post #349

QUOTE (Gavern @ May 8 2011, 01:01 PM) *
Cactus and I saw two yesterday he has got photos I'll have to get him to put them up

I'm pretty sure this car has been mentioned in here before. Stock as fuck Integra driven by an angry old Asian looking lady.

And this P plate Commodore in Pacfic Pines, Urgh rolleyes.gif Shit tail lights, P plates, horrible chromies with white wall tires and a Chev badge.

I didn't get a chance to turn auto flash off for this one. It was on my phone and he did a fully sic skid on his way out, we couldn't be fucked chasing him.

jebby88
Post #350

QUOTE (CactusSupreme @ May 8 2011, 04:06 PM) *
And this P plate Commodore in Pacfic Pines, Urgh rolleyes.gif Shit tail lights, P plates, horrible chromies with white wall tires and a Chev badge.

oopsie.gif uhh i hope you dont see me around there, just stalked your FB. we were at PPHS at the same time, although i cant remember you. YOu will probaly know my step brother though

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 10 of 52
Jump to page
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x