Dumb Shit You Have Seen Done To Cars - Read rules before posting, ban hammer in use  

Page 9 of 52
Jump to page
INVU
Post #281

saw a civic today at indro shopping centre but unable to get a photo, red civ with huge F1 stickers on it, gay ass stripes and ther worse thing was it had ford boss stickers also on the side

TwinCam16
Post #282

QUOTE (INVU @ May 1 2011, 09:22 PM) *
saw a civic today at indro shopping centre but unable to get a photo, red civ with huge F1 stickers on it, gay ass stripes and ther worse thing was it had ford boss stickers also on the side

Cool story bro.

No pics, no care.

DAL32
Post #283

QUOTE (Anchor @ Apr 30 2011, 03:10 PM) *
XR6 Front.... FPV badges all round. GT wing. LOL

<snip>

Holy shit did aufalcon140 get a new car?!

INVU
Post #284

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ May 1 2011, 09:23 PM) *
Cool story bro.

No pics, no care.

thanks, i thought it was cool aswell.

and i thought maybe if i commented about it, someone else saw it and they got a pic.

smile.gif

Twist
Post #285

QUOTE (DAL32 @ May 1 2011, 11:38 PM) *
Holy shit did aufalcon140 get a new car?!

You do realize he actually owns a VE.

dazzazoo
Post #286

ralliart colt with a l plates and the gayest $500 chromies ever

vn ss commodore with standard front rotors and slotted rear ... i dunno i found that strange ...

evl_ways
Post #287

Spotted in logan haha. in a car worth less than 200 bucks. he spent 26k on these bad boys

Attached File  lol.jpg ( 53.98K ) Number of downloads: 153

and...

(Manic 180 @ Apr 10 2011, 01:55 PM) *
Really? you bastards are fucking usless.

here is my shit list.
if your name is on this list you you again post in this thread with out reading the rules you will receive a warn and a break from posting.

evl_ways
74QEE
DubR250
Slide_thats5
E U R E K A M A D 9 4
Silver Surfer"

wtf is your problem. i doubt i have even posted in this thread. or in ot for ages

Attached File  lol.jpg ( 53.98K ) Number of downloads: 22

TwinCam16
Post #288

QUOTE (evl_ways @ May 2 2011, 07:59 PM) *
Spotted in logan haha. in a car worth less than 200 bucks. he spent 26k on these bad boys

and...

wtf is your problem. i doubt i have even posted in this thread. or in ot for ages

In his defense, Manic cleaned the thread almost a month ago and deleted all the crap out where people were posting images that they did not actually see themselves.

Silver Surfer
Post #289

took this in Byron in Feb

Manic 180
Post #290

QUOTE (evl_ways @ May 2 2011, 07:59 PM) *
Spotted in logan haha. in a car worth less than 200 bucks. he spent 26k on these bad boy

and...

My problem is I spent a few hours cleaning what had potential to become a great thread. Made the rules so clear that a preschooler could understand them only to have people completely ignore them. Hell I was even nice enough to warn people instead of handing out warnings as promised. I could go through trash and dig out the post where you didn't remove the picture in a quote but really couldn't be fucked.

QQ's aside, its not a great one but snapped this GT stripe

DAL32
Post #291

QUOTE (Twist @ May 2 2011, 05:14 PM) *
You do realize he actually owns a VE.

Am I meant to care about that? All I cared to know was he drove a riced up Falcon when he posted here, and then this thing pops up. Sounds like it was directly - nothing but net - right up his alley for sure.

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ May 2 2011, 08:28 PM) *
QQ's aside, its not a great one but snapped this GT stripe

Ugh, gotta love all this "dealer customising" of girl cars huh. (aka dealer sends car to 3rd party, 3rd party does the "mod" car is delivered new)

AmmoJammo
Post #292

QUOTE (evl_ways @ May 2 2011, 07:29 PM) *

how did he spend $26,000 on six $600 each subs, and I assume amplifiers to run them, probably about the same cost again.

Desu
Post #293

At Goodlife at Alex Hills.

Luke
Post #294

Saw this thing in the carpark when I was leaving the shops yesterday.

Tinted tail lights, spider stickers, shit wheels...just looked like arse in general.

baffy
Post #295

Spotted in west end brisbane.

Stickers all over the back of it said "2 fast 2 furious"

Imp
Post #296

Spotted this near Blackbut/Nanango on the weekend. Also saw a matte red Magna with a bonnet scoop and other assortments but we were going too quick to stop and cars were behind us sad.gif

INVU
Post #297

QUOTE (AmmoJammo @ May 2 2011, 11:51 PM) *
how did he spend $26,000 on six $600 each subs, and I assume amplifiers to run them, probably about the same cost again.

amps could have cost him up to $5000/each. and im assuming he has it fully fitted with 0gauge wiring and and it all running off a seperate battery system. i still doubt he spent 26k but easily half that

unclepaulie
Post #298

QUOTE (S2krazie @ Apr 27 2011, 12:36 PM) *
Jared spotted thius yesterday

im going to steal / +1 to this photo, see this round manly all the time, im glad someone has had too as i never get a photo

also, just went though my phone:

calamvale area:

single seat mirage, twin cannons, more checker plate then a fab shop, made a metric shit tonne of noise

manly area; new ve ute with v8 supercar wing

when i was in melbourne:

guy living in his festiva

just a shit park:

driver got out and looked and walked off, i took the photo as they were there

cant remember where, fastest pov pack mazda 6 you'll ever see

acacia ridge:

nuff said really, the SIC sticker must be there to remind us how to feel when we see it

myer center car park

autobarns most valued customer

cant remember where:

worst inheritance ever

calamvale

picture says it all, and those are stick on bullet holes for those who cant see it

oldy but a goody

nice spare, retard

milo tin over the stock exhaust

finally (at acacia ridge):

not only was the bumper melted, you could see where the owner used a rusty butter knife to hack a new hole for the sick exhaust

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
Post #299

spotted @ westpoint browns plains, loudest exhaust ever and iirc it was an auto.

Spotted at the lions club in springwood, also sported an array of gauges and a monster tach on the console.

.Woody.
Post #300

My god... how hard is it for people to follow the simple rules in this thread?....

Anyway. Not something done to a car, but still something dumb done with a car!....
47" LED LCD in an MX5...

Attached File  photo_54.jpg ( 591.45K ) Number of downloads: 189

DAL32
Post #301

^^ Yep, I mean where the hell else do you put the busted tyre when you get a flat? Why would you put it in the boot if there's a space where the spare usually sits?

I've also wondered what the car companies solution is for when you have a full boot of luggage and people, and you get a flat, and you have a space saver.

Desu
Post #302

Ahh I forgot about this one. Took it near The Spit sometime last year.

INVU
Post #303

^^ i've seen that out near ferny grove by the creek, had his hydro's pumped up and shit.

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #304

QUOTE (Desu @ May 5 2011, 03:30 PM) *
-snip-

The car itself isn't THAT bad. But god almighty, can we burn those horrid wheels? There's quite a few of those getting around the GC

BlueDog
Post #305

QUOTE (Shadow Of A Doubt @ May 5 2011, 04:11 PM) *
The car itself isn't THAT bad. But god almighty, can we burn those horrid wheels? There's quite a few of those getting around the GC

I was going to reply with something along the lines of "Are you out of your mind? / Are you blind?" then looked at your location: South logan.

That explains EVERYTHING.

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #306

I've seen much much worse. Especially in Woodridge/boronia/Flagstone/Jimboomba/Stains.

That looks like it has had money thrown at it... All except for the wheels anyway. And, should burn the wing too. I forgot about it.

Still so ricey. I don't even know what "it" is. xD

slokey
Post #307

Even though I hate it, I'd still prefer that over a beat up sticker bombed piece of crap.

wbtonner
Post #308

QUOTE (Desu @ May 5 2011, 03:30 PM) *

"IT" lives in the Southport/ Labrador region. Driven past it enough to want to drive the truck into the side of it. Lol. Definetly not my taste.

aerosport
Post #309

ranger with long LED strip across the front....

089JAY
Post #310

From memory that Green Laser is pretty quick too

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #311

Oh, It's a fucking laser? xD!

I've seen a TX3 with sissor doors, and just a stupid amount of money sepnt on it

nferno
Post #312

QUOTE (INVU @ May 5 2011, 04:01 PM) *
^^ i've seen that out near ferny grove by the creek, had his hydro's pumped up and shit.

It doesn't have hydros.

QUOTE (089JAY @ May 5 2011, 07:52 PM) *
From memory that Green Laser is pretty quick too

No it isn't.

Dangler
Post #313

Fucking LOL. How could anyone possibly think that laser is 'not so bad'?!?

Fags.

INVU
Post #314

QUOTE (nferno @ May 6 2011, 01:44 AM) *
It doesn't have hydros.

it did have, unless it had jacks hidden under it somewhere.

Aarie
Post #315

Last time I saw that Laser on ebay it had a stock 1.8 SOHC with an exhaust and pod filter. Should have spent the money turboing it instead.....

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 9 of 52
Jump to page
28 User(s) are reading this topic (28 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x