Dumb Shit You Have Seen Done To Cars - Read rules before posting, ban hammer in use  

Page 8 of 52
Jump to page
chaserface
Post #246

S2krazie
Post #247

Holy shit, first photo, was the same place I spotted this today!

Sick Vork Ravs!

Even sicker 2" tacho that points to the roof.

TyD
Post #248

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Apr 22 2011, 10:01 PM) *
Got a photo of this POS commodore a while ago down the coast somewhere. Had gto skirts and rear bar (if I remember right) as well as the stock front bar with matt black gto bonnet and ugly as fuck chromies with over weight FOB driving it.

They aren't GTO skirts.

Ever think maybe he hit a pole in a parking lot or rear ended someone and thought "If I'm to get a new bonnet, might get something a bit better than stock"
And the maybe he just slapped the stock bar on because he didn't have the cash for a new one as yet. It would also explain why he hasn't painted the bonnet yet.

wbtonner
Post #249

QUOTE (Draven @ Apr 22 2011, 11:03 PM) *
The paintwork, or its just a Ford in general lol

Haha this.
Harlequin paint is so 90's laugh.gif

Edit -
QUOTE (TyD @ Apr 23 2011, 07:27 PM) *
They aren't GTO skirts. (All looks the same to me)
Ever think maybe he hit a pole in a parking lot or rear ended someone and thought "If I'm to get a new bonnet, might get something a bit better than stock"
And the maybe he just slapped the stock bar on because he didn't have the cash for a new one as yet. It would also explain why he hasn't painted the bonnet yet.

Then what explains the SHITHOUSE choice is rims? By the choice in wheels, I figured he would have done the mods by choice. Stereotyping is fun smile.gif

TyD
Post #250

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Apr 23 2011, 07:38 PM) *
Haha this.
Harlequin paint is so 90's laugh.gif

Edit -

Then what explains the SHITHOUSE choice is rims? By the choice in wheels, I figured he would have done the mods by choice. Stereotyping is fun smile.gif

Can't explain the rim choice, but if he is like me, he got it with shit rims and cbf changing them haha

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #251

QUOTE (VenomRC @ Apr 22 2011, 04:42 PM) *
He would be screwed if he only had three I guess
(

If you went back and looked the the the quoted post, you would have seen the Holden had six wheels. I snipped the pics, as asked in OP.

I was just pointing out that they were stilick cars built like that. Very rare though.

skidin
Post #252

gone

B Unit
Post #253

QUOTE (skidin @ Apr 24 2011, 10:32 PM) *

Jesus you are asking for trouble. Did you read the rules of the thread? I'm going out on a limb here and saying no, you didn't. Good luck with that.

Stompy
Post #254

spotted this the other day near kunda park. sorry about the shitty pic.

Attached File  2011_04_14_17.33.13.jpg ( 1.14MB ) Number of downloads: 172

02GZM
Post #255

lol

S2krazie
Post #256

Jared spotted thius yesterday

74QEE
Post #257

bonnet scoop held on by masking tape?

Attached File  lol2.png ( 639.57K ) Number of downloads: 257

DAL32
Post #258

QUOTE (S2krazie @ Apr 27 2011, 12:36 PM) *
Jared spotted thius yesterday

Teehee typical sunnybank.

Desu
Post #259

QUOTE (DAL32 @ Apr 22 2011, 08:27 PM) *
That's a hello kitty thingo on your dashboard is it not? oopsie.gif

Hahahahaha I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

OT: In Richlands

VTR
Post #260

@ Rothwell "The Zone"

Pic is self-explanatory:

Imp
Post #261

QUOTE (VTR @ Apr 28 2011, 01:19 AM) *
@ Rothwell "The Zone"

Pic is self-explanatory:

Holy shit bowrofl.gif

OT: Seen last night at chermside. P plater Shitzuki had horrid rims to match as well

khubner
Post #262

i've gota get a photo of the f&f spec skyline sitting at the wrecker on kamholtz court. done in the same fashion as brians skyline fromt he second movie right down to the shopping list!

Joyrid3r
Post #263

QUOTE (khubner @ Apr 29 2011, 06:24 PM) *
i've gota get a photo of the f&f spec skyline sitting at the wrecker on kamholtz court. done in the same fashion as brians skyline fromt he second movie right down to the shopping list!

so like....where's the photo?

dazzazoo
Post #264

saw a late model corolla with a recliner tied to its roof ... i guess the boot wasnt big enough ....
no pic was driving past :/

INVU
Post #265

QUOTE (dazzazoo @ Apr 29 2011, 06:57 PM) *
saw a late model corolla with a recliner tied to its roof ... i guess the boot wasnt big enough ....
no pic was driving past :/

i sold a lounge suite to a guy once, two seater on the roof, recliner in the boot. and well he had to make another trip for the second recliner. and this was with an excel :|

350stato
Post #266

Does this count?? Spotted in New Farm.

Also saw a VS Statesman with a HUGE wing (Same as Above Falcon but seriously looked bigger), and hektic stickers in Acacia Ridge yesterday.....was pretty cool rolleyes.gif

Twist
Post #267

QUOTE (350stato @ Apr 30 2011, 09:34 AM) *
Does this count?? Spotted in New Farm.

Also saw a VS Statesman with a HUGE wing (Same as Above Falcon but seriously looked bigger), and hektic stickers in Acacia Ridge yesterday.....was pretty cool rolleyes.gif

Statesman is back a few pages.

350stato
Post #268

QUOTE (Twist @ Apr 30 2011, 10:01 AM) *
Statesman is back a few pages.

Yeah just spotted it lol

TwinCam16
Post #269

CHEV AS FUCK!

This was at Coorparoo Maccas this morning
Should have checked out the mullet on the owner!

Anchor
Post #270

XR6 Front.... FPV badges all round. GT wing. LOL

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #271

QUOTE (Anchor @ Apr 30 2011, 03:10 PM) *

-snip-

Not to mention ugly ass wheels.

TwinCam16
Post #272

QUOTE (Anchor @ Apr 30 2011, 03:10 PM) *

All that thing needs now is neons

Bug Boy
Post #273

I finally see a car worthy of this thread and I couldn't get a photo of it. Was a VT in Gumdale with the usual. Chev badge, big stupid wing but it's guards were pumped out as well but it only had like 17s/18s on it. Also it wasn't your usual pumped out look. They weren't arched and rounded like normal but they were square. Kinda hard to explain. Sorta like a VL Director but not.

gutless
Post #274

QUOTE (khubner @ Apr 29 2011, 06:24 PM) *

It does look pretty ridiculous. Weird thing is all those 33's have coilovers in the rear but stock sunspension in the front..

089JAY
Post #275

QUOTE (Bug Boy @ Apr 30 2011, 03:42 PM) *
I finally see a car worthy of this thread and I couldn't get a photo of it. Was a VT in Gumdale with the usual. Chev badge, big stupid wing but it's guards were pumped out as well but it only had like 17s/18s on it. Also it wasn't your usual pumped out look. They weren't arched and rounded like normal but they were square. Kinda hard to explain. Sorta like a VL Director but not.

Like so?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Holden-VT-VX-Commod...w-/110674357650

Bug Boy
Post #276

lol nah not that one. At least you can say that one has had money spent on it. This one I saw clearly had everything done at home for very little $$

TyD
Post #277

Anyone see that old holden out Munchies last night? It was blue with rolled guards, xb bonnet scoops mouled into the original bonnet, alloy wing up back and horrid rims?

Saw one bloke take a pic, hopefully he posts it.

aristo
Post #278

yesterday along nicklin way, they are TE37's.. and they look real, and said volk.

i'll let you decide what to think..

Twist
Post #279

QUOTE (aristo @ May 1 2011, 12:07 PM) *
yesterday along nicklin way, they are TE37's.. and they look real, and said volk.

i'll let you decide what to think..

<snip>

I came back into this thread cause it had new posts expecting something SHIT, you post a photo of a fuckin Triton with a set mags which you can hardly make out ? The fuck ?

aristo
Post #280

thats my phone camera zoomed out to the max, im sorry sad.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 52
Jump to page
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x