Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 21 of 25
Jump to page
4x4_Commodore
Post #701

I thought last weeks was the final one for the year because the diner is closed all over xmas break?

someblackguy
Post #702

went to harrys last week, until it significantly improves i wont be back. The breaking point came when i heard "OMFG TIFFANY NO MORE SCHOOL NOW!"

QUOTE (NTG78 @ Dec 18 2011, 07:58 AM) *
Well maybe next time you'll ask her if she looks better under the uniform unsure.gif That might have a Happy Ending (for us not you)

me and a mate were drunk in the city a few months ago and got a talking to from an insanely hot cop, mates asks "would you use those cuffs on a bad boy like me" to which she replied "i leave the fluffy cuffs at home"

E30_luv
Post #703

I'll be heading out tonight. Diner is closed but that doesn't mean people don't go to have a general catch up with mates ect, especially because a lot of people are on their xmas break.

bmw e36
Post #704

Anyone meeting in northlakes? An criusing to harrys

Phat535
Post #705

Is this open tonight?
Was going to head up from the coast tonight but don't want to drive all that way if it's still closed

stevocharged
Post #706

Streets closed pizza boy

Sharpy
Post #707

Went, was maybe 2-3 cars worth talking about (that I saw when I was there) had an average feed, then left. They had pretty fancy carrots tonight.

trev084
Post #708

QUOTE (Sharpy @ Jan 12 2012, 08:07 PM) *
Went, was maybe 2-3 cars worth talking about (that I saw when I was there) had an average feed, then left. They had pretty fancy carrots tonight.

Look like a waffle?

TheRealDan
Post #709

I did a drive through then got nandos

stevocharged
Post #710

I saw you fluttering away.

88BIN
Post #711

I didnt eat but saw my friends carrots, they were pretty neat tongue.gif

VTEC DIS
Post #712

QUOTE (stealthmatt @ Jul 25 2011, 02:32 AM) *
Can i bring my earth mover? you did say

LOL

McGnarly
Post #713

Went, just like a united meet on sat night. Brilliant...

Stephen92
Post #714

Any1 heading down tonight ? Noticed no one had writtern anything ?

stevocharged
Post #715

Food was good

joe blo
Post #716

i have reports of a guy in skinny jeans sitting down there with a g-string hanging out the top

Astra Boi
Post #717

harrys has goone to shit on a thursday. i think we start a new meeting sport or meeting day ?

iBrettowski
Post #718

QUOTE (Astra Boi @ Jan 19 2012, 09:50 PM) *
harrys has goone to shit on a thursday. i think we start a new meeting sport or meeting day ?

well off you go, find a sport, I mean spot, have decent food with drinks that doesnt mind having us there, fairly safeish area from the policeman, then Promote it.. Then cross your fingers people turn up, then fingers crossed no one acts like an idiot.. Ill wait for the thread thumbsup.gif

and it actually wasnt bad tonight compared to the past couple of weeks, crowd at the front isnt soo big anymore and from what I seen there werent that many idiots. still doesnt compare to mid 2010 tho.. sigh....

Astra Boi
Post #719

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Jan 20 2012, 12:23 AM) *
well off you go, find a sport, I mean spot, have decent food with drinks that doesnt mind having us there, fairly safeish area from the policeman, then Promote it.. Then cross your fingers people turn up, then fingers crossed no one acts like an idiot.. Ill wait for the thread thumbsup.gif

and it actually wasnt bad tonight compared to the past couple of weeks, crowd at the front isnt soo big anymore and from what I seen there werent that many idiots. still doesnt compare to mid 2010 tho.. sigh....

ill try , and ill pm yu 1st?

stevocharged
Post #720

Every P plater that went through the carpark, had to show off their shitspec vehicles doing over 9000 km/h every corner they take. Someones gonna get hit, THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Might just sit down and record all the retards on teh iPhone, then report them for hooning. Problem?

SUB81
Post #721

+2 for reporting the cock smokers... sadly harrys is quite bad nowa days :'(!!

BlownBMW
Post #722

I was there

iBrettowski
Post #723

QUOTE (BlownBMW @ Jan 20 2012, 02:15 PM) *
I was there

no way? really??

lor012
Post #724

I didn't go - kinda didn't miss it either.

Quality of cars has gone down the drain... I only bother going for the social aspect.

McGnarly
Post #725

Went through, had a few bogans make classic cracks about me having a 'poor mans evo', watched the police rape a few people who actually i dot beleive did anything to deserve it, saw three hoon squad cars. Last weeks dumbass STL's were dealt with this week...on ya qps + bogans...

Aarie
Post #726

Someone should sit there with a Camera and take photos of the fuckers who ruin it. Do it over a few weeks and people will get the message.

BlownBMW
Post #727

People have been talking about getting pics and video of the people for a couple years now... it's not going to happen

LMFAO
Post #728

wondering if i should make the drive down from sunny coast next week? anyone else from here going?

Sharpy
Post #729

QUOTE (LMFAO @ Jan 20 2012, 11:46 PM) *
wondering if i should make the drive down from sunny coast next week? anyone else from here going?

Don't waste your time.

iBrettowski
Post #730

so who is actually going tonight?? I'm thinking about it

Dai.
Post #731

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Jan 26 2012, 12:36 PM) *
so who is actually going tonight?? I'm thinking about it

Since its Aus day,i wouldn't bother. Will be bogan heaven.

iBrettowski
Post #732

QUOTE (Dai. @ Jan 26 2012, 01:15 PM) *
Since its Aus day,i wouldn't bother. Will be bogan heaven.

thought the same thing, I might drive and if its crap, ill just go and take some photos of the city...

xquuizzit
Post #733

anyone going along tonight?

E30_luv
Post #734

Ill head along

eXo
Post #735

QUOTE (iBrettowski @ Jan 26 2012, 01:20 PM) *
thought the same thing, I might drive and if its crap, ill just go and take some photos of the city...

brisbane is worthy of taking photos of?

something must've changed

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 21 of 25
Jump to page
48 User(s) are reading this topic (48 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x