Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 20 of 25
Jump to page
DaveAust
Post #666

Might drop in to laugh at the bogans. Hope it rains, they could manage to do a proper skid before mr plod gets them

BlownBMW
Post #667

Maybeee

Desu
Post #668

QUOTE (DaveAust @ Dec 15 2011, 12:50 PM) *
Might drop in to laugh at the bogans. Hope it rains, they could manage to do a proper skid before mr plod gets them

Liquid horsepower!

DaveAust
Post #669

QUOTE (Desu @ Dec 15 2011, 01:52 PM) *
Liquid horsepower!

Easy 400whp VN mamoru.gif

190emerc
Post #670

When i left and got up the road I had some nice gents have a good look over my 180. They were even nice enough to give me a yellow note telling me about some of my modifications. They were just so friendly I am just going to have to donate to there organisation.

Stephen92
Post #671

So much scum tonight... cheers dick head for crossing the road while i was driving... Nice of you to not hurry up either

Dai.
Post #672

I actually feel sorry for the people who turn up in neat cars and act normal.I don't know if its me or is brisbane becoming populated with spastics buying $10 shitboxes [Holdens etc.] and attempting to use them as a race car?. Was considering going but with the amount of feedback in this thread,i doubt i will ever attend. If Harry's close down,all the coonmobiles will be at Munchies.

plawr4
Post #673

When i left and got up the road I had some nice gents have a good look over my 180. They were even nice enough to give me a yellow note telling me about some of my modifications. They were just so friendly I am just going to have to donate to there organisation.

u in a car park around the corer were beacon lighting store is

Hayward
Post #674

Tonight was the last night ill ever go back to Harrys too many gay little p platers

plawr4
Post #675

i did a drive by every c*nt was lookin at me and i was not driving a bommodore

DAL32
Post #676

QUOTE (Dai. @ Dec 15 2011, 10:05 PM) *
I actually feel sorry for the people who turn up in neat cars and act normal.I don't know if its me or is brisbane becoming populated with spastics buying $10 shitboxes [Holdens etc.] and attempting to use them as a race car?. Was considering going but with the amount of feedback in this thread,i doubt i will ever attend. If Harry's close down,all the coonmobiles will be at Munchies.

Imports too to be fair.

Steggs
Post #677

i recon everyone here woud give my 12 year old sister a run for her money for complaining about shit.

NOS440
Post #678

never been and experienced it have you...or are you one of those who stand out the front causing chaos?

ITS2EZ
Post #679

QUOTE (NOS440 @ Dec 16 2011, 08:49 AM) *
never been and experienced it have you...or are you one of those who stand out the front causing chaos?

i am thinking this....

Steggs
Post #680

All the time, but I never do anything bad, I see my mates and look at some nice cars and talk shit. I don't see what so bad about that? As far as I saw last night it was grate! Don't know why everyone is so negative about this event.

Liberty
Post #681

It's school holidays.....I don't know what ppl expect....p platers are out in force!

Gagginforit
Post #682

QUOTE (Steggs @ Dec 16 2011, 08:15 AM) *
i recon everyone here woud give my 12 year old sister a run for her money for complaining about shit.

I'm here to complain about the fact you are complaining about people that complain more than your sister complains!

Steggs
Post #683

Hahaha

Steggs
Post #684

Hahaha

stevocharged
Post #685

Weak STL's.

No one is man enough to rip dual lines of smoke.

BlownBMW
Post #686

Was ok last night, my daily Accord blends in with P-plates to much though... hmm dry.gif

Desu
Post #687

Was very mild last night. Not the usual 394379234 people outside cheering on the skids. Maybe had to do with the 4ish cop cars in one of the side streets that I ran into as I left lol.

190emerc
Post #688

QUOTE (plawr4 @ Dec 15 2011, 10:17 PM) *

u in a car park around the corer were beacon lighting store is

No i came pretty late so just did a lap to see what was out and about. then just cruised out and got pulled over up the road. the streets are safe now that i have to remove my bov and raise my coilovers.

Jerryme
Post #689

QUOTE (190emerc @ Dec 16 2011, 07:56 PM) *
No i came pretty late so just did a lap to see what was out and about. then just cruised out and got pulled over up the road. the streets are safe now that i have to remove my bov and raise my coilovers.

You may have just saved an innocent kiddies life by removing your BOV

Fritzl
Post #690

QUOTE (190emerc @ Dec 15 2011, 09:40 PM) *

I got one of those cetificates aswell.

The whole thing about being nice to cops and it'll pay off is bullshit, one of the cops was a female so i complimented her on how good she looked in her uniform, and i still got defected!

Hcttm
Post #691

The whole thing about being nice to cops and it'll pay off is bullshit, one of the cops was a female so i complimented her on how good she looked in her uniform, and i still got defected!

Haha please tell me your joking...

45SET
Post #692

QUOTE (Fritzl @ Dec 17 2011, 10:54 AM) *

LOL...

Must be one of those new age "feminists".

DAL32
Post #693

QUOTE (Hcttm @ Dec 17 2011, 10:58 AM) *
Haha please tell me your joking...

Of course not, he's this guy going by his username:

He didn't say "you look nice in your uniform", he said "you wanna come hang in my basement?"

Sharpy
Post #694

"FUCK YEAH! YOU'RE HOT AS. WANNA GO BACK TO MINE AND TRY OUT THOSE HANDCUFFS BABEH!?"

NTG78
Post #695

Well maybe next time you'll ask her if she looks better under the uniform unsure.gif That might have a Happy Ending (for us not you)

QUOTE (Sharpy @ Dec 17 2011, 11:48 PM) *
"FUCK YEAH! YOU'RE HOT AS. WANNA GO BACK TO MINE AND TRY OUT THOSE HANDCUFFS BABEH!?"

laugh.gif

B Unit
Post #696

That was fine, but the tap on her arse was probably going a bit far.

hitman002761
Post #697

So with how eventful last week was with the yellow's will many people be turning out tonight? Usually working and can't make it down so I don't want my few chances a year to get down there to be an unfortunate one.

Ryan_1
Post #698

Harrys is shit now i havent been in lik 3 months . wont be goin there for a while i dont think

ITS2EZ
Post #699

yeh last one for the year so ill be there and a mate might get his evo out for the first time since he bought it...

Sharpy
Post #700

QUOTE (Ryan_1 @ Dec 29 2011, 03:42 PM) *
Harrys is shit now i havent been in lik 3 months . wont be goin there for a while i dont think

How do you know it's shit now then?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 20 of 25
Jump to page
59 User(s) are reading this topic (59 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x