Exhaust: 21/2 INCH

Suspension:

Wheels: 20 INCH

Modifications: MAF TUNE HEADERS

Stereo Audio / Visual:

Estimated Power:
[size="5"][/size]MY LS1
LED LIGHTS FRONT AND REAR
I STILL GOT A BIT OF WORK TO DO LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by 123lynlo76: Dec 24 2011, 08:08 PM
 Holden Commodore Ls1
 Holden Commodore Ls1

Comments

• Boost Network 39
  • jacb
    Post #2

Hey der mate what engine is in these? Always wanted to know

touch_it
    Post #3

Never really like these model of commowhores

סּ_סּ
    Post #4

commodores + bodykit = failure.

gutless
    Post #5

Cool.

ajaay.
    Post #6

i don't get why saying more work is so funny ??

Nice though, don't molest it.

chopp_chopp
    Post #7

its already molested

Dai.
    Post #8

He's already fucked it with the wheels and the oversized body kit.

Bug Boy
    Post #9

I actually don't mind it. Mainly because it is all one colour and it isn't an ill fitting bodykit with holes in the front where the fog lights are meant to be. It actually looks complete and I like it.

123lynlo76
    Post #10

QUOTE (Dai. @ Dec 24 2011, 09:27 PM) *
    He's already fucked it with the wheels and the oversized body kit.

funny coming from a guy who owns a yamamamamamahahahahaha

Dai.
    Post #11

QUOTE (123lynlo76 @ Dec 24 2011, 09:32 PM) *
    funny coming from a guy who owns a yamamamamamahahahahaha

I don't see how its funny at all?..You own a pile of shit that every second maori in Browns Plains owns.

123lynlo76
    Post #12

QUOTE (Dai. @ Dec 24 2011, 09:37 PM) *
    I don't see how its funny at all?..You own a pile of shit that every second maori in Browns Plains owns.
    thats why you decided to look at my ride bahahahhahahahaha

Dai.
    Post #13

QUOTE (123lynlo76 @ Dec 24 2011, 09:40 PM) *
    thats why you decided to look at my ride bahahahhahahahaha

From the little display picture you get on the home page,it looked alright til i actually opened it and found it with horrid wheels,disgusting bonnet and a shit body kit.

Your car though.

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #14

I've seen worse. Good luck.

VL87DB
    Post #15

Yeh definitly seen worse, and its not a V6 for starters. All it really needs is a respray in a clean simple color, like VE Heron white or some shit.

quickke55
    Post #16

come on guys give me a break, he looks like his put alot of center-link cheques into this...

Hadamona
    Post #17

Yay it's another commodore, again... anyone else getting bored of commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores

Bug Boy
    Post #18

QUOTE (Hadamona @ Dec 24 2011, 10:36 PM) *
    Yay it's another commodore, again... anyone else getting bored of commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores commodores

Did you say the same thing in the thread two below this one but instead of writing commodores over and over again you replace it with S13 Silvia?

176OES
    Post #19

The bogans clearly dont

tom2tom1
    Post #20

noyhing wrong witha commodore if its got a v8 thumbsup.gif but old mate needs the stock ss kit back on lol dunno.gif

janth6
    Post #21

looks good, dunno why everyone flips out as soon as they see a body kit, have something different for a change.

666 FC
    Post #22

The bonnet fuck it off looks like shit but other then that looks ok.

Dai.
    Post #23

QUOTE (janth6 @ Dec 24 2011, 11:19 PM) *
    looks good, dunno why everyone flips out as soon as they see a body kit, have something different for a change.

Not sure if your serious or not?.

LeftyKid
    Post #24

Not a fan of the body kit but each to their own, I can appreciate the work in it and if you enjoy it then that's all you need but I can't say I'd own it :|

triton89
    Post #25

looksgood

01BEN
    Post #26

Stock kit, paint bonnet scoops white (why the fuck are they black anyway?? :S) and possibly remove the rear wing would look at least three million times better.

socal
    Post #27

I actually don't mind the kit or the bonnet. I like the black inserts for the bonnet, breaks up the bonnet a bit. Wheels are shit though. Is it a VT or VX? If it is a VX it would look nice with some (standard) Monaro tail lights, not those shitty clear ones or uber dark ones.

*Tricky*
    Post #28

Looks like you're missing some of your autobarn mesh there in front bar? dunno.gif

sdf4lyfe
    Post #29

engine bay pics

VL87DB
    Post #30

You dumb fuck.

If your sick of them why the fuck did you open this thread. Just to sook probably?

Im almost sick of seeing silvias and shit too, doesn't meen i open the thread up and cry like a baby. thumbsup.gif

TwinCam16
    Post #31

But it's not a VY.

Why put a VY kit on a VT?

Wouldn't it make sense to buy a VY?

*Tricky*
    Post #32

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Dec 25 2011, 12:58 PM) *
    But it's not a VY.

Why put a VY kit on a VT?

Wouldn't it make sense to buy a VY?

Something that makes more sense is that it's not a VY kit.

sdf4lyfe
    Post #33

QUOTE (*Tricky* @ Dec 25 2011, 02:07 PM) *
    Something that makes more sense is that it's not a VY kit.

SNAP hahahaha

Ballin
    Post #34

QUOTE (VL87DB @ Dec 24 2011, 10:10 PM) *
    Yeh definitly seen worse, and its not a V6 for starters. All it really needs is a respray in a clean simple color, like VE Heron white or some shit.

exactly, don't know why everyones hating. its a v8, the wheels don't look all that bad and the kit fits well. Im not sure what to say apart from 'Haters gonna hate'

Bug Boy
    Post #35

QUOTE (VL87DB @ Dec 25 2011, 12:56 PM) *
    You dumb fuck.

If your sick of them why the fuck did you open this thread. Just to sook probably?

Im almost sick of seeing silvias and shit too, doesn't meen i open the thread up and cry like a baby. thumbsup.gif

There's two other Silvia threads on the fronts page. Lets do it.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x