Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 14 of 25
Jump to page
phathead
Post #456

could not agree more.. it was impossible to get any angle on the exit because people crowded around both sides. i scraped my lip. not bad but still guys be a little more courteous. it was to the point where noone was actually inside and everyone was on the roads looking for skids.

Sharpy
Post #457

A black clubsport did a pretty decent skid/line locky, and another commodore cut half a hoop in the intersection to the left then STL

ITS2EZ
Post #458

i reckon stl's are win biggrin.gif cops get to fill their quota and the non bogans get to walk around the lot without dealing with the usual fuckwits coz they are all on the street biggrin.gif

DAL32
Post #459

So the cops no longer rock up to this then?

Sharpy
Post #460

of course they do.

88BIN
Post #461

I left earlyish but saw the police bike sitting up the road waiting, was there any fun at all?

suprasonic_89
Post #462

Seriously... This is the 3rd time i have been to Harry's recently. Everytime there has been idiots doing skids out the front... Making the rest of us look bad. Also i might add, the numerous idiots standing at the exit saying "Skid it" "Smoke em" "Burnout!" "Slide it" Basically any retarted saying that involves tyre smoke or noise that gives them erections, they say to you as your trying to look around them because they are blocking off your view to the road and oncoming traffic.

Idiots.... Move away from the exit, let people leave without distracting them and blocking our view. If you want to see skids, go to powercruise or weekly drift events at queensland raceway. Harrys is ment to be for people who dont want attention from police and want to talk and hang with other car enthusiast's. Dont fuck it up for the rest of us.

TwinCam16
Post #463

QUOTE (phathead @ Oct 27 2011, 10:31 PM) *
could not agree more.. it was impossible to get any angle on the exit because people crowded around both sides. i scraped my lip. not bad but still guys be a little more courteous. it was to the point where noone was actually inside and everyone was on the roads looking for skids.

While the people doing skids are breaking the law, so are you for having a car that is illegally low.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

HSV.374
Post #464

I got word next Thursdays meet is at browns plains united .... ... .. .

V3N0M
Post #465

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Oct 27 2011, 10:26 PM) *
Why you all blocking the driveway?

You all deserve to be run over by chicks who have Black 180's!

Fixed

Hoon
Post #466

QUOTE (phathead @ Oct 27 2011, 10:31 PM) *

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Oct 27 2011, 11:09 PM) *
While the people doing skids are breaking the law, so are you for having a car that is illegally low.

Twincam already said it...damninit. But yea, if you need to cut a massive angle just to get out - then you got other issues and I hope Plod books your dumb ass.

NuckingFuts
Post #467

Reading this thread is seriously one of the best things about my Fridays, goes in a big circle every week run.gif

Howdy
Post #468

Do they do roast rolls with gravy ?

ITS2EZ
Post #469

yeah good thing popo are there but unfortunately dickheads still try doing skids. at around 915ish when the bogans started rolling out of harry's there were about 3-4 vn's and what not along with a vx or whatever model with a big kit and chrome wheels. the fuckhead of a driver thought it would be awesome to skid it while inside the car park...WTF!!!

Stanislav
Post #470

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Oct 27 2011, 11:09 PM) *

Actually that driveway is pretty terribly designed, the crossfall coming into it is far steeper than the standard 2.5% and I am sure there are plenty of cars with standard ride height that would have issues clearing it straight without any scrub. Not all roads and driveays are built to standard.

bop001
Post #471

QUOTE (ITS2EZ @ Oct 28 2011, 12:32 PM) *
yeah good thing popo are there but unfortunately dickheads still try doing skids. at around 915ish when the bogans started rolling out of harry's there were about 3-4 vn's and what not along with a vx or whatever model with a big kit and chrome wheels. the fuckhead of a driver thought it would be awesome to skid it while inside the car park...WTF!!!

Are you really that suprised?

Young men......cars.....peer pressure/onlooker.......adrenalin.

Its always happened and always will happen.

P.S I also love reading this thread on a Friday. Brightens my day thumbsup.gif

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
Post #472

Massive respect for the punch bug leaving some style, and even bigger props to the cop who let him walk.

kona480
Post #473

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Oct 28 2011, 01:40 PM) *
Massive respect for the punch bug leaving some style, and even bigger props to the cop who let him walk.

what happened?

ajr1990
Post #474

QUOTE (kona480 @ Oct 28 2011, 04:17 PM) *
what happened?

he did a bit of a skid and the cop was gonna chase but decided not to. It was pretty funny actually.

someblackguy
Post #475

SKIDS TO LEAVE

baxdoode
Post #476

I <3 skids. skids are da b3st

TwinCam16
Post #477

QUOTE (Stanislav @ Oct 28 2011, 01:13 PM) *
Actually that driveway is pretty terribly designed, the crossfall coming into it is far steeper than the standard 2.5% and I am sure there are plenty of cars with standard ride height that would have issues clearing it straight without any scrub. Not all roads and driveays are built to standard.

Bullshit.

My old N15 was well under 100mm and i never had to use angle to get in and out of there.

xXSpike69Xx
Post #478

I reakon its kind of good and bad that cops have an appearance there.
Its good because all the commo faggots who think its cool to do a skid or what not in there stock vn,vs get done
but bad because they go for the innocent people that are there just to look at other cars,

The highway patrol cop there last night was alright didnt defect anyone for no reason, was talking to him and a s13 scraped leaving he just looked at it and laughed and only told one p plater to move there p plate to a visable spot instead of behind the rego sticker. He only pulled over the supra because the rego sticker didnt match the license plate apparently which is fair enough if that guy where to crash in an un regoed car thats just hell for everone involved.

aussiemk2
Post #479

QUOTE (xXSpike69Xx @ Oct 28 2011, 08:32 PM) *
I reakon its kind of good and bad that cops have an appearance there.
Its good because all the commo faggots who think its cool to do a skid or what not in there stock vn,vs get done
but bad because they go for the innocent people that are there just to look at other cars,

The highway patrol cop there last night was alright didnt defect anyone for no reason, was talking to him and a s13 scraped leaving he just looked at it and laughed and only told one p plater to move there p plate to a visable spot instead of behind the rego sticker. He only pulled over the supra because the rego sticker didnt match the license plate apparently which is fair enough if that guy where to crash in an un regoed car thats just hell for everone involved.

i take it you don't actually go to harry's do you?

zach1994
Post #480

Love Harrys, only thing i don't like is dickheads on here saying all the commos do the skids, yes they are known for it, butas good majority of jdm fags and what ever other cars do exactually the same thing, grow up oh and same with p platers..

VEYRON
Post #481

Bring a baseball bat next time anyone that wanna skid it bash the shit outa them

TwinCam16
Post #482

QUOTE (VEYRON @ Oct 29 2011, 12:01 AM) *
Bring a baseball bat next time anyone that wanna skid it bash the shit outa them

Let us know how that works out for you.

176OES
Post #483

probably better off taking a keyboard there

plawr4
Post #484

QUOTE (VEYRON @ Oct 29 2011, 12:01 AM) *

let us know when u go i got a paint ball gun

xXSpike69Xx
Post #485

QUOTE (aussiemk2 @ Oct 28 2011, 09:15 PM) *
i take it you don't actually go to harry's do you?

Yer i have been before i was there obviously last night if you cant read

Stanislav
Post #486

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Oct 28 2011, 08:26 PM) *
Bullshit.

My old N15 was well under 100mm and i never had to use angle to get in and out of there.

If anything, that sounds like bullshit.

My Legnum at STANDARD ride height couldnt make it out of there straight out and had to use a llittle bit of angle. Although it depends if youre going right or left out of harries, going right would be worse.

INVU
Post #487

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Oct 28 2011, 08:26 PM) *
Bullshit.

how stiff was your suspension rolleyes.gif

E30_luv
Post #488

QUOTE (Stanislav @ Oct 29 2011, 07:21 AM) *

My Legnum at STANDARD ride height couldnt make it out of there straight out and had to use a llittle bit of angle. Although it depends if youre going right or left out of harries, going right would be worse.

I never had a issue getting out of there in my E30 when it used to be at 80mm front lip & 60mm sump. Never scraped once.

INVU
Post #489

QUOTE (E30_luv @ Oct 29 2011, 09:21 AM) *
I never had a issue getting out of there in my E30 when it used to be at 80mm front lip & 60mm sump. Never scraped once.
I would assume that most cars that have a problem are those with a longer wheel base

HSV
Post #490

QUOTE (Stanislav @ Oct 29 2011, 07:21 AM) *

Isn't actually.

My VX Commodore is lowered with a full kit and I dont have any issue entering or leaving Harry's at all.

I have more drama with my work driveway than anything else.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 14 of 25
Jump to page
29 User(s) are reading this topic (29 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x