Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 11 of 25
Jump to page
the_random_hero
Post #351

QUOTE (EssR20 @ Sep 29 2011, 05:05 PM) *
I'll be there, first outing to Harry's in a good 4 months. 180 is back on the road, is the police attn any worse?

If your car is dubiously legal, park next door. I always do (because my car is a piece of shit).
Should be there this evening pending weather. Looking rather dull again.

EssR20
Post #352

QUOTE (the_random_hero @ Sep 29 2011, 05:59 PM) *
If your car is dubiously legal, park next door. I always do (because my car is a piece of shit).
Should be there this evening pending weather. Looking rather dull again.

Thanks mate smile.gif

jakefake
Post #353

dey tuk yur jewbs!

the_random_hero
Post #354

I want to personally thank every single cop that was there tonight. You guys handled it brilliantly and only punished those who deserved it - and provided PLENTY of entertainment.

53XXN_ST80
Post #355

QUOTE (jakefake @ Sep 29 2011, 06:17 PM) *
dey tuk yur jewbs!

Dey broke his jaaaawwww

ELLA
Post #356

i drove by at around 8:30, was gonna stop by for a drink but jeez it was sooooo busy. never seen that many people there before.

kona480
Post #357

QUOTE (53XXN_ST80 @ Sep 29 2011, 09:55 PM) *
Dey broke his jaaaawwww

Derrrkkaa deeerrrrrr

jakefake
Post #358

love how I get pulled over for 20mins by qld transport right outside harrys and asked questions like, how did i run my sub wiring. . .

Without sounding like a dick my liberty is probably one of the more respectable cars there...
Also, Can i just get someone just clarify that If I have WRX seats in my liberty that are direct bolt on absolutely NO modification required why would I need a mod plate. .

Hoon
Post #359

I didn't see any QLD Transport, but we left around 9.10.

Cops were awesome tonight. Finally setup themselves to nab the idiots.

wagoneer
Post #360

Because your car car was not built/complied with said seats

Yup, dumb as but it's the law

mumble grumble....

53XXN_ST80
Post #361

QUOTE (kona480 @ Sep 29 2011, 10:26 PM) *
Derrrkkaa deeerrrrrr

Oh man, dey took his dawwwggg?

88BIN
Post #362

I wasnt expecting tonight to be so busy after the po-po visit last week. I left at around 8:30 what time did they arrive tonight and what happened?

Poontoss
Post #363

Keen to come to the next one if I'm free. Just bought a car so this will be my first meet =S

the_random_hero
Post #364

QUOTE (88BIN @ Sep 29 2011, 11:16 PM) *
I wasnt expecting tonight to be so busy after the po-po visit last week. I left at around 8:30 what time did they arrive tonight and what happened?

Bunch of fuckwits stl-ing in front of unmarked cops - a flatbrimmer in a Hilux, a Pulsar and a VN with mandatory skidders/locked diff. Huge cheer from the crowd when the cop did a u-turn to get the VN, awesome to see.

As far as I know these were the only people that got harassed, I didn't see any defects being handed out or unnecessary attention from the boys in blue.

-Jordan-
Post #365

QUOTE (the_random_hero @ Sep 30 2011, 11:14 AM) *
Huge cheer from the crowd when the cop did a u-turn to get the VN, awesome to see.

You could hear the cheer from right down at the back of the carpark, haha. laugh.gif

Was a good night though!

lil_miss_vg
Post #366

if I had a nice car.. stuff taking it there, all people wanna do is skid pieces of sh!t up the rd and stuff up car meets for the people that actually LIKE cars

if you want to line the rd and be a bogan and yell skids go to summernats

grow up.

clutch-monkey
Post #367

QUOTE (lil_miss_vg @ Sep 30 2011, 06:27 PM) *
if I had a nice car.. stuff taking it there, all people wanna do is skid pieces of sh!t up the rd and stuff up car meets for the people that actually LIKE cars

if you want to line the rd and be a bogan and yell skids go to summernats

grow up.

nah, i'm actually keen to go now, watch the entertainment lol

TTS
Post #368

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Sep 30 2011, 06:29 PM) *
nah, i'm actually keen to go now, watch the entertainment lol

It's hardly entertainment...

Shooting stink beetles off my dick with a matchstick cannon would be more entertaining.

iBrettowski
Post #369

Man, missing out on all the action, gonna have to make an appearance again soon!

baxdoode
Post #370

bummmp f0r thur5dayzz

176OES
Post #371

Probably pop in for a little bit tonight, wont be staying long though.

Bax, h3kt1c 0n3 l3663r5 4641n 2n173?

the_random_hero
Post #372

Too damp so far, going out for dinner instead. Might pop around when I get back.

176OES
Post #373

just looked outside... darker than TRH's avatar... (which is quite appropriate too)

hmmm...

lehparmac
Post #374

Looking ok from this shit hole, might come out for a feed and drive anyway.

INVU
Post #375

wont be there, cant see it being too good tonight, only for the skiz der brah

stig0000
Post #376

whos going to nite,,, mite com down from the sunny coast

BoostLess_Hero
Post #377

Ill be heading out tonite, its only a bit of water

SQ PRO
Post #378

Might come check it out for a bit

gymjunkie22
Post #379

Stuff going mucky and wet lol Chermside late night dinner bowrofl.gif

baxdoode
Post #380

QUOTE (176OES @ Oct 6 2011, 04:22 PM) *
Probably pop in for a little bit tonight, wont be staying long though.

Bax, h3kt1c 0n3 l3663r5 4641n 2n173?

br0 i g07 20'z 0n n0w. th3 0nly p3gg4 i7 d03z 1z sm0k3 up my clu7ch. bu7 i s7ill h4v3 m4x r35pect

kona480
Post #381

QUOTE (stig0000 @ Oct 6 2011, 06:09 PM) *
whos going to nite,,, mite com down from the sunny coast

I saw you just after you left. And I saw your mate get pulled over. Did he get done for anything?

stig0000
Post #382

[quote name='kona480' date='Oct 6 2011, 09:49 PM' post='1287791253']
I saw you just after you left. And I saw your mate get pulled over. Did he get done for anything?
[/quo

got done for showing no p plates,,, and not having a mod plate for bigger turbo( that is still off a volvo) , no points or fine yet,,, gota go to court,

and my god that is one slipry rd,, only ment to make a sound,,, dident mean to slide across the 2 lanes

stevocharged
Post #383

QUOTE (stig0000 @ Oct 6 2011, 11:08 PM) *
QUOTE (kona480 @ Oct 6 2011, 09:49 PM) *

got done for showing no p plates,,, and not having a mod plate for bigger turbo( that is still off a volvo) , no points or fine yet,,, gota go to court,

and my god that is one slipry rd,, only ment to make a sound,,, dident mean to slide across the 2 lanes

i dont even....

pics or bs.

suprasonic_89
Post #384

So.... What ever happened to no skids at Harry's?
I didnt know that when it rains, it actually changes the rules? dunno.gif

Or maybe its the extra 100 hp that gets added with liquid horsepower so that drivers cant control the vehicle? ohnoes.gif

stig0000
Post #385

QUOTE (stevocharged @ Oct 6 2011, 11:55 PM) *

i dont even....

pics or bs.

??? of the turbo,?? the cop says its not a volvo turbo becose its a garret, so it neeeds a plate, he told them that it is a volvo turbo, he works for volvo ?? i no land rover use nothen other then garret turbos,

sorry ,,, left out that he got 81 in a 60, i was a lil way behind him and im sure 100% he wasent doing 80 at the top fo the hill, oh well wats done is done

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 11 of 25
Jump to page
38 User(s) are reading this topic (38 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x