Post #1 post 21st September 2011 - 01:38 AM
Engine: SR20DET

Exhaust: sports 2.5 inch

Suspension: koni coilovers

Wheels: 16inch bob janes

Modifications: stock

Stereo Audio / Visual: pioneer head unit and speakers

Estimated Power: 153kwt stock

just swapped it for my falcon yesterday drives great pity bout the auto but its still nice
1993 Nissan 180sx
1993 Nissan 180sx
1993 Nissan 180sx
1993 Nissan 180sx
1993 Nissan 180sx

--------------------
"Aha honestly don't really have one, I'm easy if it's possible ill do it anywhere lol" Dont ask.

[url="http://www.boostcruising.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=773274&hl=SUBARU"] constant project

Comments

• Boost Network 10
  • 96PSI
    Post #2

I don't like that wing on the back.. looks odd and out of place - And I agree, pity about the auto but thats okay. Looks like it's in pretty good nick other than that mate. Hope you're happy with your trade. Good luck with it smile.gif

Nocturnal
    Post #3

Wing is yummers.

derb
    Post #4

That wing is stock kit isn't it? Bloody clean S13.

tomopo
    Post #5

Very clean. Would be great manual

xr666
    Post #6

yeah the car is totally stock never seen one this stock haha also an auto turbo havnt seen many of them the wing is coming off thinking an s15 front

ajr1990
    Post #7

man that is extremely clean!

would defs be changing it to manual tho!

clutch-it
    Post #8

change it to manual and have some fun

jdmluv
    Post #9

nice car. got good potential mat smile.gif

xr666
    Post #10

been driving it today can not believe how well it handles no body roll at all and its pretty quick

180sxy
    Post #11

QUOTE (xr666 @ Sep 21 2011, 09:46 PM) *
    yeah the car is totally stock never seen one this stock haha also an auto turbo havnt seen many of them the wing is coming off thinking an s15 front

No dont do that go snake eyes front! S13 silvia bonnet, 180 frnt bar, 180 gaurds and get those non pop up 180 lights. - Tried to find some images on it but for the life of me I cant remember where any of them are.

If anyones reading this and knows the 240sx from the states the was hella bog spec with the deep dish steelies- that had the snake eyes im on about, theres others but yeah cant find them.. sad.gif

QUOTE (xr666 @ Sep 22 2011, 04:26 PM) *
    been driving it today can not believe how well it handles no body roll at all and its pretty quick

And thats a stock auto thumbsup.gif ahhh I never get tired of hearing peoples reactions of driving their first import.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x