1993 Mitsubishi Lancer Gsr

Comments

• Boost Network 17
  • Riverside
    Post #2

Is that a GSR front lip attached to your bumper? or from something else? Where would I find one?

tacety
    Post #3

QUOTE (Riverside @ Aug 19 2011, 08:35 PM) *
    Is that a GSR front lip attached to your bumper? or from something else? Where would I find one?

they come standard with the gsr's i think mate.. not sure where to find them..i prefer the evo3 bodykit

ajr1990
    Post #4

lol i bet you would take a few cars by surprise

tacety
    Post #5

QUOTE (ajr1990 @ Aug 19 2011, 08:51 PM) *
    lol i bet you would take a few cars by surprise

haha yeah a couple..its wicked off the line but in the long run it kinda starts to drop its guts lol

gymjunkie22
    Post #6

should be sweet on launch after that must drop out

Chupzy
    Post #7

a good bath and some touch up paint on that front bumper and its a sweet ride mate! smile.gif

tacety
    Post #8

Yeah u pretty much said it gymjunkie and chupzy if i keep it i will be gettin a evo 3 kit and a gooood bath lol cheers guys

BenIsaac
    Post #9

Whyd you upload it again?

tacety
    Post #10

QUOTE (BenIsaac @ Aug 19 2011, 09:37 PM) *
    Whyd you upload it again?

Cause i think it got deleted? I cant fin it??

drunkn snail
    Post #11

cool

wayneby
    Post #12

nice ride man.. looks clean... besides the actual dirt.. ahahah

ITS2EZ
    Post #13

neat mate. but just on the idea of the evo 3 kit. i will look good but why not spend more on the engine instead of the exterior. car looks more then neat enough outside. but thats jsut my thinking. good luck with it

tacety
    Post #14

QUOTE (ITS2EZ @ Aug 20 2011, 08:01 AM) *
    neat mate. but just on the idea of the evo 3 kit. i will look good but why not spend more on the engine instead of the exterior. car looks more then neat enough outside. but thats jsut my thinking. good luck with it

Yeah iv thought about it but id prefer spendin money on a 4G63T then the 4G93T..but i dont know i guess id hav to do a little more research and look at power figures etc etc.. Cheers mate

stockmy00
    Post #15

QUOTE (ITS2EZ @ Aug 20 2011, 08:01 AM) *

This.

Don't try and make it something its not... it has its own charm as a humble looking granny's car, with a turbo attached. smile.gif Some decent rubber would be my next step.

LuKeY
    Post #16

Sweet, still love the Lancer GSRs!

90.PSI
    Post #17

Sweet ride mate, love the GSR's im keeping the outside of mine pretty stock spend the money on engine and making it comfortable (decent seats). The 4g93t is like the ca18 of nissans, dont rule the 4g93t out just cause there is a 2L that bolts straight into them. You can get some serious power out of the 1.8 if you do the right mods. A lot cheaper than replacing it with the 2L. Anyway that said good to see another sweet GSR on the road

BDI
    Post #18

Got nothing but love for the GSR's - small mods big power + 4wd.

I reckon you should go for an Evo II kit over the III - I think It will look better than the III.

Quick question, this is the 2nd GSR that I have noticed without the standard recaro's? Did Aus not get that model?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

14 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x