Harry's Diner - Thursday Nights - -Open to all Vehicles-  

Page 6 of 25
Jump to page
BlueKE
Post #176

What was the go with the sound off/s last night?

Was very busy night otherwise

Desu
Post #177

I left early, but I think it's a good thing the cops are there. Will hopefully deter people who aren't there for the right reasons.

sparz14
Post #178

Most of the night there was 2 undercover cops across the road with video cameras. Then later on there was a cop on Harry's diner side of the road in the parks abut 10-20 metres up the road.

At around 9pm plenty of people were doing skids, not knowing that they were being video taped by the cop on our side of the road.

QUOTE (gem_boi @ Aug 12 2011, 01:41 AM) *
I did'nt see them defecting anybody, but then everybody went to nudgee boat ramp and well yeah everybody got fucked up... the blocked the road off and were doing license checks, rego checks and defecting vechicals... It's simple really, if your car is illegal... why bring it out' when you know the police are going to be out...

Boy i love having a roadworthy car. No need to worry about defects smile.gif

If i didnt have a roadworthy car i wouldnt be doing stupid shit like 3/4 of the cars at Harrys. You'd get done for speeding/wreckless driving/skidding + all the defects and its going to cost you a few weeks wages/loss license

Chupzy
Post #179

I got a burger from harry's last night. It was pretty damn good but not sure it was worth the 30min wait. Might just get something pre made next time. As for the skids, I didn't see any and I was one of the "idiots sitting across the road". I think the police being there was good although not too keen on them defecting people for no reason. On another note, there was an old beat up silver Mercede's 260E driving from clayfield to sandgate last night around midnight that almost killed himself and others several times. Rego 670HYG. Now I realise just how out of control some drunk drivers can be.......

evil_monkey_performance
Post #180

thats the stupid part i was doing the right thing i drove in to harry there was no parks so i drove next door and parked did no skids or hooning and got done now im not complaining i got done i just think its bull shit how i was doing the right thing and got done while many others were doin the wrong thing and they just sat by and watched it all happen gets me thinking mabe i should have done a skid then mabe it would have got off no hassels

Chupzy
Post #181

QUOTE (evil_monkey_performance @ Aug 12 2011, 10:28 AM) *
thats the stupid part i was doing the right thing i drove in to harry there was no parks so i drove next door and parked did no skids or hooning and got done now im not complaining i got done i just think its bull shit how i was doing the right thing and got done while many others were doin the wrong thing and they just sat by and watched it all happen gets me thinking mabe i should have done a skid then mabe it would have got off no hassels

Just wondering, are you a P plater? If so maybe that added to the attraction of the po po. Even if you arent that sucks mate. If all this talk about the police videoing the entrance/exit then maybe there will be a few regrets from the "stl" crowd as their parents check the mail or get a knock on the door from a local police officer mamoru.gif

evil_monkey_performance
Post #182

no im not mate im on full open licence

Chupzy
Post #183

QUOTE (evil_monkey_performance @ Aug 12 2011, 10:44 AM) *
no im not mate im on full open licence

Well not much you can do now. Time to fix them defects son tongue.gif

evil_monkey_performance
Post #184

ball is already in motion

someblackguy
Post #185

worst night ive seen, hardly any decent cars

fair enough not everyone can have a 30k + build but there were too many crap boxes and p-platers in the main area.

and i dont know why but theres an ever increasing amount of fuckin dweebs and tossers and theyre the main culprits for rubbish. the acne faced derelict looking bogan (who looked like he hadnt had a decent meal since grade 6) threw a can of drink, empty chip packet AND an empty cigarette packet on the ground in front of me. I thought the rubbish topic was overrated by now i can see why its such a problem.

When i saw a beaten up p plater VN on black spraypainted pursuit rims full of flat cappers, that was it for me. harrys died right there.

Kai
Post #186

I lol'd when the remote control car went down the drain.

iBrettowski
Post #187

QUOTE (Kai @ Aug 12 2011, 06:49 PM) *

haha! serious?

c.r.e.a.m
Post #188

QUOTE (Kai @ Aug 12 2011, 06:49 PM) *

gutterd haha

BlownBMW
Post #189

wasn't to bad, got there just after 6 lol, (straight from work) got my Harry's Dog nom nom, and left late, so got bout 30 pics that I will put up tonight smile.gif

Fritzl
Post #190

QUOTE (Mason. @ Aug 12 2011, 12:22 AM) *
Had to laugh at the rc car doing skids down the road and sliding into the drain.

That was me. fml, that is all

Lazer_Spec
Post #191

it was packed but when i was leaving i could hardly get out the driveway cuz everyone was standing in the middle of the driveway. and to the wanker who said to me do a skid grow up tosser

KIRIUS
Post #192

id love to rock up into harrys with my SC celica but im kinda paranoid like the guy in above posts, ill get done just for fucking sitting there & i dont like the idea of being recorded on piggy film
wink.gif

barpbarp
Post #193

When leaving heard a guy say atleast 3 times, "I've never seen an auto skid... autos cant skid..." And he didn't see it then either.

Sure I don't need to say it but people like that are the ones who should stay at home.

TTS
Post #194

QUOTE (Lazer_Spec @ Aug 13 2011, 09:33 AM) *
it was packed but when i was leaving i could hardly get out the driveway cuz everyone was standing in the middle of the driveway. and to the wanker who said to me do a skid grow up tosser

Maybe not being a bee's dick off the road would help. Just sayin'.

Also, lol @ the people skidding while being filmed by the obvious undercover VE across the road. Enjoy your TINs in the mail.

benaccord91
Post #195

wre do you find the pics froms harrys diner ???

Fritzl
Post #196

QUOTE (KIRIUS @ Aug 13 2011, 11:32 AM) *
id love to rock up into harrys with my SC celica but im kinda paranoid like the guy in above posts, ill get done just for fucking sitting there & i dont like the idea of being recorded on piggy film
wink.gif

The guy above is the 1st person ive ever seen or heard of getting defected at harrys. Theres a lot more defectable cars at harrys than yours so think of it that way.

btw thanks for removing the pic of my penis from ur sig.

drunk_chicken
Post #197

QUOTE (benaccord91 @ Aug 13 2011, 05:18 PM) *
wre do you find the pics froms harrys diner ???
events have a look (herpy,derpy)

synergy
Post #198

guessing most of the top end cars are no shows because of spotters and/or they get followed home

ajr1990
Post #199

QUOTE (someblackguy @ Aug 12 2011, 11:33 AM) *
worst night ive seen, hardly any decent cars

fair enough not everyone can have a 30k + build but there were too many crap boxes and p-platers in the main area.

and i dont know why but theres an ever increasing amount of fuckin dweebs and tossers and theyre the main culprits for rubbish. the acne faced derelict looking bogan (who looked like he hadnt had a decent meal since grade 6) threw a can of drink, empty chip packet AND an empty cigarette packet on the ground in front of me. I thought the rubbish topic was overrated by now i can see why its such a problem.

When i saw a beaten up p plater VN on black spraypainted pursuit rims full of flat cappers, that was it for me. harrys died right there.

you didn't say anything? I would have told him he's a pig. eek3.gif

BlueKE
Post #200

QUOTE (synergy @ Aug 13 2011, 05:39 PM) *
guessing most of the top end cars are no shows because of spotters and/or they get followed home

They are out there, gotta know the right time and place

VTR
Post #201

QUOTE (BlueKE @ Aug 13 2011, 08:12 PM) *
They are out there, gotta know the right time and place

Like JDM oopsie.gif

alpharx7
Post #202

QUOTE (synergy @ Aug 13 2011, 05:39 PM) *

the only time i've been to harrys, 30mins after my arrival, a police booze bus turned up, then 3 towies with flat trays, needless to say i left. ph34r.gif

and you can be very sure i'm watching like a hawk to see if i'm being followed home. any suspicious vehicle will see me detour and take alternate routes and/or pull up outside a police station.

given the type of police attention harrys now attracts, you won't see me back. or if i do it'll be a completely standard vehicle.

wbtonner
Post #203

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Aug 13 2011, 09:37 PM) *
the only time i've been to harrys, 30mins after my arrival, a police booze bus turned up, then 3 towies with flat trays, needless to say i left. ph34r.gif

and you can be very sure i'm watching like a hawk to see if i'm being followed home. any suspicious vehicle will see me detour and take alternate routes and/or pull up outside a police station.

given the type of police attention harrys now attracts, you won't see me back. or if i do it'll be a completely standard vehicle.

I go in my stock daily and park around the back if there is a spare park or I will park up/ down/ across the road to get myself a burger, but if you drive a stock car sensibly your a dickhead and not an enthusiast and shouldn't be involved in the car scene.

alpharx7
Post #204

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Aug 13 2011, 11:24 PM) *
I go in my stock daily and park around the back if there is a spare park or I will park up/ down/ across the road to get myself a burger, but if you drive a stock car sensibly your a dickhead and not an enthusiast and shouldn't be involved in the car scene.

maybe you need to rephrase that, it seems that you're criticising yourself for driving a standard car in a legal manor. unsure.gif

BlownBMW
Post #205

Don't do stupid shit when leaving Harry's and you won't get noticed...simple

wbtonner
Post #206

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Aug 13 2011, 11:40 PM) *
maybe you need to rephrase that, it seems that you're criticising yourself for driving a standard car in a legal manor. unsure.gif

My bad, i'm tired and can't get too sleep. Will edit in the morning. tongue.gif

stevocharged
Post #207

What's up with the noobs in 4wd's turning Harry's / across the road with speed making their 4wd go on two wheels?

evil_monkey_performance
Post #208

QUOTE (BlownBMW @ Aug 13 2011, 11:41 PM) *
Don't do stupid shit when leaving Harry's and you won't get noticed...simple

this.

but i must say when i got done on Thursday all i did was 2 laps of harrys no parks so i went next door to the shops and cops did me at the shops and i did nothing wrong so some times you can be the responsible one and still get arse raped.

BlueKE
Post #209

QUOTE (VTR @ Aug 13 2011, 08:55 PM) *
Like JDM oopsie.gif

No nothing like that, just got to know the right people and most of them are genuine guys who like to talk shop, i just like the roast beef sandwiches, haha

I dont get how everyone is getting defected, my corolla is legal and never have issues with cops one bit,

I enjoy Harry's as its (like most) my wind down, i can talk about beer and women, haha its like going to a pub really and just vent and nobody really cares what or how you say it, i scratch my head at somethings, but im sure people do things for themselves, fair enough it has its own representation of the before mentioned, but people will keep going there just to see whats out there for inspiration,

it all starts with an idea, me says

jamesski
Post #210

That was depressing, Camry?? and Van showed up/

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 25
Jump to page
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x