• williamz8
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 224,695
Post #1 post 5th June 2011 - 12:51 AM
Engine: Stock

Exhaust: 2 1/4inch Magnaflow Sports System

Suspension: Stock

Wheels: 17" Mako Alloys (205/40/17)

Modifications: Bumper trim colour change from the stock grey to black, front corner indicators changed from stock amber casing to clear and DRL's (Daytime Running Lights) added to front bar beside number plate.

Stereo Audio / Visual: Alpine DD Linear Splits (Front), Kenwood Head unit, US Audio 6"s (Rear), AudioBoss 300w Amp (Powering splits and rears), Kicker Comp 12" Sub, Kicker 800w Amp (Bridged to power sub)

Estimated Power: More than likely probably about 85kw but goes like the clappers tongue.gif

This post has been edited by williamz8: Jun 5 2011, 01:03 AM
1993 Ford Laser Gl Kh
1993 Ford Laser Gl Kh
1993 Ford Laser Gl Kh
1993 Ford Laser Gl Kh
1993 Ford Laser Gl Kh
1993 Ford Laser Gl Kh

Check out these other rides...

Comments

• Boost Network 19
  • 8URVTEC
    Post #2

dunno.gif

niSSSdan
    Post #3

QUOTE (8URVTEC @ Jun 5 2011, 01:05 AM) *
    dunno.gif

Ben_Birch
    Post #5

QUOTE (dan-828 @ Jun 5 2011, 02:07 AM) *

this

Iek8u
    Post #6

Led strips aye, I think they are illegal if they are close together like that. Spread them apart will be legal.

cmy180sx
    Post #7

hahaha that youtube vid...

Remove the Led's they look homo, needs more low...

Tidy car

MR_JORDZ
    Post #8

looks clean 4 what it is

rolla boi
    Post #9

I would never modify one of these in any way, I'd drive it stock as a daily that's all but yeah it's tidy

dolcon
    Post #10

Itss the trd lazor it will amayze yaa

williamz8
    Post #11

QUOTE (Iek8u @ Jun 5 2011, 05:40 AM) *
    Led strips aye, I think they are illegal if they are close together like that. Spread them apart will be legal.

Yeah I've driven past a few cop cars and they havent yet pulled me up on em, so we'll see how we go.

williamz8
    Post #12

QUOTE (rolla boi @ Jun 5 2011, 09:27 AM) *
    I would never modify one of these in any way, I'd drive it stock as a daily that's all but yeah it's tidy

Yeah mate, no mods planned, just didn't want it looking like one of those shit box lasers riding on its black steelies with rust covered bonnet and roof. So yeah only the exterior for asthetics at this point in time.

williamz8
    Post #13

QUOTE (cmy180sx @ Jun 5 2011, 06:58 AM) *
    hahaha that youtube vid...

Remove the Led's they look homo, needs more low...

Tidy car

King Springs S/L next on the agenda, just gotta get the dosch together. Pro install e.g. Pedders, $800?? Or DIY, Ebay $300 for set of 4??

krayziebenno
    Post #14

QUOTE (dan-828 @ Jun 5 2011, 02:07 AM) *

thnks for posting that vid, haven't seen it in yonks. still brings plenty of lols.

on topic. not really a fan of the rims. some less in your face 16's would probably be the go. the springs ur buying will help too as it is sitting a little high.

GL with it

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #15

It's tidy!

But DRL's are homo unless they're fitted so they look subtle, and the whee;s look like Rodney Jane specials...

wbtonner
    Post #16

QUOTE (rolla boi @ Jun 5 2011, 09:27 AM) *

This.
    Only thing I did to mine was wash it regularly, tyre shine the wheels and get it serviced regularly. After 18 months and 35 000km as a daily, I detailed it and sold it for $400 more then I paid for it.

williamz8
    Post #17

QUOTE (wbtonner @ Jun 5 2011, 08:55 PM) *
    This.
    Only thing I did to mine was wash it regularly, tyre shine the wheels and get it serviced regularly. After 18 months and 35 000km as a daily, I detailed it and sold it for $400 more then I paid for it.

Did ya just leave it stock?? And yeah a weekly wash is wat my laser gets biggrin.gif Just to keep it neat.

williamz8
    Post #18

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Jun 5 2011, 04:48 PM) *
    It's tidy!

But DRL's are homo unless they're fitted so they look subtle, and the whee;s look like Rodney Jane specials...

Ditch the DRL's???? And they're 250 a rim so they're not the cheapest stuff round. Defz not RJ specials like ya Auscar rims yu can get tongue.gif

williamz8
    Post #19

QUOTE (krayziebenno @ Jun 5 2011, 02:30 PM) *
    thnks for posting that vid, haven't seen it in yonks. still brings plenty of lols.

on topic. not really a fan of the rims. some less in your face 16's would probably be the go. the springs ur buying will help too as it is sitting a little high.

GL with it

Yeah tru mate, not really gonna hold onto the car for years to come hopefully, already had it for 2, so might leave the rims as is. And yeah probably should drop it a bit, lookin like it's a damn 4WD tongue.gif

williamz8
    Post #20

QUOTE (Iek8u @ Jun 5 2011, 05:40 AM) *

DRL's???? Yay or Nay???????

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

20 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x