Post #1 post 10th February 2011 - 07:48 PM
heres a the lowest commodore iv ever seen
Lowrider Commodore Wagon
Lowrider Commodore Wagon

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • JZX83LOVE
    Post #2

Been in the build for years.... On hilux chasis, ls1 blah, blah, blah.... Can't ever see it being finished though.

dave01
    Post #3

dont be stupid, the bump stops have been removed and springs have just been cut like every other bommodore in logan

chrisvr19
    Post #4

iv owned a lot commodores and you cant get one that low only cutting the springs and taking out he bump stops

JZX83LOVE
    Post #5

This car is actually being built in Forster, by Down Under Trucking.... Seen it several times, it is a real peice of work!

oldskoolfun
    Post #6

downundertruckin is a website dude, its being built by dtk(down town kustoms)
    one of the toughest commodores ever built imo

JZX83LOVE
    Post #7

QUOTE (oldskoolfun @ Feb 13 2011, 07:15 PM) *
    downundertruckin is a website dude, its being built by dtk(down town kustoms)
    one of the toughest commodores ever built imo

Yeah, what you said! Lol, all the same to me.

Luke
    Post #8

QUOTE (chrisvr19 @ Feb 13 2011, 04:37 PM) *
    iv owned a lot commodores and you cant get one that low only cutting the springs and taking out he bump stops

No shit Sherlock, he was joking.

DK (drift king) KENKYNS
    Post #9

thats cool

VRCALAIS.
    Post #10

way too low

mr Tonka
    Post #11

hay darran at carter custiom did that years ago 2 car didnt finish it

spawnyba2011
    Post #12

QUOTE (mr Tonka @ Mar 24 2011, 08:12 PM) *
    hay darran at carter custiom did that years ago 2 car didnt finish it
    Still nice either way.. good to see something different

57U-00
    Post #13

how the hell is that something different? Something different would be seeing a nice commodore that isn't lowered! (yes i know, oxymoron - I used nice and commodore in the same sentence and we all know that will NEVER happen)

my first thought was that it was photo shopped... i soon realised that it wasn't and a small piece of me died inside...

05LAM
    Post #14

You'll probably appreciate it more if you see the work going into this thing. I don't like commodores, but this thing is crazy, and I would be stoked if it was mine. Plus, it's on a Hilux chassis, and as far as I'm aware will be registered as a Hilux.

Build pics here:-
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Down-Town-K...100001157595054

mxmad
    Post #15

if its in nsw and it is on a hilux chassis it will be regoed as a rebodied hilux.my brother had a 28 chev pickup oldskool hot rod flat purple red rims with minnie moons built on mitsubishi L300 chassis and was regoed as rebodied L300.most coppers used to look quite puzzled asking how is this car a mitsubishi L300? dumb asses laugh.gif

pinkslips
    Post #16

was there a couple times when this was getting built fuck they have done a good job on putting the tubs in.ls1 sits in there perfect smile.gif cant wait for the paint work to get done

baydogz
    Post #17

wheres the like button here i love this low lux wagon its sick a lot of $ spent here

Lurik
    Post #18

go the wags thats mad

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

16 User(s) are reading this topic (16 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x