phatpat94
  • phatpat94
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 201,142
Post #1 post 28th March 2011 - 12:21 AM
Engine: 16v 4age twin cam 100kw

Suspension: Car has been dropped down on some coilovers

Wheels: Genuine 15" Toyota Alloy's with Pirelli P6000's

Stereo Audio / Visual: Alpine Type S all round. Candence 4 channel amp, Pioneer Monoblock and Sony Wiring Kit

Estimated Power: 100kw's when new so probably not much anymore haha :thumbsup:

I'm thinking about putting a 20v in it once I'm on my opens.
Let us know what you all think of it and if you have any good idea's for mods let me know :(

More Pic's will be up soon

This post has been edited by phatpat94: Apr 16 2011, 04:51 AM
1990 Toyota Corolla Ae93 Sx Seca

Comments

• Boost Network 10
  • E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #2

Cool car man, looks like a good p plater ride, planning on keeping it long?

phatpat94
    Post #3

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Mar 28 2011, 06:45 PM) *
    Cool car man, looks like a good p plater ride, planning on keeping it long?

thanks dude, yeah i only bought it a couple of months ago and i plan on driving it till the engine doesn't wanna work anymore. Then drop a 20v 4age in it myself cause i'm an apprentice mechanic

derb
    Post #4

These things are usually pieces of shit. Yours is the cleanest one i've ever seen.

phatpat94
    Post #5

QUOTE (derb @ Mar 28 2011, 07:34 PM) *
    These things are usually pieces of shit. Yours is the cleanest one i've ever seen.

Thanks, the car is actually in really good condition considering its 21 years old

krayziebenno
    Post #6

looks clean as. nice ride

01IFT
    Post #7

why drop a 20v in, spend that money on the 16v, would be hella cool.

phatpat94
    Post #8

QUOTE (01IFT @ Mar 28 2011, 10:37 PM) *
    why drop a 20v in, spend that money on the 16v, would be hella cool.

too many K's on it. shit will just start breaking

vectorazz
    Post #9

Fuck the 20v,gze that shit

woznoz
    Post #10

i had one of these on my p's aswell there really good cars, nice and cheap to run

a 20valve is a great thing to drop in, opinions will very but id go the 20v over doing up the 16v or even the 4agze,

but honestly as soon as u get ur opens u will wont something better and faster
    to change the motor and all other mods its just a waste of money that you will never get back

my advice save your money and keep the car in good condition and sell it and upgrade.

there great but when u get ur opens the options for cars are just massive and u will wont something else

i spend crap loads on my one and never got anything back and i really regret it,

just my advice and input tho :)

phatpat94
    Post #11

QUOTE (woznoz @ Mar 29 2011, 10:14 PM) *
    i had one of these on my p's aswell there really good cars, nice and cheap to run

a 20valve is a great thing to drop in, opinions will very but id go the 20v over doing up the 16v or even the 4agze,

but honestly as soon as u get ur opens u will wont something better and faster
    to change the motor and all other mods its just a waste of money that you will never get back

my advice save your money and keep the car in good condition and sell it and upgrade.

there great but when u get ur opens the options for cars are just massive and u will wont something else

i spend crap loads on my one and never got anything back and i really regret it,

just my advice and input tho :dunno:

yeah man thanks for your advice. I'm in no hurry to put a 20v in, but because I'm a mechanic and my boss can get 20v's for cheap it wouldn't be as expensive as paying someone else to do it. I'm pretty keen on a s14 Silvia when i got on my opens but that's not for another 3 years and i don't think I'll make any money on my corolla so I'll probably just end up keeping it, we'll just have to wait and see :)

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x