blackers10
Post #1542

Nah I have bjj training on tonight.

nuggz1j
Post #1543

How are you guys going

WotLag
Post #1544

I have got an mx83. Completely stock everything with a 7mgte. Big turbo. Standard height and wheels its a true sleeper haha. Im thinking of putting a straw hat on the parcel tray aswell.

sleepercorty
Post #1545

pulled my gearbox out yesterday getting it built before 600hp happens, im still supprised the standard box didnt slip at the track with 520rwhp

pig060
Post #1546

QUOTE (WotLag @ Mar 6 2011, 08:38 AM) *
I have got an mx83. Completely stock everything with a 7mgte. Big turbo. Standard height and wheels its a true sleeper haha. Im thinking of putting a straw hat on the parcel tray aswell.

sweet, i have a staw hat and a box of tissues on mine hehehehe.

pig060
Post #1547

i havnt touched mine in weeks but hoping to get into it soon. still very undesided what gearbox to go. apart of me wants to keep manual for fun on the street etc but i want auto for the track lol.

WotLag
Post #1548

Yes. Box of tissues is going in now haha. Does anyone do an off shelf exhaust for them? Mines just the 3'' dump to the na cat and the stock na exhaust.

pig060
Post #1549

where abouts are you??? if your in brisbane/logan i can get a guy to do you one at a good price.

WotLag
Post #1550

Ipswich bud. Last quote i got was 1k. I was like. Nah it sounds fine haha. Pm me price n details if ya want

Rusty Night
Post #1551

any x8 boys want a cheap kit?

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....entry1287114741

57OMPA
Post #1552

if any of u cressie boys r chasing a 2way i have one here in a G series hilux diff... brand new top of the line cusco one :mamoru:

pig060
Post #1553

here is a few shots of me putting my engine bay back together. yeah its only white as i have plans later on down the track so i kept it white and not candy apple red like i was going to. just abit smoother then standed and about 60 holes welded up :dunno: more pics to come as i get it back together.

bazr33
Post #1554

looking pretty good pig060.

Going to be one neat, clean and tidy engine bay

nferno
Post #1555

Sweet engine bay man

jac89
Post #1556

My cressoint. 1J in shed just about to go in. Now has 18 inch work equips.

blackers10
Post #1557

nice work jac89 it looks like a clean example.
mine is the same minus the good bodywork LOL

aristo
Post #1558

god damn, 14/33 stockies don't look to shabby at all on cressy's.. might have to get me a pair!

bazr33
Post #1559

Car is in now getting the 4" intake pipe made and fitted,
44mm wastegate fitted to replace the tial copy 38mm. (had fluctuations with boost happening and ruling that out)
the 44mm wastegate currently has a 30psi spring in it hahaha, so will get that replaced with a 14psi spring.
Battery will also be relocated to the boot at the same time to free up a bit of space in the engine bay.
Catch can might replace that space though, see what happens.
Cross-over

264 cams I have now, but waiting on valve springs, cam gears, and gates belt to arrive before they are installed.

God damn it bring me 500hp.... hahaha.

57IFE
Post #1560

niccceee engine bay...

cusco 2way.. yum... fit 91 grande centre??????

looking into rebuilding my 1jz soon... as i just want a tuff motor...

gonna go cp pistons with spool rods..acl bearings..arp stud kit.. hks headgasket.. mate works at a engine shop, gonna get him to do bulk head work..watever they do.. etc.... just unsure wat cams to get... want big cams and valve springs...just dont know wat to get.. any recommendations..

i got hks t04r (oldschool bush bearing)at the moment.. pushing 385 on 24psi....

and does anyone know who does inlet plenems for 1jz??

also considering standard 2jz bottem end..and just gettin head work done with cams.

1.5jz cressida
Post #1561

fucking awesome pig, you'l have one of the cleanest cressida's getting around with power to boot.

baz when do you get you power tune?

corty hows the cressida any news?

1.5jz cressida
Post #1562

few shots of how she sits now

pig060
Post #1563

QUOTE (1.5jz cressida @ Mar 15 2011, 10:34 AM) *
fucking awesome pig, you'l have one of the cleanest cressida's getting around with power to boot.

thanks, should look good once im done i hope lol. what happened to your other wheels??? looking for a new look??? coming along nice :(

57OMPA
Post #1564

yeah 2way fits in the grande diff :(

jac89
Post #1565

mate that is mint, so clean.

pig060
Post #1566

QUOTE (jac89 @ Mar 13 2011, 09:36 PM) *
My cressoint. 1J in shed just about to go in. Now has 18 inch work equips.

looks nice and clean dude. i think i seen you at the tyre shop a few weeks ago at the end of moss st??? should be good once the jz is in :(

57IFE
Post #1567

hmmmm...2way.... how much i wonder.

bazr33
Post #1568

QUOTE (1.5jz cressida @ Mar 15 2011, 10:34 AM) *

The cressy is lookin sweet dan.

I think i'll be waiting till the cams are in etc. Wont be for another couple of weeks I reckon.
Might have a quick tune before then though. Will let ya know anyway.

57OMPA
Post #1569

dude the 2way cost me 2000 but it's for sale for $1500 never had power driven through it

jac89
Post #1570

QUOTE (pig060 @ Mar 15 2011, 08:13 PM) *
looks nice and clean dude. i think i seen you at the tyre shop a few weeks ago at the end of moss st??? should be good once the jz is in :thumbsup:

Yep that was me. Getting an exhaust tip for the misses micra! Did you see that black celsior, that looked frigin sweet. Just a few more pics.

bazr33
Post #1571

Jac89, Cress looks pretty tidy. Sits pretty nice.

Definately getting some mean cressy's around

pig060
Post #1572

QUOTE (bazr33 @ Mar 16 2011, 07:01 PM) *
Jac89, Cress looks pretty tidy. Sits pretty nice.

Definately getting some mean cressy's around

i was thinking the same that there is some cool cressy's getting around or in the build. i want to get mine done and get a cressy meet or cruise going :thumbsup:

pig060
Post #1573

QUOTE (jac89 @ Mar 16 2011, 06:44 PM) *
Yep that was me. Getting an exhaust tip for the misses micra! Did you see that black celsior, that looked frigin sweet. Just a few more pics.

wheels look good. what spring set up do you have???

1.5jz cressida
Post #1574

yeh pig sounds like a plan how long til yours is running? im thinking willow next wednesday.

pig060
Post #1575

QUOTE (1.5jz cressida @ Mar 16 2011, 08:57 PM) *
yeh pig sounds like a plan how long til yours is running? im thinking willow next wednesday.

not sure i just need to pull my finger out and get it done lol. let us know if you head up and ill come for a look?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 45 of 64
Jump to page
55 User(s) are reading this topic (55 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x