David6509's Holden  

david6509
  • david6509
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 207,481
Post #1 post 31st January 2011 - 04:46 PM
posted my old car and my old mans car up awhile a go, got some better pics enjoy. also a video of how it sounded with a 2.5inch system on the sv6
David6509's Holden
David6509's Holden
David6509's Holden
David6509's Holden
David6509's Holden

Comments

• Boost Network 19
  • Atomic_Nitro
    Post #2

ya know looking at one of these reminds me of 2 cars .... the front reminds me of a BMW ( maybe cause holden used their front wheel set-up ) and the rear reminds me of a Nissan Skyline with the round tail lights ( sedans only ) .... lol :ugh:

but otherwise a clean ute :oopsie:

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #3

I still hate the colour of both... red isnt my thing...

but its nice :ugh:

GTOX
    Post #4

QUOTE (Atomic_Nitro @ Jan 31 2011, 05:49 PM) *
    ya know looking at one of these reminds me of 2 cars .... the front reminds me of a BMW ( maybe cause holden used their front wheel set-up ) and the rear reminds me of a Nissan Skyline with the round tail lights ( sedans only ) .... lol :ugh:

but otherwise a clean ute :oopsie:

krayziebenno
    Post #5

sweet rides.

Bug Boy
    Post #6

QUOTE (GTOX @ Jan 31 2011, 05:17 PM) *

:ugh:

Looks nice. I'd own it.

Draven
    Post #7

Not bad, not a fan of the stripes though...

Twist
    Post #8

Saw an sv6 with an exhaust system getting belted along Old Northen Rd one day. My ears started to bleed.

Good luck with it though.

enrique
    Post #9

wow.. a v6, with a pointless 2.5 exhaust.. so fucking cool...*insert sarcasm here*...

plz.. it sounds fucking rank and looks fucking dumb with the stripes

its a ute..

get over it

david6509
    Post #10

QUOTE (enrique @ Feb 1 2011, 01:38 AM) *
    wow.. a v6, with a pointless 2.5 exhaust.. so fucking cool...*insert sarcasm here*...

its a ute..

get over it

go have a cry, I'll do what I want to my cars. go take your hatrid for holden somewhere else.

JDMNESS
    Post #11

QUOTE (Atomic_Nitro @ Jan 31 2011, 04:49 PM) *
    ya know looking at one of these reminds me of 2 cars .... the front reminds me of a BMW ( maybe cause holden used their front wheel set-up ) and the rear reminds me of a Nissan Skyline with the round tail lights ( sedans only ) .... lol :)

but otherwise a clean ute :P

JDMNESS
    Post #12

OT both of em look awesome, Nice work :)

VTs russ
    Post #13

QUOTE (enrique @ Feb 1 2011, 02:38 AM) *

its a ute..

get over it

if u dont like it, give constructive criticism ffs, youve been on here all day making a fuckwit out of yourself, post up pics of your own car n let everyone give there opinion, fairs fair right?

Retro Boi
    Post #14

Nice ute, sounds good.
    both the cars look sweeet as :mamoru:

wilam098
    Post #15

the only thing i dont like on that car is the ford stripes down the middle but other than that these r one of my favourite cars :thumbsup:

david6509
    Post #16

QUOTE (wilam098 @ Feb 5 2011, 01:28 PM) *
    the only thing i dont like on that car is the ford stripes down the middle but other than that these r one of my favourite cars :thumbsup:

will be posting a video of the clubbys exhaust hopefully tonight.

Ls2ZBOI
    Post #17

The clubby is awsome, i love the red, wheels arnt too bad, starting to like them a bit more now :P

The utes nice n clean, atleast its a good p plate car, take care of it, needs a bit more low tho ;)
    wheels powder coated black are tops and i can understand putting an exhaust on, which alot of p platers i knw do anyway, if you want a bit of sound to enjoy, do what makes you happy, just dont drift it and do stupid burnouts in it, have respect for it ^_^

Rida
    Post #18

tuffffffff

joel-ls1
    Post #19

QUOTE (VTs russ @ Feb 1 2011, 07:39 PM) *
    if u dont like it, give constructive criticism ffs, youve been on here all day making a fuckwit out of yourself, post up pics of your own car n let everyone give there opinion, fairs fair right?

+1

qik355(brodie)
    Post #20

Engine:

Exhaust:

Suspension:

Wheels:

Modifications:

Stereo Audio / Visual:

Estimated Power:
    clubby has aid wheels and needs be sacked ute looks nice

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

12 User(s) are reading this topic (12 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x