Nt Drift  

Page 54 of 58
Jump to page
bdup888
Post #1856

cheers BJ

JET_RB25
Post #1857

No probs mate you did well and that is a great car. Cant wait to see how you go next time after some time in the car.

bdup888
Post #1858

it needs a touch more power and a working handbrake, should be nice then

mitch_r32
Post #1859

Those videos were FUCKING AWESOME!

your camera work really shows just how fast the track is Ed, thanks for making a whole clip out of my runs too!!!! :) :( ;)

Rattler
Post #1860

It was good to see the 5 dedicated drifters at Hidden Valley yesterday!

The Ford brothers (I like the new S13's colour Jarrod) along with Danny, Geoff and Matty were out there tearing up the tarmac so well done fellas :squint:

rx2re
Post #1861

QUOTE (mitch_r32 @ Aug 6 2010, 04:27 PM) *
Those videos were FUCKING AWESOME!

your camera work really shows just how fast the track is Ed, thanks for making a whole clip out of my runs too!!!! :squint: :( :D

No probs bro, anytime.

Ive uploaded a shit load of pics from yesterday.

Hey Scotty, it was a shame i didnt bump into you yesterday.

Oh well, next time.

vh-holden
Post #1862

QUOTE (Rattler @ Aug 9 2010, 07:58 AM) *
The Ford brothers

I was confused when someone said something about the fords being there. I could only see danny's car and was looking for another one, then clicked that they were talking about Darren and Jarred!

I had fun going for some laps with Danny. XDRIFT is a beast, and boy can danny drive.

I'm sorting through the pictures i took. I haven't really got anything different (photographically) from other meets, but have a a few nice shots i'll chuck up.

Derraj
Post #1863

Cheers scotty, cant believe how well it came up and it seems to have improved the cars driftability :squint:

vh-holden
Post #1864

it makes it easier to photograph too! i have trouble getting the exposure right with darren's car so it ends up all washed out. :squint:

vh-holden
Post #1865

some of my pics, that are slightly different to the ones Ed put up.

A lot of mine are similar in content to the ones Ed posted. Here are some anyway.

AUSS13
Post #1866

Nice photo, first drift meet of the year that i have missed... sucks!

Derraj
Post #1867

was one of the best ones 2 bro

Derraj
Post #1868

chad should have some sick in car footage

JET_RB25
Post #1869

QUOTE (Rattler @ Aug 9 2010, 09:28 AM) *

The Ford brothers (I like the new S13's colour Jarrod) along with Danny, Geoff and Matty were out there tearing up the tarmac so well done fellas :)

WOW what a bullshit comment that is. 5 Dedicated drifters my arse there are plenty more then 5 dedicated drifters in Darwin but some just dont have the funds to be at every bloody meet considering there was one only a couple weeks ago.

Sorry mate but your really stepping on toes with comments like that.

KrUgEs
Post #1870

How did the tyres end up going jarred? better than the other kumos?

Derraj
Post #1871

yah they were sick but my rear alignment was out by a degree so didnt wear properly and i hit the ripple strips 2 many times, will be better next time :)

PS the rims rock so hard its not funny....cant believe i didnt invest in a decent set of rims earlier...

Rattler
Post #1872

QUOTE (JET_RB25 @ Aug 10 2010, 08:17 PM) *
WOW what a bullshit comment that is. 5 Dedicated drifters my arse there are plenty more then 5 dedicated drifters in Darwin but some just dont have the funds to be at every bloody meet considering there was one only a couple weeks ago.

Sorry mate but your really stepping on toes with comments like that.

BJ, again, you read into comments too much!! All I said was 5 dedicated drifters and there you are on your throne waving your staff around!! Seriously, don't you have better things to do than scruitinize every post in every f*#king thread!!??

I've sat back and read alot of your comments on here over the past few years and 95% of them have been utter childish and bullshit mate! Jack of all trades and master of none hey! You look for confrontation! Yes, admittedly you've stuck up for me from time to time, but BJ, I have big enough shoulders that I can stand up for myself and if the "dedicated drifters" comment hurt your feelings then I suggest you grab a tissue and wipe your eyes

JET_RB25
Post #1873

QUOTE (Rattler @ Aug 9 2010, 08:28 AM) *

The Ford brothers (I like the new S13's colour Jarrod) along with Danny, Geoff and Matty were out there tearing up the tarmac so well done fellas :bowrofl:

massignani
Post #1874

What time was this on?

I turned up at like 11:30 12ish and there was only a couple of cars on track doing sprints?

KrUgEs
Post #1875

^^^ We rocked up at 11:00 and the gates were still locked so we left thinking it was cancelled but went back at 1:30 and it was all happening, lol. hopefully i can get the car up to the next practice, does anyone know if the 19th of september is a goer for a namsc day?

UNKNOWN
Post #1876

does anyone have any video's of the weekend?

Derraj
Post #1877

QUOTE (KrUgEs @ Aug 12 2010, 09:13 PM) *
^^^ We rocked up at 11:00 and the gates were still locked so we left thinking it was cancelled but went back at 1:30 and it was all happening, lol. hopefully i can get the car up to the next practice, does anyone know if the 19th of september is a goer for a namsc day?

they are looking for interest if they dont get enough entrants the event will be canceled.

its time for the dedicated drifters from all over to get their cars ready!!! :bowrofl:

sorry thought id ad some fule.....

also where are all the vids!?????

INDMNY
Post #1878

i will be keen 4 a track day

R TUNE
Post #1879

I'll be out for the rest of the year.

Car need suspention work ad general servicing plus a manual.
and i have a lot on with work.

NO4BANGER
Post #1880

HEY ALL... WELL I HAVE MADE THE DECIOSION TO GET RID OF THE SILVIA SHELL I HAD FOR DRIFT... TURNS OUT ITS WAS MORE BENT THAN I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT SO THE SHELL IS BASICALLY A THROW AWAY.
IVE TAKEN ALL OF THE S13 RUNNING GEAR OUT AND HAVE DECIDED TO STUFF IT ALL INTO A GEMINI! THANKS TO KRUGES FOR DONATING THAT TO ME!!

I SHALL BE STARTING TO STRIP THE GEM THIS WEEKEND AND START MOUNTING THE SR INTO IT...

SO BASICALLY... IF ANYONE IS EVER BORED AND FEELS LIKE GIVIN US A HAND WITH IT, I'D MUCH APPRECIATE IT... IM ONLY NEW TO THE JAP STUFF AND ALOT OF THINGS I LOOK AT I JUST WISH I KNEW WAT IT WAS AND HOW IT WORKED LOL!!

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SUSPENSION FOR GEMINI... FRONT MAINLY... DO THEY MAKE ANYTHING THATS CAMBER ADJUSTABLE?

CHEERS, NICK

J-moNeY
Post #1881

bdup888
Post #1882

much deserved pic

KrUgEs
Post #1883

Moving back to drift, any news on a date for the next practice day?

incubus
Post #1884

QUOTE (NO4BANGER @ Aug 25 2010, 01:41 PM) *
HEY ALL... WELL I HAVE MADE THE DECIOSION TO GET RID OF THE SILVIA SHELL I HAD FOR DRIFT... TURNS OUT ITS WAS MORE BENT THAN I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT SO THE SHELL IS BASICALLY A THROW AWAY.
IVE TAKEN ALL OF THE S13 RUNNING GEAR OUT AND HAVE DECIDED TO STUFF IT ALL INTO A GEMINI! THANKS TO KRUGES FOR DONATING THAT TO ME!!

I SHALL BE STARTING TO STRIP THE GEM THIS WEEKEND AND START MOUNTING THE SR INTO IT...

SO BASICALLY... IF ANYONE IS EVER BORED AND FEELS LIKE GIVIN US A HAND WITH IT, I'D MUCH APPRECIATE IT... IM ONLY NEW TO THE JAP STUFF AND ALOT OF THINGS I LOOK AT I JUST WISH I KNEW WAT IT WAS AND HOW IT WORKED LOL!!

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SUSPENSION FOR GEMINI... FRONT MAINLY... DO THEY MAKE ANYTHING THATS CAMBER ADJUSTABLE?

CHEERS, NICK

kmac and whiteline do camber kits for them. the stiffer the suspension the less camber you need anyway

NO4BANGER
Post #1885

SORRY GUYS.. STUPID WORK COMPUTER HAS THE CAP LOCK.. LOCKED ON! PEICE OF SHIT.

BUT CHEERS INCUBUS.. I'LL HAVE TO HAVE A LOOK FOR EM

JET_RB25
Post #1886

will be cheaper in the end to buy another silvia shell mate.

UNKNOWN
Post #1887

agree with BJ here, will take you twice as long and cost heaps more to try and use a gem.

JET_RB25
Post #1888

Yep. You could buy a s13 or 180 roller from south for next to nothing and then get it up here. If its from Sydney might be able to help out with shipping as we know a guy that back loads. But to get it in the Gem would be alot of work and mods time and money.

Jane_DoeXxX
Post #1889

can anyone tell me the dates for the next track day? just moved to darwin and would be pretty keen to check it out sometime?

thanks!

JET_RB25
Post #1890

dont think there is anything confirmed at this stage. Someone might correct me though.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 54 of 58
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
79 User(s) are reading this topic (79 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x