Cressida/cresta/chaser And 1jz/2jz 4 Door Meet - 4 door 1j/2j 4 door saloon meet 10th May  

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
blackers10
  • blackers10
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 854
Post #1 post 2nd May 2010 - 08:31 PM
Hello All,

The folks in the Cressida thread have decided it might be a good time for us to get together,

the meet will be as follows

Harrys Diner on Newmarket Rd
7pm
on Monday the 10th of May

yes its a Monday but we want a quiet meet not the usual Thursday crowd etc

Bring along any Cressidas Crestas Chasers
also welcoming Aristos and any of the 4 door saloon 7m/1g/1j/2j varieties

Cya there!

--------------------
1990 Toyota MX83 Cressida with a 1jz conversion
ITS2EZ
Post #2

im in biggrin.gif keeping this to a yota 4door cruise ay??

should be good. meet and greet only for the first run or we tinking about going for a drive as well?? i guess we can work it out on the night. less info for the popo's if they looking lol

yeah ill be the curry dude with the aristo biggrin.gif

blackers10
Post #3

yeah well the AWD guys get their own cruises and meets so lets have a toyota luxo barge cruise haha

memmi87
Post #4

Brenden do Celsiors count in the luxo barge category lol

pig060
Post #5

ill be there in my 2j cressy. also know of a few guys that are interested but will let blackers10 know.

HSV
Post #6

What about a LX90?

Lol.

EvilJDM
Post #7

88 Soarer Welcome?

loveit
Post #8

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol will there be another? my cresta is still getting its transplant,,work has been late in paying me FML!!

bazr33
Post #9

Will definately be attending this meet up. Good chance to see what people have doneand how with there cars.

I reckon the title used for this meet up is spot on. Going to be a good feeling seeing those types of cars out and hoping to be of good number in the same place.

ITS2EZ
Post #10

ill post this up on the aristo site as well. should have one or two guys comming.

pig060
Post #11

^^^ yeah i was just looking into that. please let us know if any of them can make it.

ITS2EZ
Post #12

the site is down unfortunately but will post on there for sure.

blackers10
Post #13

Celsiors and Soarers(luxo barge still) are welcome
if anybody has other forums they are on with those type of toyotas invite them along!!

ITS2EZ
Post #14

yup done sent 4 pm's to guys in brizzy so hopefully even if 2 more come should be good to add to numbers.

delspek
Post #15

fuck i wish i had my cressi runnin to come....

ELLA
Post #16

ugh mine wont be on the road for this, unless someone can find me a tail light to suit a MX36 wagon...

02JZE
Post #17

I just let the rego on mine run out. Since im not allowed to drive it i decided not to keep paying it.
Would have been good even if someone else drove it for me.

pig060
Post #18

^^^ dont you still have it pulled apart???

slide1600
Post #19

I will come along in the chaser estate smile.gif

pig060
Post #20

did you buy that off jp? have you done anything to it since you bought it?

2JUBBZ
Post #21

ill bring my aristo out if i get it going ok on the weekend

blackers10
Post #22

looks to be turning out to be a good meet!

as long as everybody is well behaved we should be fine

ITS2EZ
Post #23

seems like we'll have at least 7-10 cars comming out ay. as long as there is no bogan activity we should be good ay. hopefully we can make this a regular thing.

blackers10
Post #24

just a reminder this is on this comming MONDAY at 7pm at Harrys Diner.

ITS2EZ
Post #25

thats 7 comming for sure and 2 aristo's that are a maybe. still seems decent enough.

SGTLUX
Post #26

In the process of building a 1jz r154 s1 89 cressie picked up a rolling shell for 400 used to have a 2jz in it...
Wouldn't mind going just to meet n swap info and ideas

pig060
Post #27

^^^ yeah dude come along and meet a few of us. hopefully by the time we have a cruise ull have yours going. ill pop around one day and have a look.

blackers10
Post #28

look forward to meeting everyone even if they dont have their cressy on the road yet

will be good to get extra info on how to do things to them as im very new to cressidas and 1jz etc

ITS2EZ
Post #29

tomorrow guys. bump tongue.gif

pig060
Post #30

this is on tonight if anyone else is interested? see you there.

ITS2EZ
Post #31

lol too cold to wash my car but ill still be there biggrin.gif

bazr33
Post #32

unfortunately i am unable to make it
got home a bit later then I expected. I am disappointed that I cant make it, but will be there for the next one.

blackers10
Post #33

well we had 3 cressidas an aristo and a chaser turn up all 1j or 2j equiped
was good to meet everyone!
look forward to seeing how everybodys ride progresses in the future as they are all freshly purchased etc

pig060
Post #34

yeah was a pitty that there was only 5 cars but that kinda happens when its a monday. thought i broke my gearbox again on the fun drive home hsnono.gif but still seems to be holding together.

blackers10
Post #35

oooo never good mate! haha
I need a new exhaust, has a couple of leaks and a HUGE muffler, want to give it some more bark

yeah Monday is a bit hit and miss but i figured if we had it on a quiet day we wouldnt be hassled and most people arn't already doing stuff

that damn intersection was KILLER tho!!
comming from the north side turning right took like 4 sets of LOOONG lights

I bet Nathan was lost after we wormed our way over from nudgee via all the back streets (way quicker)

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x