Cressida - tell me bout urs  

Page 35 of 64
Jump to page
pig060
Post #1191

^^^yeah 32 gtr lip. or you could mod a series one bar to fit like 1jz747 has?

ELLA
Post #1192

man i really want mine regoed. theres a carton of goldies or something similar in it for someone who can find me a drivers side tail light for a mx36 cressida wagon.

1.5jz cressida
Post #1193

QUOTE (02JZE @ Apr 29 2010, 11:12 AM) *
Cant make your own bar and lip ?? Isnt it a r32 gtr front lip ?

i love the whole series 2 front end looks more classy my whole front end looks like puss..... so a gtr front lip done il start looking

1.5jz cressida
Post #1194

QUOTE (ELLA @ Apr 29 2010, 11:07 PM) *
man i really want mine regoed. theres a carton of goldies or something similar in it for someone who can find me a drivers side tail light for a mx36 cressida wagon.

next conversion i wanted to do is mx32 with my current set up keeping it granny spec last time i saw some was on ebay

blackers10
Post #1195

just go the 4x4 flare rubber stuff like the americans haha
I like the R32 gtr lip also certainly looks good

pig060
Post #1196

well i got my gearbox back today and spent all arvo putting it back in ^_^ also went for a lest drive/ flog and seems to be holding boost heaps better with the new gate setup. so of to get a new tune soon :( and up the boost.

blackers10
Post #1197

how about that axle tramp??

pig060
Post #1198

yeah im not sure yet. only just got it back together as it was of the road for about 3 weeks. im going to try my old springs again they just look heigh and gay lol. ill see how that goes and go from there.

pig060
Post #1199

hey dan when do you think ull have your car back?

pig060
Post #1200

sorry double post

pig060
Post #1201

just wanting to see how many guys in qld-brisbane that are keen to have a cruise??? seems to be more and more cressida's getting built and would like to have a chance to check them out and meet some guys? please post and let me know what you guys think? idea's were to go??? and when people are free??? also have this posted in other sites to get more people interested.

blackers10
Post #1202

I'm keen for a cruise/meet

even if we just have a meet somewhere then have a cruise next time or something?

but where is the question

I am on the FAR north side near Lakeside raceway

1.5jz cressida
Post #1203

who knows man im kinda over chasing it i bought a new car so kinda put the cressida in the back of my mind. So to answer your question il call him and suss it out

ITS2EZ
Post #1204

i know its not a cressie but would be keen on bringing my aristo out for the cruise if no one has a problem with that. running about 350ish hp with steel wheel turbo's and one or two other things :thumbsup: so chuck me a pm if this cruise gets going. im northside as well

blackers10
Post #1205

Aristo is the cressys big brother so i dont see why not
may as well make it a 1j/2j powered 4 saloon cruise as underneath its all the same anyway

pig060
Post #1206

yeah im not worried but we need to work out where we want to go? any one got any idea's? maybe meet up some were and head out to a dam or something? or would you guys rather just meet up and chat/look around?

blackers10
Post #1207

where are you located ?? would be best to keep it central

pig060
Post #1208

im in logan city. dan (1.5jz cressida) lives in redcliffe and your down south. i also know someone from ipswich who is keen so im pretty much in the middle of everyone. what car do you have know dan?

blackers10
Post #1209

I'm not south. I'm like 15 mins from redcliffe so anywhere in Brisbane is central if your in Logan. Maybe meet at harrys diner on a Saturday night or somthing?? Or a Wednesday not a day when it's busy etc

pig060
Post #1210

oh true i was thinking you were down the coast hahaha. yeah sounds like a plan. im not sure what days harrys doesnt have people?

blackers10
Post #1211

Thursday and Friday is the cruisey days. Any other day might have patrons but no other Cars

ITS2EZ
Post #1212

cool mite be able to get 1 or 2 more aristo's out. im like 15 mins from reddy as well so harry's or somethign will be good. what do you guys reckon about a monday night at harrys??

pig060
Post #1213

im happy to do that. should maybe just start a post and have a cressida / 1j /2j meet? hows that sound?

blackers10
Post #1214

just make it Cressida/cresta/chaser and other 1j/2j 4 doors only meet

keeps all those bloody supra drivers away, damn sports cars *spits* lol

pig060
Post #1215

do you feel like starting a thread then? ill help ya with it if you want?

blackers10
Post #1216

when exactly do we want it??
in a couple of weeks?
what day?

looks like Harrys on any day except thursday or friday is a goer but which day?

pig060
Post #1217

pm sent we will work something out.

blackers10
Post #1218

ok here is the link to the meet thread

https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=570842

hope to see a pile of you there!

1.5jz cressida
Post #1219

QUOTE (pig060 @ May 2 2010, 03:11 PM) *
im in logan city. dan (1.5jz cressida) lives in redcliffe and your down south. i also know someone from ipswich who is keen so im pretty much in the middle of everyone. what car do you have know dan?

saab convertable TURBO went for more luxury while its off the road, il shall come down no cresida tho :thumbsup: sucks i always miss the good shit

Mr Oriel
Post #1220

eat ya heart out :

all done by the fella himself too...

blackers10
Post #1221

Nice work mate. Saw some of this build on another site just can't remember which one lol.

pig060
Post #1222

thats jp's car. he lives not far from me. will be a nice car once done.

bazr33
Post #1223

how farkin big is that intercooler hahaha !!!
would have to be doin ridiculous speeds to get good use out of it. Unless its just the photo.
looks good though.

Mr Oriel
Post #1224

QUOTE (pig060 @ May 3 2010, 09:54 AM) *
thats jp's car. he lives not far from me. will be a nice car once done.

yup - JP = Legendary :( :P 300+kw shebangg

SGTLUX
Post #1225

Just saw the build thread for that cressie the other day! FARK! Gunna be a machine.
Building an 89 s1 1jz r154 cressie at the moment. Looking to use it for track/daily...

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 35 of 64
Jump to page
13 User(s) are reading this topic (13 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x