Attempting To Break A World Record - Come be a part of it!  

Page 11 of 12
Jump to page
637-PSI
Post #351

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jan 25 2010, 06:53 PM) *
It's all depending on if Morgish gets his end wet with the scrubber.

go on morgish, do it for the record..... thumbsup.gif

either way i just had fun doing a heap of hoops on qr.

Street Tuned
Post #352

Yeah I was right there when all the rednecks starting doing burn outs in their old bombs with no tyres.

I was kind of like ohmy.gif what the fuck are they doing, they aren't making any smoke all they will be doing is carving up the track.

So if anyone get sued for damages I say you get what you deserve. Id be pissed off too if it was my track.

53XLX
Post #353

Hot Blue Torana V8 FTW!!!!! was like watching a burnout competition smile.gifsmile.gif

Manic 180
Post #354

I did enjoy being yelled at by Logans finest "we didn't come here to see imports" and after destroying a near new set of tires and coming in for the group shot "do a fucking skid you import pussy!" umm what the fuck were we doing the last 2 hours you stupid inbred fuck notice my tires are popped?

I don't care that there were commos and falcons ect (apart from the ones clearly not capable of doing a donut) but don't sit there and act that you were the ones being treated unfairly or being singled out.

TwinCam16
Post #355

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ Jan 25 2010, 10:59 PM) *
I did enjoy being yelled at by Logans finest "we didn't come here to see imports" and after destroying a near new set of tires and coming in for the group shot "do a fucking skid you import pussy!" umm what the fuck were we doing the last 2 hours you stupid inbred fuck notice my tires are popped?

I don't care that there were commos and falcons ect (apart from the ones clearly not capable of doing a donut) but don't sit there and act that you were the ones being treated unfairly or being singled out.

It was the wheels dude.

They seen right through the green paint, into the chrom heart.

ShanO`
Post #356

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ Jan 25 2010, 10:59 PM) *

This.

brent_mysterio
Post #357

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Jan 25 2010, 11:08 PM) *
It was the wheels dude.

They seen right through the green paint, into the chrom heart.

I thought they liked steelies over chromies tongue.gif

jabes
Post #358

QUOTE (ShanO` @ Jan 25 2010, 11:13 PM) *
This.

Don't lie, wasnt the only thing you fried your clutch? oopsie.gif oopsie.gif oopsie.gif

ShanO`
Post #359

QUOTE (jabes @ Jan 26 2010, 04:41 AM) *
Don't lie, wasnt the only thing you fried your clutch? oopsie.gif oopsie.gif oopsie.gif

laugh.gif

Devils Rotor
Post #360

[quote name='IEATU' date='Jan 25 2010, 03:59 PM' post='1285250617']
[quote name='VS Style' post='1285248561' date='Jan 25 2010, 07:59 AM']

mamoru.gif mamoru.gif @ the blue silvia, moar practices me thinks

doesnt help went u flick the car around and it cuts out on u.. u really cant keep it going now can u... i had a F**KING problem with it and it didnt want to keep going around on me till i work the problem out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeDVtSvkh44

Morgish
Post #361

I think your problems more the diff than anything.

Devils Rotor
Post #362

QUOTE (Morgish @ Jan 26 2010, 10:40 AM) *
I think your problems more the diff than anything.

yea thats one thing.. but everytime i went around the revs went from like 5 all the way to 0 and then i had to put the clutch in and give it a rev or 2..

i think it was the fuel all going to the one side on the tank..

IEATU
Post #363

QUOTE (Devils Rotor @ Jan 26 2010, 10:48 AM) *
yea thats one thing.. but everytime i went around the revs went from like 5 all the way to 0 and then i had to put the clutch in and give it a rev or 2..

No need to get upset child. Maybe now u can invest in a surge tank to stop your fuel supply problem thumbsup.gif

warney
Post #364

QUOTE (Devils Rotor @ Jan 26 2010, 10:48 AM) *

There is this now item called a petrol station and what ya do is........

You have arthritis too maybe ???

YOGI-CHILLN
Post #365

Does anyone know when we get to see the good footage for the chopper !
??
and is there any links or photo posts ?

YOGI-CHILLN
Post #366

MY VID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O1275vwlNo

Manic 180
Post #367

Cool vid dude!

Sharpy
Post #368

i finally put pics up

im not going to link you though

cos im a lazy @#$!

mudjimba
Post #369

QUOTE (skuledgemmy @ Jan 25 2010, 10:49 AM) *
Ha ha i am taking a guess here but i dare say the one bagging some out from sat would have to b a drifter as they are always up us skidders..........i really don't care as i kno wot we can do and as for being the only female out there i don't think i was i think there was another female on the track......but hell i wasn't sitting back lettin all u boys have the fun........and for the one carrying on about the white commodore it not just me that was told to do the whole track others were told also that had busted tyres but i never had a one legger let alone skid when we weren't meant to b so i guess u not talking about me.....luckily cause as far as i am concerned we were all out there for one reason and one reason only and that was to break the record which we did not bitch and whinge about it......yes there was some idiots i will admit it but u should be praising ya selfs for your efforts instead of bagging some of them out and one last question did u compete or were u just a spectator thats jealous that they cannot do wot we all did

Back to Texas.

mr_squiggle_1
Post #370

Aerial footage will be on the TV show that is getting aired soon.

Not sure when its going to be aired as yet but will let you all know once I do.

warney
Post #371

will it show hot to run into trees too ??? smile.gif

mr_squiggle_1
Post #372

LOL hope so... He certainly did a good job of it. Cost him 20k in repairs.

There is talk of a second series also where they may try to beat it again. Probably wont be till the end of the year/next year if it occurs.

637-PSI
Post #373

QUOTE (mr_squiggle_1 @ Jan 29 2010, 02:16 PM) *
LOL hope so... He certainly did a good job of it. Cost him 20k in repairs.

There is talk of a second series also where they may try to beat it again. Probably wont be till the end of the year/next year if it occurs.

i'd do it again. haha thumbsup.gif

warney
Post #374

QUOTE (637-PSI @ Jan 29 2010, 02:25 PM) *
i'd do it again. haha thumbsup.gif

yeah me too.....and prolly a hand full of orther boys too !!!!!

InsaneVL
Post #375

I'll definately be in again if it happens!

doripig_01
Post #376

seeing the variety of cars that were there, im sure a lot of us would want to go out the 2nd time around smile.gif

mr_squiggle_1
Post #377

Ok some info...

Show is nearly finished editing/shooting.

Will be on TV after Easter but they don't have a set date yet. The donuts are going to be in episode 2 of the series.

That's something, I guess.

637-PSI
Post #378

QUOTE (mr_squiggle_1 @ Mar 9 2010, 01:24 PM) *
Ok some info...

Show is nearly finished editing/shooting.

Will be on TV after Easter but they don't have a set date yet. The donuts are going to be in episode 2 of the series.

That's something, I guess.

thats good to know. will keep an eye out.

InsaneVL
Post #379

Can't wait to do it again smile.gif

Did we ever get an answer on if all the participants get a certificate or anything from GWR?

mr_squiggle_1
Post #380

No response on that front. I'm going to hazard a guess now that you wont. It has been to long since the event.

637-PSI
Post #381

QUOTE (mr_squiggle_1 @ Mar 9 2010, 02:58 PM) *
No response on that front. I'm going to hazard a guess now that you wont. It has been to long since the event.

sad.gif that sucks.

NISMOgemini
Post #382

id be down for getting in on the next one

Devils Rotor
Post #383

yea that does suck that we dont get anything showing that we did it and passed!!! SHIT!! its a World Record!! we should bloody get something for it... cheap asses..

350stato
Post #384

Def be in for next one, didnt make the first, stupid bloody clutch

ih8wrx
Post #385

I recon they should have like a trial run first and check all the cars individually that enter, for example, must have lsd or locked diff (also so that they know the person can do them properly), no front wheel drive magna shit. Do 4 continuous donuts type thing the week before.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 11 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
98 User(s) are reading this topic (98 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x