Cressida - tell me bout urs  

Page 24 of 64
Jump to page
OPE114
Post #806

QUOTE (02JZE @ Sep 29 2009, 12:39 PM) *
thats trying a bit hard for sleeper look imo. Great plates though.

Werent bought to go for a sleeper look at all!!
Bought NAN445 to put on my original 1 owner datsun 1200 sedan. (purple, dropped in the rear, venitan, visor and hubcaps)
Purchased POP135 at the start of the year to put on my Mazda 1000 ute. Similar deal to the datto, visor, hubcaps, dropped in the rear etc etc...

02JZE
Post #807

I want to build a sleeper but my plates give me away.

1.5jz cressida
Post #808

lol i want POP135 plates would rep them so good, but i love my limo tint but id love to have a nanna drag spec cressida lol

OPE114
Post #809

QUOTE (1.5jz cressida @ Sep 29 2009, 01:22 PM) *
lol i want POP135 plates would rep them so good, but i love my limo tint but id love to have a nanna drag spec cressida lol

Karl's 510 POS (SLO Piece Of Shit) plates would suit your cressida better mate!! :P
Speaking of your cressida, whats happening with it??? Have you got it back yet???

02JZE
Post #810

I was tossing up weather to go dark tint as the white in my back yard has pretty dark tint in good nic it would mean swapping my windows over but im too lazy.

02JZE
Post #811

You calling his cressida a slow POS ? thats kinda rude.. lol

pig060
Post #812

im going with a clean stock look but just lowered in the back abit becuase it sits like my old 4x4. i dont want any unwanted attention hehehe. i might even put a box of tissues and a nitted blanket on my parsil tray lol.

1.5jz cressida
Post #813

lol justing i want poppies my offer is still there lol, um just waiting on the computer then its all systems are go the car is finished computer comes back and straight on the dyno, so yeh, id love the tissues on the back but the tint is to dark you'l see nothing so thinkinh il get rid of it but the car stands out so who knows i just the bitch back!

pig060
Post #814

what happened to your ecu? microtech still?

02JZE
Post #815

mine sits high too some dude told me you use supra shocks with corona wagon springs brings it to a nice level...

pig060
Post #816

ive also read you can just fit standed s14 rear springs and it will lower it 2.5 - 3 inch's but the s14 spring are softer rate then factory mx83 springs.

02JZE
Post #817

Wonder which is cheaper.

02JZE
Post #818

just found a new single turbo manifold, turbo beanie and spare head gasket for 250 bucks. thats another box ticked. Sitting on the computer all day is saving me alot of money.

chris davey
Post #819

2jz head gasket? Who blows them? :P

Anyone know of any silver mx83's wrecking? I need a front bar :P

pig060
Post #820

what manifold is it? stainless? if so i hope you dont mind pulling it off every now and then when its cracks. im getting a custom steempipe one made for mine when its goes in my cressy. then i dont ever have to worry about it again.

02JZE
Post #821

They crack often ??

pig060
Post #822

depends? i think it depends on your driving style i guess, it comes down to the heat factor. some of my mates car have lasted a year and some not even 6months but ive read others have never cracked so who knows lol. thats why im going steampipe so i dont have to worry about it. there cheap enough just keep buying a new one :P im just to lasy to keep changing/fixing them.

02JZE
Post #823

Whats a steampipe going to cost you ?? Its rather easy to change a manifold one you go single.. I would hate to attempt a single turbo conversion myself.

1.5jz cressida
Post #824

i have a hks fuel rail for a 2jz sitting here for you fella's??? its pretty

02JZE
Post #825

sHow me !!!

1.5jz cressida
Post #826

BAM

pig060
Post #827

nice fuel rail but ive got a bmi one. and a steampipe manifold will cost around a grand for a good one but well worth it for design and will never have any trouble with it.

02JZE
Post #828

ewww its the girly version.. How much ?

trickeymickey
Post #829

my cressida just blew sky high . . .sellys no more engine . . was only a 5me but still one of the best cars i have ever owned . . .sad to say that but its true

02JZE
Post #830

Time for a 2j then mickey. Perfect excuse to start mods.

1.5jz cressida
Post #831

QUOTE (trickeymickey @ Oct 2 2009, 02:08 PM) *
my cressida just blew sky high . . .sellys no more engine . . was only a 5me but still one of the best cars i have ever owned . . .sad to say that but its true

gather thats the mx73 like what barret has??? i owned 1 ages ago loved that car neva missed a beat,

02JZE girly how??? the colour??? then you need taste i wish it fitted the 1jz head lol i was 300 but would trade for some thing i need

02JZE
Post #832

what do you need? I just blew a radiator hose on the way home. She got all hot ive probably done the head gasket. Its bad luck buying a new head gasket before you need it.

chris davey
Post #833

why didn't you stop?

02JZE
Post #834

i did. Dont have a temp guage was only driven for 5 mins tops and just before i got home i heard it hissing split hose. Ive changed it now it should be all good.

pig060
Post #835

well get a temp gauge bud, i figure its alot cheaper to buy an aftermarket temp gauge then another 2j??? got my cressy regoed today so ill be pulling out the 2j from my commodore tomorrow and then ill start on the cressy next weekend.

02JZE
Post #836

Yeah i went and got a temp guage. Turns out my thermostat was stuffed so i just ripped the fuker out. Not the easiest thing to get to either.

02JZE
Post #837

cressida parts yoooooooooo

pig060
Post #838

hey man i might come over tomorrow if thats cool and have alook at what you got? ill grab the rear head rest to. pm me your address and number cheers ron.

02JZE
Post #839

Yeah no worries man PM sent

pig060
Post #840

well got abit done on the weekend, engine and box is out of my commodore and just finished unbolting my auto off the 2j as i wright lol. npc clutch and billet flywheel has been ordered and should have it this week some time. then the 7m comes out this weekend. must say i wish i got a cressy along time ago as it drives so good for an older model car i just want to keep driving it. cant wait for the jz power back again.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 24 of 64
Jump to page
70 User(s) are reading this topic (70 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x