6 Banga Nats - Warwick | Sun 20 Sep 2009 | Pig208 - QLD: Brisbane  

PIG208
  • PIG208
  • Hold3n 4 lYf
  • Member No.: 25,940
Post #1 post 20th September 2009 - 02:40 AM
Went out for a looksie today, Some awesome 1/8th Mile racing and great to see some Seriously Tough 6 Banga's

This post has been edited by PIG208: Sep 20 2009, 02:58 AM
6 Banga Nats - Warwick | Sun 20 Sep 2009 | Pig208

--------------------
Mankind has progressed to a point in it's Dim-witted history, where life has been drained of all its enchantment..............

Comments

• Boost Network 9
  • VTR
    Post #2

Love the straight sixes bolted onto those beasts.

boostnpulsar
    Post #3

PROFC is so tuff and goes and sounds unreal to...good to see somethin different thanks for upload bud!!

PIG208
    Post #4

Sorry if there are double ups....
    Either Boost or my laptop is being a stubborn bitch.
    I snapped some action shots but they are a tad fuzzy since i only used my phone

nferno
    Post #5

Any engine pics of PROFC? Looks clean

kwj3
    Post #6

QUOTE (nferno @ Sep 20 2009, 09:04 PM) *
    Any engine pics of PROFC? Looks clean

Dont know how to down load from my phone, it belongs to a mate that runs pro street automotive in victoria

It's a Holden 3.3 ltr block, commodore crank, BMW rods cant remember the pistons & mcgee injection, sunday was a bit of a guess as we had to replace the GT66 turbo which was a new combination (508 RWHP) back to the old proven GT 35 on saturday night as the 66 was taking to long to build boost on the start line due to the convertor being to tight it has ran 10.2's over the 1/4 with the 35

alpharx7
    Post #7

QUOTE (kwj3 @ Sep 20 2009, 10:08 PM) *
    Dont know how to down load from my phone, it belongs to a mate that runs pro street automotive in victoria

It's a Holden 3.3 ltr block, commodore crank, BMW rods cant remember the pistons & mcgee injection, sunday was a bit of a guess as we had to replace the GT66 turbo which was a new combination (508 RWHP) back to the old proven GT 35 on saturday night as the 66 was taking to long to build boost on the start line due to the convertor being to tight it has ran 10.2's over the 1/4 with the 35

looks like he was having some cooling troubles. does he run a air/water intercooler under the dash?

thanks for the upload thumbsup.gif

PIG208
    Post #8

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Sep 21 2009, 12:53 AM) *
    looks like he was having some cooling troubles. does he run a air/water intercooler under the dash?

thanks for the upload thumbsup.gif

no probs, i have some more static shots that i'll throw on once i get home.

That engine bay pic is from the lilac Paramount Performance LJ coupe which is a wicked bit of gear.

This event is only going to get bigger and bigger, great country track with a relaxed friendly atmosphere and it was great to see an event dominated by old school engineering and performance.

74QEE
    Post #9

quite upset i missed out:(

kwj3
    Post #10

No didnt have any issues, The engine dosnt run any cooling at all, to hard to keep in even with 1/2" head bolts & double O- ringed head & block, he dose run an ice box in the engine bay for the intercooler mounted above the rocker cover & also to cool the turbo

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x