Cressida - tell me bout urs  

Page 21 of 64
Jump to page
mark1414
Post #701

QUOTE (When_in_doubt_powerout @ Jul 13 2009, 09:39 PM) *
well im joking but yeah..

And you pick up a Mx83 for about $1000 for a neat one. My mx83 owes me 2k and its got 2j power !!

What do you mean owes you 2k? How much did you buy that pulsar for??

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #702

1700 sold some shit off it so back to 1200 put rego on it so close to 2000

mark1414
Post #703

QUOTE (When_in_doubt_powerout @ Jul 13 2009, 10:02 PM) *
1700 sold some shit off it so back to 1200 put rego on it so close to 2000

Thats crazy man. I saw how cheap it was advertised for. I was so close to going and looking myself and I have no interest in pulsars...

1.5jz cressida
Post #704

u can buy som cressida's worked on here for bout 7g just look if not ebay aswell fair few on there

i had a cressida shell shell for 1500 had everything ready it was mod plated n all tinted windows n king springs blah blah blah

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #705

i was never too keen on the pulsar either but im loving the 2j cressida for what it owes me.

1.5jz cressida
Post #706

its should b good what plans u got for it???

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #707

first of all get both turbos working. Im missing the sensor for the 2nd turbo. know where i can get one cheap.?

1.5jz cressida
Post #708

stz autmotive? thats where i bought my sensors from, if not just go big single

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #709

cant go big single yet im broke. like you can read up there ^^ lol if i cant swap it on boost i cant have it, i dont get much spare dosh i just do wheeling and dealing on here. I think ive done really well outta my rudd money plus a little extra to get this far. lol but ive asked a few people on here with the stock twins forsale ill see if someone wants to sell a sensor cheap. they only like 80 bucls new but the cheaper the better.

parkwaydrive11
Post #710

i have a cressy its white mx 83 has a manuel conversion on it and a vortec super charger and intercooler i brought it from a guy that drift the so it has all the shit needed to drift a car my mate has the same but in black and i fell in love with the car and will neva look back

1.5jz cressida
Post #711

wow show me pics id love to c a supercharged cressida havent seen many

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #712

Was talking to AM Autos today and he say putting a GT35r and 500 cc injectors you be hitting close to 500 ish hp with stock ecu.

1.5jz cressida
Post #713

wow i doubt that

i had my t-66 mircotech 650cc injectors, blah blah blah n 366 on 15psi was the best i could do, my mates 2jz cressida 35/40 turbo n 650cc injectors best he got was 398hp

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #714

QUOTE (1.5jz cressida @ Jul 14 2009, 03:33 PM) *
wow i doubt that

i had my t-66 mircotech 650cc injectors, blah blah blah n 366 on 15psi was the best i could do, my mates 2jz cressida 35/40 turbo n 650cc injectors best he got was 398hp

He said he did it to a 2j in a r31 and ran a 10.8

1.5jz cressida
Post #715

QUOTE (When_in_doubt_powerout @ Jul 14 2009, 03:46 PM) *
He said he did it to a 2j in a r31 and ran a 10.8

not that easy id like to c it what was done blah blah blah yeh he may of but there is something he isnt saying this is my 3rd cressida jz n yeh not that easy

SkiDMaN
Post #716

the 2j r31 is a bris car... i havnt seen it in ages though... use to rock a xr6 turbo on it.. was a quick car from memory

pig060
Post #717

ive seen the car run a 11.0 and yes it has a xr6 turbo on it with a 2jz auto 4000stall etc hooks up very well so thats were he gets the good time from. from memory it had high 400rwhp.

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #718

AM autos have built a shit load of them and they say that a gt35r or a gt40 and injectors is all you need, the stock ecu's are freaks and handle the injectors really well. Ill let you know if they are right when i find 2500 bucks.

1.5jz cressida
Post #719

QUOTE (When_in_doubt_powerout @ Jul 14 2009, 06:43 PM) *
AM autos have built a shit load of them and they say that a gt35r or a gt40 and injectors is all you need, the stock ecu's are freaks and handle the injectors really well. Ill let you know if they are right when i find 2500 bucks.

so would i, cos high 400hp is insane power with a stock motor stock ecu, bigger turbo n injectors there has gotta b something else i cant c how he made that power with little done

mark1414
Post #720

He runs a SAFC also, pretty sure he had a fair few problems getting that power.

1.5jz cressida
Post #721

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Jul 14 2009, 07:08 PM) *
He runs a SAFC also, pretty sure he had a fair few problems getting that power.

like what boost??? nos???? racing fuel????

can some 1 find info

mark1414
Post #722

QUOTE (1.5jz cressida @ Jul 14 2009, 07:13 PM) *
like what boost??? nos???? racing fuel????

can some 1 find info

Pretty sure he is a member here but he uses performance forums.

http://www.performanceforums.com/forums/sh....php?t=67194478

ITS2EZ
Post #723

intank 044, usd 550cc, safc, sard fpr, to4z @24psi gives you 514hp at the rear wheels on a STOCK ecu :bowrofl: and NO internal work :)

nferno
Post #724

Any of you guys running a trans brake on your autos??

What would you guys recommend to get my turbo boosting earlier? Eboost? Small shot of nitros? Just dont want to use an anti lag system.

ITS2EZ
Post #725

oh and for that 514hp the gearbox was stock apart from a 1.5mv shift kit and also boost was controlled by a 44mm tial gate

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #726

they have a great workshop and really good guys there. My brother just put a STI motor in his liberty through them and was really happy with the quote and what they promised to do and to stick to his low buget. As soon as i get money im running to him.

1.5jz cressida
Post #727

QUOTE (ITS2EZ @ Jul 14 2009, 07:38 PM) *
intank 044, usd 550cc, safc, sard fpr, to4z @24psi gives you 514hp at the rear wheels on a STOCK ecu :P and NO internal work <_<

no I fucking DEA how he got that much power from it, we struggled to break 400HP with more work done,

good on em,

TysonBrock
Post #728

does a silvia meet the criteria to get on here Dan?
she sold yesterday brother... <_< calling shotgun with you brother

1.5jz cressida
Post #729

QUOTE (TysonBrock @ Jul 15 2009, 11:16 AM) *
does a silvia meet the criteria to get on here Dan?
she sold yesterday brother... <_< calling shotgun with you brother

hey brother, u dont own 1 know n im devo u not buying another car dude, the cressida is back together got my wheels on it full tune in 2 weeks if all goes well, yeh for shore dude

pig060
Post #730

anyone selling or know someone selling a cressy with a jz in it?

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #731

Id sell mine for the right price,. As in right i mean alot.

nferno
Post #732

who would you guys recommend to tune a 2j in brisbane or the goldie?

90.PSI
Post #733

bought a stock mx83 a few weeks ago, looking at putting a 1j in it, anyone know whats involved for the conversion and how much is a good price for a half cut? and what sort of $ will i need to put it in and wired up?

1.5jz cressida
Post #734

QUOTE (nferno @ Jul 26 2009, 08:17 PM) *
who would you guys recommend to tune a 2j in brisbane or the goldie?

PRO TORQUE PRO TORQUE PRO TORQUE pete knows his shit when it comes to any jz motor, he rebuilt mine n did a fucking mint job on it so yeh no where but pro torque for me he is close to yatala

1.5jz cressida
Post #735

QUOTE (90.PSI @ Jul 27 2009, 12:09 AM) *
bought a stock mx83 a few weeks ago, looking at putting a 1j in it, anyone know whats involved for the conversion and how much is a good price for a half cut? and what sort of $ will i need to put it in and wired up?

not much

pm me n i can get u deal done with a microtech, in stalled n motor put in cheap

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 21 of 64
Jump to page
66 User(s) are reading this topic (66 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x