1991 Toyota Corolla Ae92 Sx Seca - how much do u think it is worth  

ae92
  • ae92
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 162,195
Post #1 post 6th July 2009 - 01:21 AM
i am thinking about selling my car i just want 2 know how much u think i should sell it for? dunno.gif

the car has about $2000 spent on audio and and some othere stuff. the car only has 230000 ks on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfDMGThkfjE...feature=related

JmeCamo
Post #2

ill give you 5 dollars?

S-pack_Attack
Post #3

ONLY 230 000???

lol thats getting up there i had one with 182xxx and got $2000 for it

hoybo
Post #4

Get it up on www.twincam.info man. You'll get more response.

the_random_hero
Post #5

Lucky to get $2500.

Ksev
Post #6

around $3,500

StreetFame33
Post #7

I swear I saw this same thing posted by a diffrent username a few months ago dunno.gif But, anyways car looks clean from the photos alot of KM's on the clock though that'll drop the price a bit and don't expect to get your money back on your sound system either, better off selling it without it and put it in your new car.

StreetFame33

S-pack_Attack
Post #8

Now I can see pics, $2500 is probably right.

lucky85
Post #9

Mate looks pretty clean, like old mate said take your stereo out cause its not going to affect the price. 230000ks aint nothing to worry about cause its a toyota! mine had 340,000ks(4ag) and copped a trashin every day for two years, and never missed a beat. I still see clean secas with 4age for $3000-$4500 all the time! start high and see what happens. You wont get much real advice off here so dont take any of the criticsm to heart. theres more shit floatin round this forum than the sewerage works!!!!!

When_in_doubt_powerout
Post #10

no one buys cars anymore its all about swapping. ill swap you a pod filter for it..

Seriously though dont sell it here if you want good coin.
At best you be looking at $3000 on carsales and $1500 on here.

Buddo_007
Post #11

any pics of the chick in the background???

yeah i would say $2-$2.5k there is a dint behind the front wheel drivers side and looks like 2 more near the drivers rear door handles but the interior looks ok for it's age

Damo

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x