Nt Drift  

Page 33 of 58
Jump to page
HYPOV6
Post #1121

ment like meeting at night... for chit chat..

UNKNOWN
Post #1122

next wednesday I think it is.

JET_RB25
Post #1123

total of 28 tyres in at work now. So the ones that asked for them can come pick them up at any time.

As for Power cruise being to expensive you all paid 130 for a night drift consisting of 4 hours of driving. 100-180 for two full days of track time and you are saying its to expensive????

Jay if you answered your phone yesterday you could have had then entry money when we wanted the walbro pump you got for sale

HYPOV6
Post #1124

ok to clear something up... this account is mine "BEN" ... jay comes on and uses this account because he has not set up his own... I'm the one selling the pump and im also the one that sells just about everything on here...... will have to get him to finally get his own account to stop the confusion..

bozy19
Post #1125

Hey guys

just a quick question who's head out on the 24th for the drift day, It suck i can't make it for power cruise (so cut) anyway car has the powercruise funds poored into it so all good in the end. I get back on the 22nd hopefully should have the car sorted for the 24th..

catch ya out there :drool:
boz

FDrifter
Post #1126

I,ll def be there on 24th. Doing the same thing by putting pc money into car. Its my bday on 24th so everyone has to let me win!! :drool:

QUOTE(HYPOV6 @ May 2 2009, 11:15 PM) [snapback]1283998918[/snapback]

ok to clear something up... this account is mine "BEN" ... jay comes on and uses this account because he has not set up his own... I'm the one selling the pump and im also the one that sells just about everything on here...... will have to get him to finally get his own account to stop the confusion..

Im confused, what are you trying to say Jay?

taffywing
Post #1127

QUOTE(incubus @ Apr 22 2009, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1283943220[/snapback]

ideas ppl !! not a shit fight

How about a big screen like the v8's have and you could play some pro drifting movies whilst we wait for the rubber bands to be wound up again and the battles to start..........just an idea :drool:

bozy19
Post #1128

Awesome fd whats happening to your car, i'm doing the following
replaced fuel pump as it was getting old
alloy steering spacer
new front tyres hopefully get them in time
new hand brake and pads
harness and some new sticker (go fast stickers too) lol

can't wait to gt back out and smoke some more tyres and hopefully have not as much understeer with new steer tyres.(dam fedrals on the front)

cheers
boz

FDrifter
Post #1129

QUOTE(bozy19 @ May 3 2009, 06:56 PM) [snapback]1284001668[/snapback]

Awesome fd whats happening to your car, i'm doing the following
replaced fuel pump as it was getting old
alloy steering spacer
new front tyres hopefully get them in time
new hand brake and pads
harness and some new sticker (go fast stickers too) lol

can't wait to gt back out and smoke some more tyres and hopefully have not as much understeer with new steer tyres.(dam fedrals on the front)
cheers
boz

Steering spacers, alloy radiator, wheel alignment, more wieght reductions and attacking bonnet with angle grinder.

Daniel180
Post #1130

QUOTE(FDrifter @ May 4 2009, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1284007106[/snapback]

Steering spacers, alloy radiator, wheel alignment, more wieght reductions and attacking bonnet with angle grinder.

what about a smaller turbo?

FDrifter
Post #1131

QUOTE(Daniel180 @ May 4 2009, 09:39 PM) [snapback]1284007266[/snapback]

Thats not gunna happen. I just need more track time. And if that doesnt work i,ll just buy a JZX100!

supraddict
Post #1132

QUOTE(Daniel180 @ May 4 2009, 10:09 PM) [snapback]1284007266[/snapback]

Go wash your mouth out :drool:

Just make the clutch kicks a lil longer

FDrifter
Post #1133

Doriiiiift next weekend, yay! Cant wait to try out new changes

mitch_r32
Post #1134

Christian ill have to have a drive of your car to see if its really the car that is the problem for you :thumbsup:

As for the comment a few pages back about dirt and grass being kicked onto the track and if it affects the drivers? Too right it does! nothing worse than being full tilt with the car stable then hitting all that shit from the previous run and it feels like you have actually slid onto the grass for a moment, can be very dangerous depending on how much of it is there and what angle/speed/how stable your car is already before you go through it.

Judging was covered and all I will say is that I was less than impressed after watching the runs for myself when I was knocked out.

VLCT WALKY
Post #1135

QUOTE (mitch_r32 @ May 16 2009, 05:29 PM) *
Christian ill have to have a drive of your car to see if its really the car that is the problem for you :thumbsup:

As for the comment a few pages back about dirt and grass being kicked onto the track and if it affects the drivers? Too right it does! nothing worse than being full tilt with the car stable then hitting all that shit from the previous run and it feels like you have actually slid onto the grass for a moment, can be very dangerous depending on how much of it is there and what angle/speed/how stable your car is already before you go through it.

Judging was covered and all I will say is that I was less than impressed after watching the runs for myself when I was knocked out.

you better not be complaining about the fantastic skills of the TEDA judges, BJ already had this argument! having pissed judges are fine ? isn't it!

it's a bigger crime to point out a driver going against what the track officials said and him being told to pack up, and then have that brought up in a teda meeting about how dare a member complain about god himself!

FDrifter
Post #1136

QUOTE (mitch_r32 @ May 16 2009, 05:29 PM) *
Christian ill have to have a drive of your car to see if its really the car that is the problem for you :(

You can drive it but I get to drive yours :thumbsup:
Hmmm...the judges. Maybe we need people who actually have drift experience and knowledge not young lads who are all talk.

taffywing
Post #1137

QUOTE (FDrifter @ May 16 2009, 09:55 PM) *
You can drive it but I get to drive yours :thumbsup:
Hmmm...the judges. Maybe we need people who actually have drift experience and knowledge not young lads who are all talk.

make them read this first.....

Attached File  2007sccadriftrules.pdf ( 62K ) Number of downloads: 70

mitch_r32
Post #1138

You can read as much as you want, if the judges don't have much experience up their sleeve actually DRIFTING not watching DVD's and whatever, then they shouldn't be up in the box.

I wouldn't mind having a go at judging the next comp if/when it goes ahead and I am available :thumbsup:

JET_RB25
Post #1139

Mitch i hit the wall bro. LMAO

Oh and a water barrier.

FDrifter
Post #1140

Ha ha the club is growing! welcome. Same place as everyone else? You want to join Mitch? Just let me drift your 32.

VLCT WALKY
Post #1141

have to say, everyone's cars are definatly turning into drift pigs

mitch_r32
Post #1142

My car has seen 2 walls during its life in Australia, it won't be seeing a 3rd :thumbsup:

PS: new drift machine coming soon....

UNKNOWN
Post #1143

Christian ill have to have a drive of your car to see if its really the car that is the problem for you

Judging was covered and all I will say is that I was less than impressed after watching the runs for myself when I was knocked out

You can read as much as you want, if the judges don't have much experience up their sleeve actually DRIFTING not watching DVD's and whatever, then they shouldn't be up in the box.

I wouldn't mind having a go at judging the next comp if/when it goes ahead and I am available

Tom and Anthony both did a fucken good job of judging for first major tandem battle comp. Secondly they were not drunk, although they were drinking.

You can't expect to have D1 professional judging this early in the club, The fact that both Tom and Anthony volunteered there time for us and then only to be ridiculed for there decisions is bullshit.

There was no prize money and no major prizes, I dont know why people care so much about the fucking thing. I could understand if there was $5000 at stake, but there is fuck all.

Drifting is fun, so have fun. stop worrying about the judging, its just a gauge that we all wanted to see how we have eached improved.

HYPOV6
Post #1144

Well said :thumbsup:

JET_RB25
Post #1145

seems the people that won are the ones that dont care about it funny that hey.

But all in all who gives a shit.

UNKNOWN
Post #1146

can't wait to battle again, there will definately be some good grudge matches... :thumbsup:

skids!

VLCT WALKY
Post #1147

QUOTE (UNKNOWN @ May 17 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Tom and Anthony both did a fucken good job of judging for first major tandem battle comp. Secondly they were not drunk, although they were drinking.

You can't expect to have D1 professional judging this early in the club, The fact that both Tom and Anthony volunteered there time for us and then only to be ridiculed for there decisions is bullshit.

There was no prize money and no major prizes, I dont know why people care so much about the fucking thing. I could understand if there was $5000 at stake, but there is fuck all.

Drifting is fun, so have fun. stop worrying about the judging, its just a gauge that we all wanted to see how we have eached improved.

all i can say to that darren is WOW GO TEDA!

mitch_r32
Post #1148

Darren even you know that our first run was never meant to happen due to a massive fuck up and then even when the judges called a re-run along with a few hundred others in the crowd, 20 mins of back of forth between the judges and the HV officials (if you can call them that) resulted in you winning.

I'm not bitter really because as you said it was all for a piece of plastic but still, any competition should have a bit of organisation/competence behind it?

Oh and my oil cooler core is cracked :thumbsup:

taffywing
Post #1149

Just throwing it out there................If a potential sponsor was reading this thread and weighing up whether to throw some money into this sport what do you think his / her reaction might be to the slamming going on and the publicised lack of organisation that has been portrayed here :(

P.S..... no malice intended as i enjoy and support your genre of motorsport :thumbsup:

mitch_r32
Post #1150

No different to the 1000% more shit that flies regularly over NS.com about Drift Australia and the judging there.

If a potential sponsor is reading this then im sure they have enough sense about them to look past this and would approach the club and not some of the winners here.

JET_RB25
Post #1151

QUOTE (mitch_r32 @ May 17 2009, 06:38 PM) *
Darren even you know that our first run was never meant to happen due to a massive fuck up and then even when the judges called a re-run along with a few hundred others in the crowd, 20 mins of back of forth between the judges and the HV officials (if you can call them that) resulted in you winning.

I'm not bitter really because as you said it was all for a piece of plastic but still, any competition should have a bit of organisation/competence behind it?

Oh and my oil cooler core is cracked :thumbsup:

Same here dude There is video showing me clearly beating two of the winning cars but again. What can be done about that now. With the judges being who they were i never expected to get that far not to mention it was only my third time on the track. If i did not have to sell the car i would be out there every meet to show some of the drivers out there where their skill level should be after 5 years of drifting.

Daniel180
Post #1152

when there is a judged competition, doesn't matter whether your drifting or playing footy or whatever there will always be arguments about who should have won, and if you look at it from here or there you will see why they should have etc etc...

soooooo get over it and get back out there :thumbsup:

FDrifter
Post #1153

QUOTE (Daniel180 @ May 17 2009, 05:54 PM) *
when there is a judged competition, doesn't matter whether your drifting or playing footy or whatever there will always be arguments about who should have won, and if you look at it from here or there you will see why they should have etc etc...

soooooo get over it and get back out there :(

Yes I agree, lets just get on with it. The drift scene up here is young but is going to be huge. I cant wait to see how the level of quallity drift cars will rise next season. I know this season only just started but I got a feeling we are going to start seeing some serious drift machines next year with more people going for unreged purpose built drifters. Its exciting :thumbsup:
Mitch is the new car yours or a new member?

JET_RB25
Post #1154

yeah when i sell mine and the court shit is all over i will be getting another purpose built drifter but will still be streetable so i can get it to the track

mitch_r32
Post #1155

New car will be mine, as for the scene I don't know how much more it can grow past what we have now but I think we could push it out to 20-30 solid members. It will never be anything like the other states have though.

Daniel180: You talk like the people that lost are never going to drift again, nothing could be more wrong we are just having a vent and its not like it wasn't deserved in most cases.\

BJ: sorry about the wheels mate, forgot that they were locked in my car. Probably better you didn't borrow them after hitting the wall though :thumbsup:

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 33 of 58
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
29 User(s) are reading this topic (29 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x