Nt Drift  

Page 21 of 58
Jump to page
UNKNOWN
Post #701

235/45/17 ZTEC, Triangles and Diamond Backs for $85 each new plus shipping. If northline are serious about the$7 a tyre thing that is 93 delivered. Not bad but they can also offer better tyres such as Khumo and Federals so mix matched orders are ok for different budgets and skill levels.

Can get Hankook V8RS for around the 145 delivered mark as well.

What have you got around $100-120 ex delivery?

HYPOV6
Post #702

How r the hancook's? ne 1 heard ne feedbak?

ScUd'EsS
Post #703

QUOTE(UNKNOWN @ Mar 7 2009, 03:21 PM) [snapback]1283694327[/snapback]

only 8 more days till skids....

QUOTE(Zmit @ Mar 8 2009, 04:03 AM) [snapback]1283696165[/snapback]

the datto's gonna be drifting?!!!!!

no Timmy - the man said there would be SKIDS in 8 days!!
And yes SCUD will be doing skids in 8 days!! (6 now!) :)

Good luck to all with the drifting though!

Zmit
Post #704

:bowrofl: i know.... i was bein a smartass cos its in the drift thread :bowrofl:
:) have fun though....

Pure-SX
Post #705

scud goes boom in 6days u mean :)

JET_RB25
Post #706

QUOTE(HYPOV6 @ Mar 9 2009, 09:20 AM) [snapback]1283701529[/snapback]

How r the hancook's? ne 1 heard ne feedbak?

They seem ok i have had a few in work and the tread depth is pretty good and the pattern is good also. Not sure how they would wear but being through my work we can order a few sets up to try before we buy a big lot.

The guy i spoke to down south reckong alot of the guys in Melbourne are using the Triangle and ZTEC for drift there but again dont know how they are. I will make a phone call this week and find out what he can supply for the 100-120 mark Ex Delivery

HYPOV6
Post #707

Well looks like your officially D-town's tyre guy :)

UNKNOWN
Post #708

They seem ok i have had a few in work and the tread depth is pretty good and the pattern is good also. Not sure how they would wear but being through my work we can order a few sets up to try before we buy a big lot.

The guy i spoke to down south reckong alot of the guys in Melbourne are using the Triangle and ZTEC for drift there but again dont know how they are. I will make a phone call this week and find out what he can supply for the 100-120 mark Ex Delivery

triangles are alright last an average amount of time, but not a very strong sidewall...

JET_RB25
Post #709

I laugh at this only reason why is Jeff was talking about getting more then a 2 ply sidewall etc. 90% of car tyres are 2 ply sidewall and t the others are 1 ply. The Diamond back and Triangles and federals are all the same. 2 Ply even the adrenelin are 2 ply. Either way will see what they can offer guys and let you all know.

HYPOV6
Post #710

Bj,

im also chasin 4 x 18's and my bro chasin 4 x 19's wots sum good prices you can get? nutin special, just cheapy's..

JBay.

JET_RB25
Post #711

I got 3 good second hand ones at work now. But wil find out might be able to add them to the order for TEDA?

wil need more detail on size but. SHoot me a PM

JET_RB25
Post #712

There is also these at 99 each in our size. There a Wanli

VLCT WALKY
Post #713

that looks good!

do my vl fine!

mitch_r32
Post #714

A lot of jap drifters use Wanlis iirc

e-bnr32
Post #715

Anybody want these

JET_RB25
Post #716

What size are they?

Yeah well we have got a lot to decide one then dont we.

02slyde
Post #717

hey guys im new to darwin and just woundering how offten you held the drifts up here

Zmit
Post #718

hey mate, welcome. At the moment they are once a month, but from my understanding there is also a practice day on the 11th of april and a drift night shortly after that.

the next event is this sunday (15th) down at hidden valley raceway :)
you interested in joining in or just watching?

RBNT
Post #719

Come down to track day and say hi.

BALSAK
Post #720

I'll be there, with the old man..... we alowed to do skids?

Oh and BJ, can you please go in the Ford with me next time, dad doesn't want me to do it alone, OR you could show him how to do it.....

JET_RB25
Post #721

yeah spose i can either take it or show you i guess. If you kill me though Tess will hate you for at least a week

Zmit
Post #722

XR6 has no LSD.....
and no turbo....

= Fail

Daniel180
Post #723

most of it is gravel anyway or what?

JET_RB25
Post #724

You all realise this is the drift thread. Go to the other one if you talking bout Motorkhana.

Zmit
Post #725

until daniel piped up..... when the hell was motorkhana mentioned? :lol: i thought Quin was talking drift.....

HYPOV6
Post #726

Tim r u guna b there on Sunday?

Zmit
Post #727

sure will be.
unfortunately, with no new camera. but i do still have my old one.

HYPOV6
Post #728

Kewl. Change of plans... i'll be out in force...boro stylz :cool:

saukoa
Post #729

might have to invest in a RWD spool for the wrx.

JET_RB25
Post #730

QUOTE(HYPOV6 @ Mar 12 2009, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1283724760[/snapback]

Kewl. Change of plans... i'll be out in force...boro stylz :cool:

Good to hear man. I got a couple second hand 17's at work and 4 second hand 18;'s there that i could prob swing for next to nothing fitted and balanced of course. Let me know if you need them.

QUOTE(saukoa @ Mar 12 2009, 05:32 PM) [snapback]1283725163[/snapback]

might have to invest in a RWD spool for the wrx.

600 bux i believe i heard there worth

xxl_05
Post #731

ill be out ther if everything goes to plan.pretty excited to be back sliding legally

JET_RB25
Post #732

^^^^good to hear Wang Chung :lol:

In the s14 i pressume.

BALSAK
Post #733

Will be there this Sunday taking photo's :lol:

I'll put it on cd's depending on how many PM's I get, and I'll hand em out at the next event - free of course.

HYPOV6
Post #734

QUOTE(JET_RB25 @ Mar 12 2009, 07:03 PM) [snapback]1283725832[/snapback]

Good to hear man. I got a couple second hand 17's at work and 4 second hand 18;'s there that i could prob swing for next to nothing fitted and balanced of course. Let me know if you need them.

Cheers bj, but got tyres sortd :lol: may still be keen on m dependn how much treads left :P

QUOTE(xxl_05 @ Mar 12 2009, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1283726005[/snapback]

ill be out ther if everything goes to plan.pretty excited to be back sliding legally

DO EET!! good stuf bru :bowrofl:

QUOTE(BALSAK @ Mar 12 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1283726563[/snapback]

Will be there this Sunday taking photo's :D

I'll put it on cd's depending on how many PM's I get, and I'll hand em out at the next event - free of course.

BALSAK that'd be GREAT! alwayz keen on pics. Keep an I out fo teh 'D PIG' :P

02slyde
Post #735

hey thanks for your feed back ill be sure to drop down if i havnt started work and ill only watching for now as i dont have a car but will have one very soon wat time dose it start and how much to join if i wanna join up

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 21 of 58
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
47 User(s) are reading this topic (47 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x