Nt Drift  

Page 8 of 58
Jump to page
Adrnln
Post #246

I've been informed by Suddess that If we need people to help with flagies they have a list of people that they can call to help with Drags, Speedway, etc etc and have been told we will be able to utilise this list Good idea yes I know ........

Zmit
Post #247

very good idea!

unfortunately... that isnt the issue this time :(

rally_beast
Post #248

me and joel are driftKINGS

Adrnln
Post #249

What the issue this time??

QUOTE(Zmit @ Oct 19 2008, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1283023440[/snapback]

very good idea!

unfortunately... that isnt the issue this time :(

drift_ke70
Post #250

race director is not going to be there as far as i know. Some of the main guys from the top are not going. This is going to happen when the flag guys and so on ar watching over and ovr and over again. They will want to play sooner or latr and then there is noone to do it. They need a rotating roster with all competitors on it.

ScUd'EsS
Post #251

QUOTE(Adrnln @ Oct 19 2008, 07:45 PM) [snapback]1283022729[/snapback]

I've been informed by Suddess that If we need people to help with flagies they have a list of people that they can call to help with Drags, Speedway, etc etc and have been told we will be able to utilise this list Good idea yes I know ........

PM incoming!
Perhaps the club needs to speak to Motorsport NT about getting some funding to train other people in the race director type jobs - therfore if one person leaves/is not available you have a back up list of vollies available..

badgersr20
Post #252

QUOTE(rally_beast @ Oct 20 2008, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1283023911[/snapback]

me and joel are driftKINGS

noob

XDrft
Post #253

Hey there NT drift kings! brissy went off as per the norm, some of these dudes are running semi slicks on the rear! aka yellow skyline. Beau drove like a champ again, little unlucky not to go through after his second consecutive rerun, think he had a little more car speed and got caught out adjusting for the front cars lower entry speed. The falc sang sweet untill i broke, was punishing it on the ripple strips but finnally got some composure out of her before it broke. Loved turn two at QLD raceway suits the D long and fast then turn 3 into the dipper is about as difficult as i would ever imagine. But all in all i was happy just to be there having a crack, big thanks to all the mobile mayhem crew, ACUG crew who helped get the old girl loaded up, CCS for tere continued support, M&A Autos in Brissy who fitted our diff, XDFwreck who continually are suppling us bits, Rusty Can Engineering, and DAMC for the cheque book!

Jaqule
Post #254

Thanks mate , shame about your car, but as we all know, drift happens

Yeah was a bit caught up behind Scuba steve , I have never been that fast before , so was my first time drifting behind a slower car hahaha now I know to make room for CA18's hahaha, was a good event besides some managment isues, shame it was not a very good turn out??

P.S Hay Danny how much to ship my car to Darwin and back ? just curious ?

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

drift_ke70
Post #255

do it beau bring that bad boy back up for some action

rally_beast
Post #256

QUOTE(drift_ke70 @ Oct 22 2008, 03:07 PM) [snapback]1283036317[/snapback]

do it beau bring that bad boy back up for some action

PM Rattler

XDrft
Post #257

I took xdrift there in a container for $1500, was warned very expensive to get her back!

incubus
Post #258

QUOTE(XDrft @ Oct 21 2008, 04:47 PM) [snapback]1283032020[/snapback]

Hey there NT drift kings! brissy went off as per the norm, some of these dudes are running semi slicks on the rear! aka yellow skyline. Beau drove like a champ again, little unlucky not to go through after his second consecutive rerun, think he had a little more car speed and got caught out adjusting for the front cars lower entry speed. The falc sang sweet untill i broke, was punishing it on the ripple strips but finnally got some composure out of her before it broke. Loved turn two at QLD raceway suits the D long and fast then turn 3 into the dipper is about as difficult as i would ever imagine. But all in all i was happy just to be there having a crack, big thanks to all the mobile mayhem crew, ACUG crew who helped get the old girl loaded up, CCS for tere continued support, M&A Autos in Brissy who fitted our diff, XDFwreck who continually are suppling us bits, Rusty Can Engineering, and DAMC for the cheque book!

you would still be running if it was a chev :(

good to hear that you had a ball though

14/88
Post #259

QUOTE(incubus @ Oct 24 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]1283044130[/snapback]

you would still be running if it was a chev :(

good to hear that you had a ball though

x2 lolz

VLCT WALKY
Post #260

actually the engine's fine, and seriously we all know an rb30 would out live the chev crap and the ford crap, so just pipe down

incubus
Post #261

QUOTE(VLCT WALKY @ Oct 25 2008, 03:02 PM) [snapback]1283049688[/snapback]

actually the engine's fine, and seriously we all know an rb30 would out live the chev crap and the ford crap, so just pipe down

you've been through how many RB's in the last compared to my CA ?
if he was to use a nissan motor it'd be a CA

:(

does TEDA have anything planned for the off season ?

rally_beast
Post #262

QUOTE(incubus @ Oct 25 2008, 03:10 PM) [snapback]1283049710[/snapback]

you've been through how many RB's in the last compared to my CA ?
if he was to use a nissan motor it'd be a CA

:(
does TEDA have anything planned for the off season ?

maybe cos Lars' car is actually on the road.........

14/88
Post #263

QUOTE(rally_beast @ Oct 25 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]1283049950[/snapback]

:( sorry chris lol

on a serious note tho.. how many rb's have u been through lars?

Zmit
Post #264

read the sig.

3 engines.....

unless he hasnt updated it for a while :(

incubus
Post #265

QUOTE(rally_beast @ Oct 25 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]1283049950[/snapback]

one day my partner might spend some money to finish her car off.....

nice try though

14/88
Post #266

QUOTE(incubus @ Oct 25 2008, 04:45 PM) [snapback]1283050067[/snapback]

one day my partner might spend some money to finish her car off.....

nice try though

ohh come on chris be a gentleman and pay for it. lolz

my bad tim didnt see it.

incubus
Post #267

QUOTE(14/88 @ Oct 25 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]1283049982[/snapback]

:( sorry chris lol

on a serious note tho.. how many rb's have u been through lars?

built that stroker yet or are you still stroking your other crank ?

14/88
Post #268

QUOTE(incubus @ Oct 25 2008, 04:47 PM) [snapback]1283050083[/snapback]

built that stroker yet or are you still stroking your other crank ?

maby maby not..

wouldnt it be to much power for me anyways? lol

ELLA
Post #269

hey guys shuddup or youll get this one closed too...

second the question about off season stuff, teda guys gotta keep their skillz in practice lol.

bozy19
Post #270

hey guys

moving to darwin from townsville, been into drifting for 5years havn't see much track time since bein in townsville. apart from going back home to bris and have a slid whilst on holidays.
should be there in december january time. any track times happening around this time or??

pic of my car
car has around 350rwhp on 12psi with a safe tune.

Zmit
Post #271

nice mate :( im sure the TEDA (Top End Drift Association) guys will love to have you on board as well.

the last 'meet' for this year is the end of november, then we have a break over the wet season until the NAMSC (North Australian MotorSport Club) fun day near the end of February.

im sure one of the TEDA guys may be able to let you know if they have anything organised before that.

ELLA
Post #272

TEDA fun day is the winnah, went to this years one and spent all day drifting in the rain :(

VLCT WALKY
Post #273

QUOTE(bozy19 @ Oct 26 2008, 09:24 PM) [snapback]1283054495[/snapback]

hey guys

moving to darwin from townsville, been into drifting for 5years havn't see much track time since bein in townsville. apart from going back home to bris and have a slid whilst on holidays.
should be there in december january time. any track times happening around this time or??

pic of my car
car has around 350rwhp on 12psi with a safe tune.

there are a number of guys interested, teda is one way to go, might not be your cup of tea so if it itsn't don't let it disappoint you! heaps of guys are interested in it etc, but u don't need teda to drift :(

drift_ke70
Post #274

^^^^ this is very true. I know of about 4 guys that are leaving teda this year to go out on their own. Just not their cup of tea. But you can still drift without them

Jaqule
Post #275

Me and the QLD boys mucking around at INDY

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnzgKZFj4A

UNKNOWN
Post #276

Thats Pretty mad, basically a motorkhana type thing. We should see if we can set up some courses like that in the next motorkhana.

drift_ke70
Post #277

PM adam man. I am sure he could work it out.

UNKNOWN
Post #278

yeah I did actually

Zmit
Post #279

that is freakin cool :(

well done!

Jaqule
Post #280

I am just glad I made the cut !!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 58
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
48 User(s) are reading this topic (48 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x