Nt Drift  

Page 6 of 58
Jump to page
gmdrift
Post #176

cool :happy: will be there

ELLA
Post #177

Hrmm well im starting to pull out the corolla's motor you guys inspiried me. so if i pull my finger out ill be there.

Will see how i go though, been way too busy with long hours at work lately.

Can anyone here cut and shut my inlet manifold cheap?
cast aluminium, needs both ends chopped off and welded up again swapping the throttle body over.

anyone going to the next motorkhana?

crazywhiteboy
Post #178

I'm kinda new in Australia, and I want to know if there's any carclubs in Darwin? I've been searching on the internet and all I found was www.rollaclub.com, is there any other clubs? I've got a AE80 Corolla, and I want to join a club or at least meet a few people so that I can get advise on what to do... any help would be appreciated... thanks...

contact me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions....

Thanks again...

zmit
Post #179

well for a start.... you probably wont be able to 'drift' too well in that car..... *chuckle*

there arent too many clubs up here, simply because it is such a tight-knit community. this is probably your best bet for *specific* darwin stuff. but boostcruising is a huge forum and has plenty of knowledgeable people.

feel free to hang around and make yourself known, tag along to any cruises that might be happening, and just read around.
one rule though.... DONT make a new topic unless you SEARCH first. :D

its a common mistake and people generally abuse the newbies if they ask a question thats been asked 50 times before

other than that, most people here are quite happy to help out :dunno:

UNKNOWN
Post #180

some footage of the hairpin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLBeddZhbsE

Territory Laser Cutting
Post #181

Nice footage, really sucks to watch from the sideline, but was also so good to see a couple of extras have a go.

SEPTEMBER 7th is the next meeting.[u] :happy:

Scruitineering is on Saturday, from 10am - 1pm sharp.

Racing is on Sunday, from 10:00am - but get there early enough to get set up and attend the drivers brief.

Looking forward to seeing you at the track.

Cheers.
Shane.

EDIT: Entry Forms must be in by 29th August with your payment, download from www.namsc.org.au

MissMicra
Post #182

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxf4E9AVFFQ

this is the latest vid bj did for you guys,

UNKNOWN
Post #183

the shot from the bottom of the hairpin is awesome

HYPOV6
Post #184

noice. good work :P

UNKNOWN
Post #185

All drift entries have to be in today and paid or you will not be allowed to race, they are cracking down on it.

Adrnln
Post #186

Looks like I'll be their too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNKNOWN
Post #187

sweet

Captain Avatar
Post #188

I'll be there taking a few photo's... Will see what I can get of the action. I'll be down early though.

MissMicra
Post #189

Bj will try be there in the morning to arvo getting good shots from the hair pin again and maybe the last drift corner. Going o sign the forms for the good footage.

MissMicra
Post #190

sorry guys did not make it down today. BJ Was to busy with work commitments and staff gathering last night. Just could not get there in time. We both hope you all had a great time.

zmit
Post #191

guys can i just say that today was spectacular!
all of you individually have increased your skill by leaps and bounds!

more importantly though, there are now a good number of drifters out there.... which means that there arent any gaps while waiting for all of you to come back around.

it was good to see some of you getting closer and closer to tandem as well! billy and shane especially. :P looked good guys.

well done! and keep it up :P

Captain Avatar
Post #192

Didn't make it to take photo's... Next time. :P'

HYPOV6
Post #193

Any pics/footage ppl? :P

Thumpin' 8
Post #194

As Zmit said, well done yesterday everyone.

Adrnln
Post #195

I had a goo..... ok day tyre and suspension seemed to be my let down for the day.

MissMicra
Post #196

billy BJ says you need to get your hand brake working. We should fix it before the next meet. He is still getting a whel alignment and the hicas locked plus coilovers. Should be there early next year.

UNKNOWN
Post #197

Ill put some footage up tonight, and we are also going to get everyones incar footage and put it together.

vh-holden
Post #198

the drifting looked excellent!!

beohbe
Post #199

QUOTE(vh-holden @ Sep 8 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1282847412[/snapback]

the drifting looked excellent!!

Totally agree there......the best I've seen (and smelt) from the pit area so far :P

UNKNOWN
Post #200

ok maybe ill have the video tomorrow night...

W1CK3D
Post #201

don't be sad darren.do it tonight

crazywhiteboy
Post #202

I got some photo's from Sunday's drifts. I went along with Jarred, Jeff, Billy, Darren, and Ranga.

Thanks for letting me tag along guys, it was the most fun I've had in Australia!

vh-holden
Post #203

pics look like they could be interesting, but could you resize them so i don't have to wait a week for them to open?

crazywhiteboy
Post #204

I don't know how to do that... do I have upload them in a special way or something?

Megz
Post #205

QUOTE(crazywhiteboy @ Sep 8 2008, 10:27 PM) [snapback]1282849930[/snapback]

I don't know how to do that... do I have upload them in a special way or something?

Resize before you upload them.

ROLLER
Post #206

Got to upload the footage but Danny finished in the top 16 out of 36 at QLD raceway on the weekend, kicked it in the first drift battle but just missed out in the second. Awesome weekend, he kicked it hard with the locals and represented XDRIFT very well. Congrats to him...

zmit
Post #207

http://www.zmit.info/gallery/namsc/hv/hvseptember08

sorry it took so long :P

UNKNOWN
Post #208

QUOTE(ROLLER @ Sep 9 2008, 01:33 PM) [snapback]1282851991[/snapback]

Got to upload the footage but Danny finished in the top 16 out of 36 at QLD raceway on the weekend, kicked it in the first drift battle but just missed out in the second. Awesome weekend, he kicked it hard with the locals and represented XDRIFT very well. Congrats to him...

Thats so awesome that someone from darwin gets into the top 16 first go in QLD.

he's getting darwin a good rep, awesome work!

Jaqule
Post #209

He did very well , and got a lot of attention both for the car and his driving , its a shame I didn't get to battle him, would of been a hoot !

Well done mate.

VLCT WALKY
Post #210

yeah and to think it's not a jap car, but a car that no one would normally use had jaqule,

maybe he should sell it and get an s13 or an r32 cause really u can't get anywhere if u want to be serious in anything but

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 58
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
81 User(s) are reading this topic (81 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x