Post #178

where is the bp at yatala?

urban_angel
Post #179

Will prob be there in the slartvia........ haha

rexman98
Post #180

QUOTE(Lexass @ May 25 2008, 12:02 AM) [snapback]1282371321[/snapback]

I am from ipswich, pretty keen but still deciding on this or just checking out the autobahn thing, how much do i wanna spend on fuel??? I gots me a nice new big ride with nobody to put in it though sad.gif

yeah im from ippy too was coming but my son has been sick this morning so pulling out

QUOTE(SHEEP2NV @ May 24 2008, 09:54 PM) [snapback]1282370994[/snapback]

anyone coming from ipswich?

i am but not sure

WRX-75X
Post #181

QUOTE(r32 gtst @ May 25 2008, 09:29 AM) [snapback]1282371967[/snapback]

where is the bp at yatala?

Use Google Maps. smile.gif

It at the Main Yatala exit. on the East side of the HWY.

badvr4
Post #182

man i wanna cum but the gas is damn expensive!!

89crxdriver
Post #183

il be at the sunnie coast some time today il keep a eye out for you all would be great to se some new faces....

daawgy
Post #184

gonna be late had to get credit and old mate is workin this mornin but still gonna try to catch up fuckin fones

cheungah
Post #185

was coming but car shat itself sad.gif

gun16
Post #186

sounds like morayfield was the place not to be...

beagle_senior
Post #187

QUOTE(gun16 @ May 25 2008, 02:43 PM) [snapback]1282372908[/snapback]

lol whys that wat happened?? howd the cruise go anyone??

urban_angel
Post #188

Was a great cruise! biggrin.gif

Well done Matty!

Was great to catch up with a few pple I hadn't seen in a while! biggrin.gif

Sal xx

RetardedMonkey
Post #189

QUOTE(gun16 @ May 25 2008, 02:43 PM) [snapback]1282372908[/snapback]

Yeah... Highway Patrol car waiting for cruisers to come into the BP, upon which, they selected the cars they wanted and defected them.

Good cruise however, I always like a drive up the Sunshine Coast, makes a big difference.

484NGA
Post #190

I hope The cruise was good i was at Morayfield Bp but was not able to go any further Because i got defected for my intercooler at the Bp and told me to go home, which wasn't far because i live in morayfield. I had to drop some friends home and then after that i was heading home and the same cop pulled me up again and did me for the same thing which sucks but thats the way it goes.

Tolez34
Post #191

ah bad luck, c'mon with the pics!

RetardedMonkey
Post #192

QUOTE(484NGA @ May 25 2008, 05:16 PM) [snapback]1282373570[/snapback]
I hope The cruise was good i was at Morayfield Bp but was not able to go any further Because i got defected for my intercooler at the Bp and told me to go home, which wasn't far because i live in morayfield. I had to drop some friends home and then after that i was heading home and the same cop pulled me up again and did me for the same thing which sucks but thats the way it goes.

I would appeal that dude.

Sure you had to go straight home, but you still have to look after the well being of your passengers by making sure they arrive home safe.

bop001
Post #193

some serious machines showed up to the court carpark.

lovin the big v8's

484NGA
Post #194

I should Appeal it but Don't know how. How do i and does it cost anything?

66mustang
Post #195

lol we egot lost hardcore... but found every1 at last but yeh ... was bored lol
ended up just gettin some nandos and headed home after

45SET
Post #196

was good.

good to catch up wtih a few old faces... and meet a few new ones (66mustang for one)

Again, thanks for another well organised cruise Matt.

5000BE
Post #197

good to hear everyone, well almost everyone had a good time.
"waits for pix"

Subaru Mad
Post #198

*waiting for pics*

Was a great day out thumbsup.gif

TUN35
Post #199

Knew I forgot about something today!!

-sr180det-
Post #200

PICS?

SHEEP2NV
Post #201

give it time...

85URK
Post #202

thanx for organising this cruise again matty. always a good one to attend. pity about the cops being at the bp that was pretty low of them since every1 was being well behaved. will be waiting for the next one.

Cheers

85URK

DJvaip
Post #203

Was a good day , was with ninja kid the white ma-70 aerotop, left hand front seat passenger, had a good day, sorry to all those guys that got defected buy cops at bp at moray,

Nice cars by all,

DJvaip

PUMPED
Post #204

I had a great day all round really......

Thanks Matty

NewlyAwakeN
Post #205

QUOTE(PUMPED @ May 25 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]1282374155[/snapback]

I had a great day all round really......

Thanks Matty

Why do i sense sarcasm in your post wink.gif

Thanks all who came and made it a enjoyable day, sorry for no footy, forgot all about it in the mad rush this morning sad.gif

To the few who unfortunatley got defected, my apologies to you. I definately did not expect the police to have set up shop at the front of the BP, major poor form. Even when i tried to find out what was going on, one of the officers told me to get lost (in other words), so apologies again.

Other then that, huge thanks to 71BBY for being my driver and a cheers to whoever i thank for the good weather.

Looking to hold another one later in the year when i get the new toy, so see you all then.

Cheers thumbsup.gif

$LUTHER$
Post #206

saw pumped on the highway on the way home from gympie this mornin looks nice in person

Maugan_Ra
Post #207

Was a pretty kewl day.

Cant wait for the pics.

J.

PUMPED
Post #208

QUOTE(NewlyAwakeN @ May 25 2008, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1282374300[/snapback]

Why do i sense sarcasm in your post wink.gif

Thanks all who came and made it a enjoyable day, sorry for no footy, forgot all about it in the mad rush this morning sad.gif

To the few who unfortunatley got defected, my apologies to you. I definately did not expect the police to have set up shop at the front of the BP, major poor form. Even when i tried to find out what was going on, one of the officers told me to get lost (in other words), so apologies again.

Other then that, huge thanks to 71BBY for being my driver and a cheers to whoever i thank for the good weather.

Looking to hold another one later in the year when i get the new toy, so see you all then.

Cheers thumbsup.gif

Na i had a good day i look forward to these every time!!

The cop that pulled me over was great one of the nicest iv had!

The Ninja Kid
Post #209

I tryed to get some photos going down the highway but i was driving so had my mate taking some shots, havent seen how they turned out yet, but sure i pissed the old guy behind me of speeding up and then slowing down to take photos. he seemed to get frustrated, will post the pics when i can.

badvr4
Post #210

man hu was that chick driving the mad blue subi??shes lap queen!!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
49 User(s) are reading this topic (49 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x