4wd-tv City-view Trials Rnd 3 (final) 6th + 7th Oct.  

cityview
  • cityview
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 75,438
Post #1 post 9th September 2007 - 07:48 PM
Its on again , this time ROUND #3 of the City-View Trials. 6th & 7th October , sponsored by 4wd-TV , Complete 4x4 Center , Opposite Lock (Springwood) , Gold Coast 4wd Wreckers , Anaconda (Logan) and NETA TYRES (in association with Federal and Silverstone.) Compeditors can arrive and stay Fri nite if required. This is the final round of the 2007 season and prizes will be presented for the round as well as the class winners and place getters for the season.

The Classification and rules are simple as follows:

Class A , max 3" lift no lockers or traction aids , No modifications to inner or outer guards and tyres to suit.

Class B , any lift , lockers (penalty applies for use) no traction aids , No modification to outer guards and tyres to suit. (not to resemble a comp vehicle) Front and rear 1/4 cuts allowed but radius of guard and flare must be retained.

Class B lites , as above (relaxed drive train) Smaller vehicle class , ie Zook , Lada , Rocky etc (Shortys and Jeeps in main class)

Class C , Competition Vehicles , anything goes.

==============================
*** NOTE: Next year the classes change. ***
==============================

Class A , LEGAL lift (spring and/or body) , No Lockers , no traction aids (vehicle drive train as per standard) and NO modifications to outer guard profile , tyres to suit. (Must be legally registered.)

Class B , Any lift , Lockers and traction aids permitted. Outer guard as per standard , (std tray for utes can be lifted but resemble factory) and tyres to suit. (Must be legally registered.)

Class B 'Lites' & C as before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY FEES:

$150 entry fee plus $50 IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER FOR THE LAST ROUND OF THE SERIES

NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN , Campsite bookings are ESSENTIAL.

NOTE..........................

For those who have competed in this event before , you know what to expect , only a safety check and class compliance will be needed on the morning of the event.
For all new comers all questions will be answered re class classification on 0424568886. If required your vehicle can be inspected at COMPLETE 4x4 CENTER Eastern Rd Browns Plains , at a Private address in Beenleigh (by appointment 0424568886) or at the City-View 4x4 Park Office. If on the day of the event your vehicle doesnt comply with the class rules , you will be allowed to compete , but not score a place or take prizes including Prize money. If your vehicle DOES NOT pass brief Safety check and cant be rectified before the last vehicle is due to complete the First Run then you will not be allowed to compete at all. So please ensure your vehicles meet all requirements. Vehicles must be Registered (exemptions for class C) and Driver and Nav MUST have Helmets. Nav to have Gloves , worn during competing. Suggested to carry fire extinguisher and first aid kit and MUST carry own recovery equipment (min Snach Strap , 2x rated shackles and Dampener)

Please Advise of your nomination on 0424568886

Spectators most welcome , food , drinks and camping available. Standard Park fees apply.

$5 per Adult/day (under 16y/o free) $20 vehicle fee ($10 vehicle fee 2nd Day if staying for weekend) Camping $5 per person max $15 per family (under 5 y/o free) Half day rate applies after 1pm. Bookings essential.

Please feel free to copy and paste this to any other forum, thanks

www.cityview4x4park.com

EATU4T
Post #2

id love to come and at least spectate pete, or even throw the 80 into the a class. ill let you know within a few days mate.

otherwise, do you need officials??

Ris00
Post #3

im keen, to watch not compete

HOON69
Post #4

OOh see how i go i might be interested.

droopy
Post #5

Wish we had stuff like this in SA.

cityview
Post #6

You do have stuff like this in SA. And even better..... LoveDay 4x4 Park I believe and the Riverland Challenge , see www.4wdtv.com.au.

Yeah we are always looking for volunteer officials , give me a call if anyone is interested 0424568886.

Peter

EATU4T
Post #7

QUOTE(cityview @ Sep 10 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]1281421011[/snapback]

Yeah we are always looking for volunteer officials , give me a call if anyone is interested 0424568886.
Peter

ill check and make sure thats not my weekend at work pete, and ill give you a buzz.
mudy

Ris00
Post #8

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 10 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1281421110[/snapback]

ill check and make sure thats not my weekend at work pete, and ill give you a buzz.
mudy

yeah im keen to lend a hand let me know if your going down jade

HOON69
Post #9

so everyones keen,cool i im back by then im gunna try make it,should try get them sliders and at least show up these toymotor fellas laugh.gif

cityview
Post #10

Not long to go fellas , I need a commitment for Volunteers and ask that you come for a 1/2 day orientation before the event. You can have the rest of the day to play in the park and it will all be free on the 6th and 7th if you official for the event. (But I need you for both days 8am to 11pm Sat and 8am to 3pm Sun)

Cheers

Peter

EATU4T
Post #11

QUOTE(cityview @ Sep 18 2007, 09:52 PM) [snapback]1281449403[/snapback]

Not long to go fellas , I need a commitment for Volunteers and ask that you come for a 1/2 day orientation before the event. You can have the rest of the day to play in the park and it will all be free on the 6th and 7th if you official for the event. (But I need you for both days 8am to 11pm Sat and 8am to 3pm Sun)

Cheers

Peter

sorry pete, i wont be able to make this one. hope to make the next one.

cityview
Post #12

CITY-VIEW TRIALS Rnd 3

This Weekend Sat 6th and Sun 7th

10am - 10pm Saturday & 9am - 3pm Sunday

Food n Drinks available at Lunch times and Pizza for sale on site Sat Nite. Drinks available from the site office til 3pm each day. Site office is on the road into the park , follow the signs from the round-a-bout on Sandy Ck Rd (UBD map 331 ref d12.) 10 x Lucky door prizes for spectators including free passes to be won. General driving in the park available sun-up to sun-down both days.

PRICES: $5 per adult + $20 vehicle fee. (Kids free during the day)
$5 per person camping (max $15/family) Half price vehicle fee if you camped the previous nite.

Phone 0424568886 for bookings or if you have any questions

See you all there

Peter

cityview
Post #13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys , was stuffed yesterday evening and just walked back in , I have been in the park cleaning up after the weekend. Roothy and the 4wd monthly crew are filming here tomorrow so had to sort a few things out , and return the hire toilets , man what a shitty job. lol.

Ok scores , here goes.

Class A

car 1 Col and Paul 315 points (2nd)
car2 Taresa and Michelle 125 points (1st)

Class B (lites)

car 3 Dan and Aaron 1540 points (1st)

Class B

car 4 Darryn and Brenden 340 points (3rd)
car 5 Alan and Rob/Peter 170 points (1st)
car 6 Steve and Paul 325 points (2nd)
car 7 Rob and Bruce 1040 points (DNF)

Class C

car 8 Mick and Dale 445 points (1st)
car 9 Ben and Brien (DNF)

Watch out for 4wd tv for that one , very spectacular exit and then some. (Brien and Ben are both ok and it was me who requested them to be seen by a doctor. We then decided that it was best to call the ambulance although this was only precautionary.)

Maybe Shane (BIG RED) may be able to post some pics or footage of the accident and anything else and please if anyone else has some pics , it would be great to see them.

Cheers

Pete

HOON69
Post #14

sad.gif

HOON69
Post #15

sad.gif

sad.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x