Photo's Of Your 4x4's - Something that you should get on here...  

Page 75 of 201
Jump to page
EATU4T
Post #2591

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 14 2007, 12:28 PM) [snapback]1281434349[/snapback]

dont forget CRYSTALVALE end of OCTOBER!

ive already lodged my papers for day release, just gotta wait for the warden to approve them. lol

EATU4T
Post #2592

as most of you may know by now, i was in the process of buying another shepard... well i picked him up yesterday( a week early) and i gotta say he is sensaitional. ive already put him through his paces( and i gotta say, i wouldnt wanna cop a bite from him lol) ''narka'' is 50kgs of solid mucle with an attitude to match, but is still great around the kids. ill get some pics up when i get the camera working...

also, we will be breeding the 2 dogs so if anybody wants a pure bred shepard pup in the future, let me know and ill let you know when they are due...

WTF
Post #2593

couple fraser island pics....

IPB Image

IPB Image

i love that place :)

HOON69
Post #2594

def a place i wanna visit sometime soon,on my list of places to go for 08 i reckon.

THE RIG
Post #2595

nice pics mate

MR_NATTY
Post #2596

what a beast
cant wait to get new fourby be number 1 on list to go to

Ris00
Post #2597

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 15 2007, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1281437193[/snapback]

def a place i wanna visit sometime soon,on my list of places to go for 08 i reckon.

are you saying that you have never been to fraser?

Jade, get those pics up!!

HOON69
Post #2598

looks like im heading to browns stains for a quick run
dunno what were gunna do etc just heading out for a couple of hours
anyone keen just pm me

Dan162
Post #2599

wooot!!! I can confirm i'm definatly getting that 1990 3.8 ltr v6 triton in the next week or 2 will post a few pics when i get it anyone else on here with a triton?

EATU4T
Post #2600

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 15 2007, 06:42 PM) [snapback]1281438317[/snapback]

looks like im heading to browns stains for a quick run
dunno what were gunna do etc just heading out for a couple of hours
anyone keen just pm me

:)

QUOTE(Ris00 @ Sep 15 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1281438313[/snapback]

Jade, get those pics up!!

yeah mate, im tryin. i need to find the charger for my camera( i think the kids have taken it walk abouts) bit if you decide to come and have a look at that thing :P you'll see him then anyway.

HOON69
Post #2601

QUOTE(Dan162 @ Sep 15 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1281438535[/snapback]

wooot!!! I can confirm i'm definatly getting that 1990 3.8 ltr v6 triton in the next week or 2 will post a few pics when i get it anyone else on here with a triton?
well done be sure to post pics :)

jade dont be hating now :P

there'll be a GQ
a rocky
a 75 series

thus far ;)

EATU4T
Post #2602

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 15 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1281438555[/snapback]

jade dont be hating now :)
there'll be a GPOO
a rocky
a 75 series
thus far ;)

your going wheeling without me , you cheating bastard :P

HOON69
Post #2603

will see if i can get pics etc btw
4wd'n today more was spur of the moment snap decision,abit like my navigating at Ormeau :P
:)

~!Cassie!~
Post #2604

Hey guys for my project this term I'm doing cars lol and yeah part of the assignment contains some driver profiles and I still need 2 people with 4x4's so if anyone would like to help please post in the link https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=236555

HOON69
Post #2605

went out today and had a friggin ball
first 5 minutes the rocky bogged and me being a pansie didnt wanna get too muddy but that happened as i had to snatch the rocky which required me to enter bog hole,headed into johnson rd and played on a few hills in the river,right off where RIS00's mate bogged etc
we then headed under the underpass to the other side and found someone had open heavens gates to the newly developed area and the old tracks i hadnt seen in 2 years were ALIVE again,so i did my dutie of care and got bogged,so old mate rocky snatched me out,old mate in the 75 made it "just" and we went and played around the mulch hill etc found plenty of water holes so if your keen i'd get there before they find it open its basic but theres a few deep ones.

had a ball,jade you so missed out man :)

rocky tore his flares off on one side
GQ dented his flare and put his side step out again
75 put a nice dent in door after laying on it and side step bent a little tad

but all good..

EATU4T
Post #2606

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 16 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1281440303[/snapback]

went out today and had a friggin ball
first 5 minutes the rocky bogged and me being a pansie didnt wanna get too muddy( cause patrols dont like mud) but that happened as i had to snatch the rocky which required me to enter bog hole,headed into johnson rd and played on a few hills in the river,right off where RIS00's mate bogged etc
we then headed under the underpass to the other side and found someone had open heavens gates to the newly developed area and the old tracks i hadnt seen in 2 years were ALIVE again,so i did my dutie of care and got bogged( as patrols always do), so old mate rocky snatched me out,old mate in the 75 made it "just" and we went and played around the mulch hill etc found plenty of water holes so if your keen i'd get there before they find it open its basic but theres a few deep ones.
had a ball,jade you so missed out man :)
rocky tore his flares off on one side
GQ dented his flare and put his side step out again
75 put a nice dent in door after laying on it and side step bent a little tad

but all good..

you cheating bastard, while im slogging my guts out at work in the heat, and the dust, your out playing without me.
its not fair hoon. lol.

sounds like the recovery vechial would of been needed too. lol. bloody patrol drivers. lol.
the 80s still licking its wounds from our trip to ormeau though...

HOON69
Post #2607

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 16 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]1281440656[/snapback]

you cheating bastard, while im slogging my guts out at work in the heat, and the dust, your out playing without me.
its not fair hoon. lol.

sounds like the recovery vechial would of been needed too. lol. bloody patrol drivers. lol.
the 80s still licking its wounds from our trip to ormeau though...
nah the toyota owner told me it' be alright and i trusted him(never again i tell ya)
was a steep decent with bog hole at bottom, 75 series with 35's man he only just made it himself,so i had no chance plus i crawled thru he planted it,and had to take a few stabs at it.

trust me it was loads of fun,was liking finding a whole new spot,we ran out of time,were gunna do another run but in a different area but thats on the hush hush

CRYSTALVALE OCTOBER END OF MONTH

Ris00
Post #2608

that new developed area is sweeetttt when its just rained it soo boggy i got bogged there the first time i went in there. was it really wet and boggy hoon?

HOON69
Post #2609

in places yes,looked like mini dams in places
was good,we kinda went off the developed dirt and onto the older tracks they still there buried under leaves etc few good hills etc
was excellent.

pig060
Post #2610

me and a mate went in there last week went up the biggest hills in there down the back just off the main track on the left coming in from johnson road. got the old mavrick shorty wheel standing nicely but fucked if i was getting out to take pics hehehehe was i bit of mud in there too.

EATU4T
Post #2611

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 16 2007, 07:19 PM) [snapback]1281440825[/snapback]

trust me it was loads of fun,was liking finding a whole new spot,we ran out of time,were gunna do another run but in a different area but thats on the hush hush

CRYSTALVALE OCTOBER END OF MONTH

im there dude.. im still not sure about crystalvale but. ill have to speak to the warden some more. lol

MR_NATTY
Post #2612

QUOTE(~!Cassie!~ @ Sep 16 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]1281439313[/snapback]

Hey guys for my project this term I'm doing cars lol and yeah part of the assignment contains some driver profiles and I still need 2 people with 4x4's so if anyone would like to help please post in the link https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=236555

come on fellas help cass out.

THE RIG
Post #2613

already have nath

DIPN_IT
Post #2614

hey guys im sellin my hilux 4x4 and its on carsales tradingpost and boost.
are there any 4x4 websites that may help me sell as i really need it gone due to comitted to the purchase of a car already.

cheers

EATU4T
Post #2615

QUOTE(DIPN_IT @ Sep 17 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]1281444961[/snapback]

hey guys im sellin my hilux 4x4 and its on carsales tradingpost and boost.
are there any 4x4 websites that may help me sell as i really need it gone due to comitted to the purchase of a car already.

cheers

4wdmonthly.com.au

Mo Rat
Post #2616

Just bought a set of Staun tyre deflators boys, can't wait to try them out this weekend. I left them preset to 18psi, hopefully that shouldn't be too low, Any more suggestions on pressure, it's a GU ute that carries no weight when wheeling, 50% of driving is sand, 50% is loose rocks and gravel/dirt, and it's running 31" all terrains

complete4x4
Post #2617

[attachment=377377:attachment][attachment=377376:attachment]

hahahahahaahha just a couple pics of the lowrider project all i need is some chrome i think

EATU4T
Post #2618

QUOTE(Mo Rat @ Sep 18 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]1281446327[/snapback]

Just bought a set of Staun tyre deflators boys, can't wait to try them out this weekend. I left them preset to 18psi, hopefully that shouldn't be too low, Any more suggestions on pressure, it's a GU ute that carries no weight when wheeling, 50% of driving is sand, 50% is loose rocks and gravel/dirt, and it's running 31" all terrains

up the stauns... ive got em too. ive got 2 set at 18psi and the other 2 set at 22psi. that basically covers me for sorts of terrain.

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 18 2007, 11:43 AM) [snapback]1281446962[/snapback]

[attachment=377377:attachment][attachment=377376:attachment]
hahahahahaahha just a couple pics of the lowrider project all i need is some chrome i think

thats a cute LITTLE truck you have there wayne :)

so how longs she staying dropped??

complete4x4
Post #2619

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 18 2007, 11:46 AM) [snapback]1281446969[/snapback]

up the stauns... ive got em too. ive got 2 set at 18psi and the other 2 set at 22psi. that basically covers me for sorts of terrain.
thats a cute LITTLE truck you have there wayne :)

so how longs she staying dropped??

fixing it now

EATU4T
Post #2620

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 18 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1281447488[/snapback]

fixing it now

excelent. doesnt look right sitting at standard height...
did you have any trouble?

complete4x4
Post #2621

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 18 2007, 03:03 PM) [snapback]1281447656[/snapback]

excelent. doesnt look right sitting at standard height...
did you have any trouble?

only 2 knock backs bonnet scoops and a light on my rear light switch

cityview
Post #2622

They knocked you back on the bonnet scoops ?????????????????

Y ? Cause they couldnt pick on anything else hahaha !!

PJ

EATU4T
Post #2623

QUOTE(cityview @ Sep 18 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1281449355[/snapback]

They knocked you back on the bonnet scoops ?????????????????

Y ? Cause they couldnt pick on anything else hahaha !!

PJ

that sucks wayne... but are you sure the fact its a patrol had nothing to do with it? :) only joking mate.

i was thinking the exact same thing pete.

complete4x4
Post #2624

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 19 2007, 05:28 AM) [snapback]1281449993[/snapback]

that sucks wayne... but are you sure the fact its a patrol had nothing to do with it? :) only joking mate.

i was thinking the exact same thing pete.

they said it alters the crumple zone???? can be dangerous . not that im complaining easy fix

typical the inspector owned a cruiser he was in awe of the patrols pure beauty and exellence hahahaahaa wished he had one i think...
actually i think i was lucky he was quiet a nice guy towards 4x4s im sure if he wanted he could of picked the s#^t out of it ..

WICKED
Post #2625

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 19 2007, 08:04 AM) [snapback]1281450103[/snapback]

he was in awe of the patrols pure beauty and exellence

LAMO :)

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 75 of 201
Jump to page
10 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x