Junction Produce Infiniti M45  

Mr.B
  • Mr.B
  • .:R
  • Member No.: 23,512
Post #1 post 20th June 2007 - 08:10 PM
One of the biggest companies to help spearhead the VIP Tuning Segment into the United States is Falken Tires. At SEMA of 2005 and 2006, Falken Tires introduced their collaboration with several companies to help push the VIP Tuning Segment into the bright light of sport compact tuning. Alongside AME Wheels and Junction Produce, Falken Tires made a very impressive presentation with not only their tires but their cars on display as well. This display at the two SEMA Shows has obviously influenced many enthusiasts to look towards the VIP Tuning Segment and work along with just those companies mentioned, Falken Tires, AME Wheels and Junction Produce. One of these enthusiasts is this m45 presented on Tunerzine.com. It is an all out VIP build sporting strictly goods from Junction Produce, AME Wheels and Falken Tires.

On the exterior, the car has been completely overhauled with everything imaginable from Junction Produce. The obvious pieces of the body kit replaces the stock components in the form of a new front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, hood spoiler, roof wing and rear spoiler. The grill eyeline, taillight eyeline and grill itself are from Junction Produce as well. The list doesn’t stop there however, the fog lights and vented fenders came all the way from Japan making this m45 a completely rolling Junction Produce machine. And if looks wasn’t enough, the slight rumble of the Junction Produce exhaust system should catch your attention.

The car has been lowered to the ground with Junction Produce’s down springs, giving it the profile of a true VIP vehicle. AME’s Shallen LX wheels can be seen in a 20-inch variation on all four corners, running a staggered setup with 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10.5 in the rear. The wheels are wrapped with none other than Falken Tires’ FK-452 rubber with 245/35/20 in the front and 275/30/20 in the rear.

In the interior, the VIP trend continues with full carbon fiber trim and Junction Produce amenities including their door panels. An all out stereo system consisting of Macrom pieces gives this m45 plenty of tunes in the cabin.

Even though it’s still a rising trend on the stateside, it’s easy to see that the VIP Tuning Segment is strong and many enthusiasts are embracing it with open arms.

Engine:
Junction Produce rear section exhaust

Suspension:
Junction Produce down springs

Exterior:
Junction Produce front bumper, rear bumper, fog lights, side skirts, hood spoiler, roof wing, rear spoiler, grill eyeline, taillight eyeline, vented fenders, grill; Grand Turismo badges

Wheels:
20x8.5 AME Shallen LX with 245/35/20 (front) and 20x10.5 AME Shallen LX with 275/30/20 (rear)

Interior:
Full rear carbon fiber trim, carbon fiber “B” and “C” pillars, Junction Produce door panels, Fusa and Kitsuna

ICE:
Macrom EXT 6.0 component, M1S.60 components, M1A.4150 4-channel amplifier, M1A.1500D subwoofer amplifier, two M1W.10 subwoofers, Optima Yellow Top battery, Tsunami battery top distribution, Tsunami cables, caps, connectors

--------------------

Comments

• Boost Network 8
  • *URABUS*
    Post #2

uumm...i don't know what to think of this. It looks ok, but ugly to me at the same time...i don't really like it.

Mines_R34_The_Ultimate
    Post #3

nooooo wayyy that is horrible sad.gif

ROZ33
    Post #4

Looks too boxy, just ugly overall

Dori*mon
    Post #5

i like it smile.gif

HOON69
    Post #6

its different so i dont mind it.

Luke
    Post #7

i dont really like it...looks heavy to me

aaron_laserKE
    Post #8

its got a huge ass

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x