Qr Sprints 18th November  

Page 1 of 4
Jump to page
garlic_s5rx7
  • garlic_s5rx7
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 18,801
Post #1 post 31st October 2006 - 10:32 PM
The last one was tops, whos going to be entering this months event? With any luck ill be there...

more info here: http://www.queenslandraceway.com.au/

Latest results: http://www.queenslandraceway.com.au/sas-points.xls

Pics from last meet: https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=169126 & http://ausrotary.dntinternet.com/forums/vi...ic.php?t=116133

--------------------
S15_Clint
Post #2

Unless my car can handle it, I am out. Got the Wednesday sprints on the 15th so biggrin.gif running in that instead

Clint

GTRVspec95
Post #3

QUOTE(S15_Clint @ Nov 1 2006, 12:44 AM) [snapback]1280421081[/snapback]

Unless my car can handle it, I am out. Got the Wednesday sprints on the 15th so biggrin.gif running in that instead

Clint

I think I need to inform the boss I'll be taking a day off ...

smile.gif

evaded
Post #4

Ill be out there on the weekend definently. 99% chance I won't be racing but I will spectate biggrin.gif

Rookie ROX
Post #5

Well hopefully I'll get on the track this time...the only concern is that I then have to use the same car to drive up the coast the next day...but she should cope...I hope...

ROCK ON
R~R

Fleet
Post #6

yep, I'll be there trying to catch that GT40!

garlic_s5rx7
Post #7

Not looking good for me... cars still in the shop. waiting on parts from Japan sad.gif well, with any luck I will be at the december sprints...

MD0086
Post #8

QUOTE(evaded @ Nov 1 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]1280421678[/snapback]

Ill be out there on the weekend definently. 99% chance I WILL be racing but I will spectate biggrin.gif

good to hear andrew biggrin.gif unsure.gif
ill most likely be there spectating as usual hopefully my camera will be fixed by then
Michael

fat tony
Post #9

Not looking good for me... cars still in the shop. waiting on parts from Japan well, with any luck I will be at the december sprints...

I think u mean over night parts from... JAPAN!
god i hope i go this time, just watching though (havnt found the right rx7 yet)
anywho i might see if my mate will race in his (65) mini the gear box is screwed but should be fixed by then, hope too see some spins (tongue.gif)

garlic_s5rx7
Post #10

Fat tony: my insurance company is stingy.. they don't seem to want to spring for overnight parts... sad.gif

and if I am out there next time, you are guarenteed to see some spins... see I have to catch up to my mates time of 62... so I will be pushing very hard, and I figured it out, I only have to get one lap right, so every other lap will be trying different things until I get that next perfect lap wink.gif

bring it on

clutch-monkey
Post #11

i'll be there to spectate dude, is it possible for my friend to have a passenger lap with someone? i'll just ask someone on the day lol

garlic_s5rx7
Post #12

I heard you were allowed to take passengers at the last event (9th Dec) but yea, I haven't heard that officially, just word of mouth from other competitors

clutch-monkey
Post #13

cheers mate. might send dad out on the track in his car bowrofl.gif

Fleet
Post #14

QUOTE(garlic_s5rx7 @ Nov 6 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1280440993[/snapback]

I heard you were allowed to take passengers at the last event (9th Dec) but yea, I haven't heard that officially, just word of mouth from other competitors

yep that's whats happened in previous years, hopefully will be the same again this year smile.gif

LUDEcrs
Post #15

I'll have 2 nice brand new Pirelli 245s on the rear of the car as of tomorrow, so it just all depends on these brakes.....If I get my brake pads from the US sent to me a few days prior to this, I'll be in.....

I know we are planning to have a couple of S2K's at this months event, and most definately on the 9/12 there will be our own group we're hoping atm. biggrin.gif

DAL32
Post #16

QUOTE(garlic_s5rx7 @ Nov 6 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1280440993[/snapback]

MountainRunner off here organises a track day like every few months and they have a thing where you can take passengers with you in the car, not sure about these sprints though.

rotmanozzie
Post #17

QUOTE(DAL32 @ Nov 8 2006, 03:45 PM) [snapback]1280448679[/snapback]

MountainRunner off here organises a track day like every few months and they have a thing where you can take passengers with you in the car, not sure about these sprints though.

his track days book out very quickly, the one on the 28th is fully booked i believe

Stuit
Post #18

QUOTE(garlic_s5rx7 @ Nov 4 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1280433433[/snapback]

Not looking good for me... cars still in the shop. waiting on parts from Japan sad.gif well, with any luck I will be at the december sprints...

did you get your car back?! id love to come and get the rex out on the track but i got a big night of drinking the night before and i can guarantee i wont be up to it the next day laugh.gif

garlic_s5rx7
Post #19

Yes I got my car back yesterday. feels great to be behind the wheel of it again!

So yea, Ill be out there racing. The next sprints after this one is December 9... you should try and get out there for that one Stuart.

Rookie ROX
Post #20

Hmmm new pads, braided lines, high temp fluid. Engine almost up to its completion of run in....now to sprint or not to sprint, that is the question!

Edit: Hey just realised I'm in the background of some AusRotor pics walking across pit lane laugh.gif

ROCK ON
R~R

ZENNON
Post #21

I'll be there! Have to try and crack the 65's! biggrin.gif

garlic_s5rx7
Post #22

QUOTE(Rookie ROX @ Nov 10 2006, 01:31 PM) [snapback]1280456324[/snapback]

Hmmm new pads, braided lines, high temp fluid. Engine almost up to its completion of run in....now to sprint or not to sprint, that is the question!

Edit: Hey just realised I'm in the background of some AusRotor pics walking across pit lane laugh.gif

ROCK ON
R~R

thats an easy question to answer... of course you want too!!!

that actually reminds me, I need to get some more brake fluid too... its bleeding time!

I'll be there! Have to try and crack the 65's!

im with you there! probably not all that likely with what I have left on my tyres though dry.gif

INP51
Post #23

Hopefully be out there with the turbo'd MX5 if we get the new wheels in time :S

PHATCORE
Post #24

Its sucks that i am going to miss this one but will be out there on the 9th of dec and should have all my heat issues sorted. Hopefuly break into the 61's

S15_Clint
Post #25

If anyone comes to the Wednesday ones They tend to have about 45 minutes of General Practice after the sprints that allow Passenger rides smile.gif

Clint

clutch-monkey
Post #26

QUOTE(S15_Clint @ Nov 10 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1280457570[/snapback]

If anyone comes to the Wednesday ones They tend to have about 45 minutes of General Practice after the sprints that allow Passenger rides smile.gif

Clint

mate which date is the wednesday you refer to? hsdance.gif

edit: nvm read through and saw the 15th. sad.gif exams

garlic_s5rx7
Post #27

Wednesday 15th is the next WAS... yes that is next wednesday...

Fleet
Post #28

QUOTE(ZENNON @ Nov 10 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]1280456472[/snapback]

I'll be there! Have to try and crack the 65's! biggrin.gif

see you out there Zennon!
Pete biggrin.gif

Tree Fitty Z
Post #29

Well i'll be back out there again. Having withdrawals from last month. Don't know if i'll be goin on the wednesday yet, but definantly the Saturday. Will have to catch up with some of you fellas.

How many of you are goin to the wednesday and the saturday?

rotmanozzie
Post #30

Hey mate, what's your best time in the Z out at QR ?

Tree Fitty Z
Post #31

I've been only been twice one was damp the other was soaked. I did a 65 on the better day.

Fleet
Post #32

QUOTE(Tree Fitty Z @ Nov 11 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]1280458624[/snapback]

Well i'll be back out there again. Having withdrawals from last month. Don't know if i'll be goin on the wednesday yet, but definantly the Saturday. Will have to catch up with some of you fellas.

How many of you are goin to the wednesday and the saturday?

I might go to the Wed sprints as well, but just to watch.

Kenshin
Post #33

I hope i'll be there. Are there still spots available.

garlic_s5rx7
Post #34

im gona try and get out there for wednesday sprints... will have to see what my boss says. I missed the last sprints, so that makes me want to wednesday ones to catch up... justified, I think so biggrin.gif

ONE600
Post #35

We will be there, just hope it isnt as hot as the last sprint day

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 4
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x