• Standard User
  • Member No.: 243,630
Post #1 post 4th October 2012 - 07:06 PM
Engine: 2.4L SOHC 22R

Exhaust: 2.5" Pipe with RedBack muffler

Suspension: Lowered 2.5"

Wheels: 17" Gran Tourismo sh!t.

Modifications: No Point.

Stereo Audio / Visual: Pioneer Head Unit, Alpine speakers in front for now.

Estimated Power: 100hp

Hey guys, just doing another link now that all the body work is finished and painted, not the best but considering it was all done by my mate and I, I'm pretty pleased, I'm chasing some better wheels now cheap or swaps or whatever, and also need some cheap was to trick up the interior like re upholstery shops or something, also stereo can you put subs in these without loosing seats? cause I wana keep all the seat to cart around my mates, any help would be much appreciated, not to sure if I want to lower it more or not because I've been told the ride gets unbearable and I want to be able to drive to Sydney and back in it, so opinions and comment are all welcome, cheers.

By the way the interior is way cleaner than it is in that pic.
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r
1994 Toyota Hilux Rn85r

Comments

• Boost Network 18
  • torryboy
    Post #2

Love the lexus badge

justsomeoldjunk
    Post #3

QUOTE (torryboy @ Oct 4 2012, 07:37 PM) *
    Love the lexus badge

Cheers man! first person to like it as well, I just thought it was cool something different, but everyone hates on it? ahaha

91DVT
    Post #4

Badge seems pointless.. But it does look better than the Toyota one.
    Nice ute btw, plenty work has gone into it, I just got a ute myself, slowly bringing it upto standards. But I won't be going to the extent you went considering I only use it for work.

justsomeoldjunk
    Post #5

QUOTE (91DVT @ Oct 4 2012, 07:48 PM) *
    Badge seems pointless.. But it does look better than the Toyota one.
    Nice ute btw, plenty work has gone into it, I just got a ute myself, slowly bringing it upto standards. But I won't be going to the extent you went considering I only use it for work.

It's more of a just to be different thing aye " LUX " on the dash " L " on the front, mixes it up a bit, yeah it took us ages, I don't think I've used so much bog and sanded back so much, funk being a panel beater, ahaha, cheers for the compliments looks like all the hard work paid off smile.gif

Mason.
    Post #6

More pics of Xf?

justsomeoldjunk
    Post #7

QUOTE (Mason. @ Oct 4 2012, 07:57 PM) *
    More pics of Xf?

Nah I don't think so man, That's just my mates it's for sale to $2,500 it's so sick.

dogstar7151
    Post #8

I like it, looks nice, love the Lexcus badge on the front it sure is different, also I think the current rims on it suit it well maybe get them powder coated a different coulor?

justsomeoldjunk
    Post #9

QUOTE (dogstar7151 @ Oct 4 2012, 10:30 PM) *
    I like it, looks nice, love the Lexcus badge on the front it sure is different, also I think the current rims on it suit it well maybe get them powder coated a different coulor?

Thanks man! Yeah they are growing on me I was thinking about getting them powder coated gloss black but leave the lip polished?

Olaf
    Post #10

looks good mate, personaly I think you could leave it that height, all you need to do is find the perfect shoes for it and it will look horn.

Also if you want some nice upholstery done, I recommend this guy

J & A Upholstery - 3273 3431

Faun-
    Post #11

1. why did you make a second thread on the same car?..
    2. why do you still have the lexus badges on the car?

McGnarly
    Post #12

good looking little ute - more info on the knight rider falcon ute that your mate owns!! haha

FA77
    Post #13

QUOTE (Faun- @ Oct 5 2012, 12:57 PM) *

Why are you assuming your some sort of modification God who he should answer to..?

Faun-
    Post #14

QUOTE (FA77 @ Oct 5 2012, 06:27 PM) *
    Why are you assuming your some sort of modification God who he should answer to..?

shut up noob.
    i am simply saying, you do not require a new thread everytime you get new pics of your car.

WoodStok
    Post #15

Nice lowlux. the extra cab wins every time. IMO change the front badge to the old 'TOYOTA' badge. not the three oval thingy, just the word TOYOTA. maybe if it was a hybrid you could keep the lexus badge. lols.

Bouncy1992
    Post #16

QUOTE (Faun- @ Oct 5 2012, 06:39 PM) *
    shut up noob.
    i am simply saying, you do not require a new thread everytime you get new pics of your car.

hate to admit it but he is right on that one... one you post new pics etc on your car thread it gets bumped to top but in saying that making a new thread is no biggie

looks mint, always loved these hiluxes, as for the lexus badge it looks neat and i like it although certain ppl will hate lol you get that

justsomeoldjunk
    Post #17

QUOTE (Faun- @ Oct 5 2012, 12:57 PM) *

Because it's actually painted now.
    And because I wanted to be different.

justsomeoldjunk
    Post #18

QUOTE (McGnarly @ Oct 5 2012, 04:44 PM) *
    good looking little ute - more info on the knight rider falcon ute that your mate owns!! haha

Thanks man! I might make a thread on his when he gives me all the info on it.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

14 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x