Attempting To Break A World Record - Come be a part of it!  

Page 6 of 12
Jump to page
mr_squiggle_1
Post #176

Just to answer a question I have been getting a bit...

There will be no passengers in the cars while the record attempt is taking place.

All drivers require helmets and if you have one... bring a cb radio... will make the proceedings much easier.

jorr9
Post #177

might come out for a looksy just got my bridgeported na 12a back so time to get rid of the na 13b im 15 and i hate p plate laws sooooo gay lol oh well see ya out there

HSV
Post #178

I'm out, parts I were waiting on haven't turned up in time so sadly have to give my spot up.

YOGI-CHILLN
Post #179

yew finish the car in time ! lets have some fun

doripig_01
Post #180

Just A bit of incentive for yas, 22 cars in this one.. thumbsup.gif

mr_squiggle_1
Post #181

HSV - Whats your name so I can replace you

berlinav8
Post #182

is this still on? i'll be there to have a looksy

mr_squiggle_1
Post #183

Certainly is.... starting from 12.

637-PSI
Post #184

i'm set and ready to go. just got to load the car up in the morning. and hopefully find time to give her a wash. pity my new diff didn't arrive on time sad.gif

warney
Post #185

I see you lurking manic you skidding ???

Manic 180
Post #186

QUOTE (warney @ Jan 22 2010, 05:21 PM) *
I see you lurking manic you skidding ???

for sure mate, ill be out there rocking my fresh skid rims laugh.gif

r32babe
Post #187

Please take number 28 off the list. First time we heard back about this was on Tuesday so we made other plans.

I hope everyone doing donuts actually knows how to.. I'd be worried about some dick smashing my car and it not being insured!

Have fun all smile.gif

ShanO`
Post #188

QUOTE (r32babe @ Jan 22 2010, 05:26 PM) *
Please take number 28 off the list. First time we heard back about this was on Tuesday so we made other plans.

I hope everyone doing donuts actually knows how to.. I'd be worried about some dick smashing my car and it not being insured!

Have fun all smile.gif

No-one is insured on the racetrack

r32babe
Post #189

QUOTE (ShanO` @ Jan 22 2010, 05:31 PM) *
No-one is insured on the racetrack

I know...

637-PSI
Post #190

QUOTE (r32babe @ Jan 22 2010, 05:26 PM) *

Have fun all smile.gif

I want to be with your insurance company, lol

How many times did they post up that they were delayed with phone calls etc. I simply pm'd asking if i should still come because i had not heard back, and got a reply that day explaining about the delay and to come out for sure and he also posted a list showing who was on it.

Manic 180
Post #191

QUOTE (637-PSI @ Jan 22 2010, 06:03 PM) *
How many times did they post up that they were delayed with phone calls etc. I simply pm'd asking if i should still come because i had not heard back, and got a reply that day explaining about the delay and to come out for sure and he also posted a list showing who was on it.

That makes organising big events way to easy though. I also prefer to wait until the very last min to pull out even though I knew for many days I wouldn't be attending... rolleyes.gif

warney
Post #192

QUOTE (Manic 180 @ Jan 22 2010, 07:06 PM) *
That makes organising big events way to easy though. I also prefer to wait until the very last min to pull out even though I knew for many days I wouldn't be attending... rolleyes.gif

i know, why think of anyone else apart from your self these days...FFS !!!!

Look for the hair dressers car...... Im in it......

<-KuRt->
Post #193

QUOTE (mr_squiggle_1 @ Dec 7 2009, 12:01 PM) *
Also confirmed is Matt Mingay who will not only be doing the donuts with you guys but will also try for the longest power skid on a motorcycle.

Is Matty Mingay still attempting this? Any other attempts going on? thumbsup.gif

Morgish
Post #194

lol JUST got my car back together. See you guys tomorrow

Rancher
Post #195

Somethings come up. On the way home this arvo.. car decided it didn't wanna run. Tow truck home FTMFL...

HR31 PASSAGE
Post #196

fuck fuck fuck, not going to make it out there no license & no driver cause there all out on the piss tonight & will be to hung over in the morning sad.gif

someone get vid's & post up keen to see it......

Devils Rotor
Post #197

should be a good day 2morro... and plz no one hit my car well no one hit anyones car... lol

TwoCents
Post #198

O god.. please beat fifth Gear pray.gif

Funkzilla
Post #199

Goodluck out there ladies, better be some in-car footage from someone..

Stokesy
Post #200

QUOTE (mr_squiggle_1 @ Jan 21 2010, 04:24 PM) *
Just to answer a question I have been getting a bit...

There will be no passengers in the cars while the record attempt is taking place.

All drivers require helmets and if you have one... bring a cb radio... will make the proceedings much easier.

shit, lucky i looked at this thread this morning... NOTHING was mentioned about this in the email. Little better organisation goes along way.

warney
Post #201

QUOTE (Stokesy @ Jan 23 2010, 07:54 AM) *
shit, lucky i looked at this thread this morning... NOTHING was mentioned about this in the email. Little better organisation goes along way.

shit just as well hey !!! just as well you read the whole thread and not just some of it......

phattmatts
Post #202

QUOTE (warney @ Jan 23 2010, 08:02 AM) *
shit just as well hey !!! just as well you read the whole thread and not just some of it......

sorry for being a newbie but can anyone tell me if their will be food and drink on sale for spectators. or can we bring our own in? also is there much shade there? I'll be bringing a car full of whipper snappers to look on smile.gif

Manic 180
Post #203

QUOTE (phattmatts @ Jan 23 2010, 08:25 AM) *
sorry for being a newbie but can anyone tell me if their will be food and drink on sale for spectators. or can we bring our own in? also is there much shade there? I'll be bringing a car full of whipper snappers to look on smile.gif

i cant tell you about food, definitely bring some water it will be hot. and there is little shade

Stokesy
Post #204

QUOTE (warney @ Jan 23 2010, 08:02 AM) *

I have not read the whole thread, I read the first post. Sent an email as requested, received an email as mentioned.

mr_squiggle_1
Post #205

Food & drinks are available today..

Reading the thread for updates is a wonderful thing. Helps you find a lot of the information as its updated.

BEW85
Post #206

good luck guys!!!!

Stokesy
Post #207

QUOTE (mr_squiggle_1 @ Jan 23 2010, 09:12 AM) *
Food & drinks are available today..

Reading the thread for updates is a wonderful thing. Helps you find a lot of the information as its updated.

yes sir. sorry sir. I'll make sure it wont happen next time.

637-PSI
Post #208

QUOTE (Stokesy @ Jan 23 2010, 09:35 AM) *
yes sir. sorry sir. I'll make sure it wont happen next time.

HOW ABOUT WE STOP BITCHING AND GET OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME FUN dunno.gif

Stokesy
Post #209

QUOTE (637-PSI @ Jan 23 2010, 09:40 AM) *
HOW ABOUT WE STOP BITCHING AND GET OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME FUN dunno.gif

yes, fun will be had smile.gif

Street Tuned
Post #210

Totally gutted

Just got off the phone with my tuner and my car isn't ready. He wont give me my car back until everything is perfect (understandable on a $8000 build) so I can't make it.

Ive called around to try and get another ride with no avail. angry.gif

So if anyone else wants my spot please go ahead

I think ill still head out there and watch, I just don't think I'll be able to do doughnuts in a FWD 1.3L Barina.

James

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x