Fibertech Melbourne - Where did dey go????  

hot4yaa
  • hot4yaa
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 84,828
Post #1 post 23rd October 2007 - 05:51 PM
Hey i jst wanted to knw if anyone here knows what happened to fibretech in melbourne? bloody c*** i did my body kit der recently with a paint job and the kit is craking, i went back there recently and it looked like dey had closed down after taking my money and all, anyone know where i can go know i need a good place not after what dey did.
HWIROL!
Post #2

Dont know what happenned to Fibretech...

but if you're in the south east suburbs of melb, go to Jetspeed, i havent dealt with them myself but apparently do good jobs & have a lot of experience with body kits...so u might want to give them a try...

their address is 12 Whiteside Road, Clayton South
& ph # is: 9548 8828

or Funky Kustoms in Campbefield if ur on that side of town...

hot4yaa
Post #3

Thanks for that..

HWIROL!
Post #4

no probs cobber

GammaGrL
Post #5

im pretty sure fibertech has done afew cars kits or watever and stuffed ppl around, i once gave a guy that had started a thread on them on a forum the consumer affairs number coz they were doing dodgy work on his car, theres been heaps of threads made on other forums that ppl started complaining about them.

Hopfully you can track them down to get the problem fixed since tthey did it and its getting wrecked they should fix iit

speed racer
Post #6

Here is a head start for you -
ABN: 39 480 045 474
View ABN history

Last modified: 12 Feb 2007
ABN status: Active from 12 Feb 2007
Entity name: TATANA, RAYMOND WALTER
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Main business location
State: VIC
Postcode: 3061
Trading name(s)
Fibretech Melbourne

hot4yaa
Post #7

Thanks guys appreciate ur help but the thing is dey took der money and know what? i dnt wanna go through it all again it jst pisses me off dat they can do stuff like this and get away scott free, they dodged me hard all my kit is craking and the paint is peeling away its self and it jst got done my god.

xxxsho
Post #8

hey buddy
my name is deren and im from funky customs which is around the corner...
unfortunalty they have gone and with no warning either.. we have had a few ppl whose cars were half finished at our shop now as we r trying to help people as much as we can... 2 be honest we have had about 5 cars in the last week coming in with unfinished cars or cars supposibly done however with cracks etc.
feel free to pop in man and ill see what i can do 4 u...
One question id like 2 ask is that they were chargin 1500 for a respray? wouldnt u concider why its so cheap ? alot of customers have gone there because of cheap prices... n now they r burninig... u pay 4 what u get man smile.gif

feel free to contact myself on 9357 6864
thanks mate
Deren

hot4yaa
Post #9

QUOTE(xxxsho @ Oct 26 2007, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1281565832[/snapback]

hey buddy
my name is deren and im from funky customs which is around the corner...
unfortunalty they have gone and with no warning either.. we have had a few ppl whose cars were half finished at our shop now as we r trying to help people as much as we can... 2 be honest we have had about 5 cars in the last week coming in with unfinished cars or cars supposibly done however with cracks etc.
feel free to pop in man and ill see what i can do 4 u...
One question id like 2 ask is that they were chargin 1500 for a respray? wouldnt u concider why its so cheap ? alot of customers have gone there because of cheap prices... n now they r burninig... u pay 4 what u get man smile.gif

feel free to contact myself on 9357 6864
thanks mate
Deren

Hey mate, thanks for ur help, yea i have heard of funky customs and might pop around der next week or when i can get some money as i have paid it all the bloody fibertech and now there closed. They told me it will be $2,500 cause i had the side kit and only back body kit (my car oreday had the front) and wen i piked it up mind u it took em forever they wanted $3,500 for that with a paint job i asked them why so much and i think it was a guy called mossie said thats how much the parts etccc wore so i had to pay, jst a few weeks ago i went back cause i noticed all craks and the paint peeling from the back, i found out they closed down and now i cant chase them cause i dnt know where to start- wait till i find out where they have gone. they cant jst do that u know, oh so they have dodged others around to hey? this is absoloutly discusting takin ppl's money and all. they havent heard the end of me.
Thanks bud, sorry jst really really angry i will post some pics of my car and u can see what "Job" they did.

xxxsho
Post #10

i understand your frustration mate... we r always here at funky usually open at 9 and are usually here till late...
i can imagine the state ur car is in we had a mazda 3 the other day come in nwith a dieskirt put on with BOG.. therefore has now cracked and is hanging on...
please understand when takning your car to a shop ddo your homework... see the quality the provide and the service...
We speak for ourselfs with a coupboard filled with trophies from best paint quality best airbrushed graphics to best bodykit innovation... our work speaks for itself. come down when u have a chance we are around the corner from fibertech and ill have a look over your car man.
its a bad situation and the onli whay u can get over it is moving on...
sorry to hear that man.
hear from ya soon

hot4yaa
Post #11

Hey mate, yea i will try to pop in 2 funky customs dis week so u can see what my car looks like, another question if u can help is do u know where they gone like which area they went to or any information bout them at all? i wanna pop them a visit with me and my mates..
Cheers bud

baby180
Post #12

QUOTE(xxxsho @ Oct 27 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1281568889[/snapback]

i understand your frustration mate... we r always here at funky usually open at 9 and are usually here till late...
i can imagine the state ur car is in we had a mazda 3 the other day come in nwith a dieskirt put on with BOG.. therefore has now cracked and is hanging on...
please understand when takning your car to a shop ddo your homework... see the quality the provide and the service...
We speak for ourselfs with a coupboard filled with trophies from best paint quality best airbrushed graphics to best bodykit innovation... our work speaks for itself. come down when u have a chance we are around the corner from fibertech and ill have a look over your car man.
its a bad situation and the onli whay u can get over it is moving on...
sorry to hear that man.
hear from ya soon

Hey MATE

YOU are full of SHIT!!!!
You make out your so good and honest but you ripped me off $650!!!!!!
You were suppose to send a 180sx BN kit to the Gold Coast....oh wait there im still waiting for the F@%Kin thing.

Doesn't that make you the SAME AS FIBRETECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A THIEF AND A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS DEREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO DONT TALK SHIT!!!
cars nice!!!!!!!!!

Dori*mon
Post #13

lockd.gif

antonio
Post #14

Maybe you should of kept that message to PM?

baby180
Post #15

This has no affiliation with FUNKY CUSTOMS!!!
I agree Funky Customs does some fine work

It just annoys me that he can say how frustrating it is to get ripped off!!
But its OK for him to do it to someone else!!

P.S I have tried PM him and phone calls to no avail

Alpin3
Post #16

unsure.gif This thread started as someone saying If anyone had known where fibretech went. It isn't a bitching thread. N/O at all but you should just keep on PMing him and calling him more if their is a problem smile.gif

Shanus
Post #17

Hey this reminds me of when Suborn packed up and dissapeared overnight! I had my car with those guys just for a simple front bar and side skirts, but the amount of frustration and anger i went through was incredible! I even went to visit them unannounced one day and found my numberplates on another similar car to mine, but my car was nowhere to be seen! Luckily i got it back, but unfinished and cracked and disgusting then they dissapeared.

Dude, I feel for ya, cause after suborn i went through pulse autostyling and jetspeed melbourne and was not happy with either of them also! So much homework is required, it's harder than buying the bloody car in the first place.

Almost 3 years on and i'm finally hitting the autosalon for the first time this weekend. good luck and hope funky can help you out, don't know much of their stuff but if you want any other recommendations......well i cant give them to you cause in 3 years i haven't really found anything! hahaha

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x