Darwin Bike And Car Show - 17th October  

Fake_xu1
  • Fake_xu1
  • Yeah, and?
  • Member No.: 12,285
Post #1 post 7th October 2004 - 02:11 PM
Robbie Robbins Reserve will play host to Darwins 2nd annual 'Car and Bike show' on the 17th October '04... thumbsup.gif

It is free to all, (bar a donation bucket) and $5 to enter your car or Bike to be judged.... For an entry form contact Graeme on 0417085657 or [EMAIL][email protected] [/EMAIL]

The are a heap of categories including:

Bike
Shovel
Evo
Twin Cam
Pre 1940
Pre 1970
Japanese
European
British
American
Custom
Burnout Car
Modified Modern
Modified Classic
Hot Rod
Pre 1960 Ute
Post 1960 Ute
Pre 1960 Car
Post 1960 Car
Drag Car.

facesjump.gif

anyone entering...? It's a good Territory show to support, who knows one day it might be a magor event!

--------------------
28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds

This is me - 202FLY FOR SALE $9ooo.oo ono
Captain Avatar
Post #2

I would, but the celica isn't in 'great' condition right now.

Fake_xu1
Post #3

Well i'll be there with my car, So if you guys see me, come and say G'day... thumbsup.gif

Ralli
Post #4

WICKED. might pop on down....... biggrin.gif wiggle.gif

Droopz
Post #5

A group of us are coming up from Darwin on the Saturday, more so for the swap meet but we'll check out the show as well. See you all there. thumbsup.gif

QUOTE (Droopz @ Oct 9 2004, 11:30 AM)
up from Darwin

i think you mean 'Katherine'

anyway, we are probably gonna make a full day of it, we are cleaning up our lowriders too droopz, see if you can brings yours up!! thumbsup.gif

Droopz
Post #7

Well as Fake_XU1 knows ive decided to enter the IROC. THe paints a bit knocked around but at least its different. All I really want is a decent place to park wink.gif

And yeah... ill clean up the lo-lo and see if I can cram it into the back of the Camaro. thumbsup.gif

Fake_xu1
Post #8

Nice one bruva!!!

alright that's 4 Lowrider bikes, 3 Cars (maybe 4) and a Motorbike, from our group alone... wicked!

Stable
Post #9

Hey Ill be there for sure. And Ill take the camera. Where abouts is robbie robins reserve? blink.gif

The plan is to go there first then to the drift day. Hehe, going to be a good day tunes.gif

QUOTE (Zeet @ Oct 16 2004, 06:07 PM)
Where abouts is robbie robins reserve?

On the corner of Stuart Highway and Tivendale road, Berrimah. Right beside the jail.

QUOTE (Blaze @ Oct 16 2004, 08:29 PM)
On the corner of Stuart Highway and Tivendale road, Berrimah. Right beside the jail.

Aw yeah. Is that near the infamous drift area?

Nvmnd. Ill find it! Thanks.

Stable
Post #12

Hey, just got back from the show and drift meet. Pics should be up tonight or tomoro!

Droopz
Post #13

Did anyone from here actually go, apart from me and Fake_XU1? Noone came up to us at all.

Anyway, awsome day. thumbsup.gif I know Fake got heaps of video footage and will through it together on a DVD. Once its all done ill pick some choice clip to host on here for everyone.

Captain Avatar
Post #14

I went... Didn't get a chance to stay long though as I got a call to tell me the drift meet was starting early, and I said 'Shit! Better get down there!'.
Looked good from what I saw. ^_~

Post pics if you have them though. Zeet, did you get my car during the day?

Tommi
Post #15

I got a pic of your supra.

Will post it when I get time.

QUOTE (Droopz @ Oct 19 2004, 12:31 AM)
Did anyone from here actually go, apart from me and Fake_XU1? Noone came up to us at all.

Anyway, awsome day. thumbsup.gif I know Fake got heaps of video footage and will through it together on a DVD. Once its all done ill pick some choice clip to host on here for everyone.

Yeah I went to the car show. Had a great laugh at the sound off people.

Where were all the late model cars?

Other than Fake, Droopz and Itzwar there was only two other cars worth looking at. Wish my car was finished to have been put on show.

Those RC cars doing flips off the jumps were pretty cool.

Captain Avatar
Post #17

Awesome. thanks. happy.gif

Fake_xu1
Post #18

What a good day i had a blast meeting heaps of new people... We had sooo much fun, and the lowriders went down a treat!.... thumbsup.gif

Such a shame there weren't that many entrants, ITZ-WAR wasn't gonna enter until we twisted his arm, and now he is glad he did! He was the only commodre there! which is unbelieveable!!!! Where were all the nice VL's we have cruising around??

I think some people are still nervous about being involved in Motorsports/shows in the Territory... dunno.gif The amount of people i speak to that won't even enter the street drags because of what people might think is unbelieveable!!!! head_wall.gif

Pfft and how rigged was the peoples choice vote, seriously who voted for the Green supercharged SS ute, big fricken deal... he bought a $50,000 car and put a supercharger on it, pfffft! yeah i'm a sore loser hahaha tongue.gif Vote 13 hehe

But yeah, chuck your fotos this way, i'm gonna wade through my footage today, and get Danes too, so fotos will be up soon! thumbsup.gif

Oh and thanx for all the 'peoples' that supported the show and took the time to look over our display!

Captain Avatar
Post #19

It's always like that though... Don't get too hung up over it.

Fake_xu1
Post #20

Some fotos here...

I've still got to get some proper photos from Luke, and get Danes footage... i'll see what else i can dig up!

QUOTE (Captain Avatar @ Oct 19 2004, 09:42 AM)
It's always like that though... Don't get too hung up over it.

Yeah i know, it just sux that with so many nice cars getting around, we could have one awesome show!!! but, it's just the same in year in year out! dunno.gif

Fake_xu1
Post #22

We were pretty organised on top of our hill... lol already organising a paddling pool for next year haha.... It was so HOT.... huh.gif

user posted image

Fake_xu1
Post #23

More Photos -------------> HERE thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x